Swing n' Camp Pt. 01

Story Info
A new destination vacation spot has opened let the fun begin.
1.9k words
4.4
14.6k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 2 long months since we opened. What Sharin and I thought was a great idea at first, we started second guessing ourselves. Sharin is 39 and someone I used to swing with when she was married. My name is Bill and am grateful to be able to tell this story. I am in my mid 40's, stand 6'1" with a decently built body and medium sized cock. My ex-wife Cali and I used to party with Sharin and her husband Dirk. Both divorced we were drinking one night and decided we would buy this plot of land up in the foothills, outfit it with a couple handfuls of campers and start a destination campground for swingers and lifestyle enthusiasts.

It did not go as planned we were well into month 2 and we had not had a single reservation. That was until we got press from the local news and outcries from churches in the area that we were doing anti-god like things here. In reality we had not done anything here. We had 10 campers ready to rent with A/C, electricity, sewer and bathrooms and water which everyone got to see in the region and also on the internet even got some press further out. We had a few simple rules. No single men unless an exception was granted, single women and couples were fine and if mixing they had to use a condom in public spaces. Some of our sites had sex swings and outdoor lounge furniture.

"Bill, you are never going to believe this, we have 8 reservations this weekend and one coming up tomorrow through the weekend", Sharon who jumped up and ran over and hugged me. "The press it worked! The attention we got was like a free commercial."

I was overjoyed. I loved it when Sharin got excited. She stands about 5'3" and is curvy as all get out and likes to show off her cleavage. She has medium blonde hair down to the upper part of her back and a tattoo on both thighs. Although we stay in the same cabin together on the property we rarely get together anymore. She is just a really good friend and co-investor in this venture.

The day finally got here. Around 3 we were expecting our first customer. It appeared to be a single female with one guest coming on Friday to join her. I fixed up the 2002 airstream for her with a nice queen-sized bed and a couch bed. Sex swing outside and nice fire pit and chairs. As I walked back to the cabin where our office was I noticed a blue Volkswagen outside. This must be her so I hurried my pace to get inside.

"You must be Rose" I said pretty loud and went on, "I am Bill one of the owners, have you met Sharin yet?"

"Hi Bill, yes I am Rose Blanchard I have a reservation from today through Sunday and have not seen anyone else." She softly spoke in a low tone as she reached her hand out to me.

Rose was in her mid 40's and stood 5'6" tall, shoulder length blackish brown hair and was in a leather top with her tits squeezed together and jeans. You could tell she has lived some in this life but with the most beautiful features. If there was a motorcycle outside I would have believed it to be hers. She was beautiful. Not thin in any way but curves in all the right ways a true mom bod. Makeup on and tanned. You could tell by her voice she probably smoked.

"Ok, Rose I have you in spot 2, it is one of the best campers we have you will love it about a 20-year-old well-kept airstream. Here are the keys. You will find towels, dishes and candles inside. We will need to do a little walk around." I said all this while trying not to get hard looking at her.

As we left the office we picked up some small talk asked her how long she had been in the lifestyle and was recently divorced too and had a lot of experience in her marriage with swing clubs and parties but thought this would be a fun new way to meet people. As we walked I showed her the pool. "You can go topless at the pool but leave your bottoms on if you want to stay clothed its ok too." I smiled. Showed her the central fire pit where Saturday we would have a party. And eventually we got to her camper.

"Let me show you a few things of how everything works." I said as I took her hand and led her up the steps. After all that knowing she was all alone I wondered how she might get dinner. "Listen Sharin and I usually cook in, want me to bring you some dinner and maybe a bottle of wine later?" I offered up.

"Oh my god Bill that would be heaven but you do not have to. I am sure you both have plans." Sharon offered back.

"It's really no big deal we are friends and business partners so we see enough of each other. 7 o'clock work for you? And did you not bring fire wood I will bring some back then too." I wrapped up the introduction.

I headed back to the cabin to look for Sharin as I entered, "Looks like you found yourself a new girlfriend there Bill", she laughed.

"Oh, whatever you are just jealous there is no dick here yet for you", I volleyed back.

As it got later I through some steaks on the grill and chilled a bottle of wine to take over. Roasted some corn and wrapped it all up. I headed over to spot two with a wagon full of goodies for dinner. I knocked once. As the door opened I was floored. "Rose, you look stunning!"

She was wearing a white almost see-through gown tied in the middle with a beautiful pearl necklace and earrings that touched her shoulder. Her blackish hair was up and she had lipstick on and looked a million dollars. "I wish I would have known you were getting dressed up I would have done the same." I said embarrassingly. I had a sweatshirt and jeans on. My hair well I am bald so nothing to do there.

"You are fine you are the one spoiling me so figured I could do something in return." She said in that low tone. "Come on in, do you need any help?" She reached out a hand to grab a couple plates.

I entered in and we settled in to the dinette. She already had candles lit and some slow jams playing on the Bluetooth. "Is this a date I did not know I was having?" I asked her.

"No, I just like certain moods and today it's this." She replied.

We sat down I poured her glass and we ate maybe half the food before I offered to go outside and start a fire and drink some wine out there. We headed down the stairs and I laid the logs on and that got started and then lounged back in chairs facing each other.

We small talked for probably 30 minutes about life, about the campground, how I got here and her marriage and kids. I learned she had a 22-year-old daughter coming to stay with her the following night. I did not probe into that one. As I came back from inside with the wine bottle I noticed she was holding her wine glass in one hand while the other rubbed her pussy. Her legs spread and just playing away.

"Does this bother you Bill?" She asked.

"By no means does it bother me its sexy as hell." As I said this and I do not know what possessed me I put the bottle down got down on my knees and began to lick her the length of her pussy lips to her clit.

"Yes Bill I am glad you did not need an invite to get started that feels so good." Rose said as she split her gown to both sides fully nude underneath. I gyrated my tongue on her clit for a solid 10 minutes before getting up to see her beautiful tits hanging our must have been 38D at least. She had a tattoo of a butterfly over her right boob. I absolutely love tattoos on a woman's chest but could not let her on to that just yet. As I stood up I reached out my hand and pulled her up too and we kissed, passionately tongues pressed, moans heard.

"You are a bottle of passion my dear." I said.

"You are an amazing man, Bill and so nice to spoil me tonight lets head back inside." She said and disappeared into the airstream.

All I could think of is I am getting lucky tonight. I followed her in and we embraced again making out hands exploring. Hers found my rock-hard cock pressing against my jeans. "We need to free him sweetheart." She said and with that took my belt off and lowered my jeans then by boxer briefs springing out my hardness.

She immediately lowered and kissed him. Taking him into her mouth, licking the sides and sucking on my head like she was starving. Then licking down to my balls caressing the underside of them before standing up and sharing another kiss.

I took her by the hand to the bed where I laid her down and took my sweatshirt off and climbed on top. She grabbed my cock and led him to her entrance. And in a second I was deep inside. Resting deep pressed into her while our tongues danced and our eyes met with an understanding only lovers will ever get. I slid slowly in and out. "You feel amazing baby." I panted.

"You are the amazing one inside my womb Bill." She purred back. "Oh and no worries I cannot have any more babies if you are worried you do not have a condom on."

I did not even think about protection as I continued to dance inside her. We quickly moved to me off the bed her laying back with legs on my shoulders. This was best view of this vixen and her gorgeous chest. I might be thinking selfish but I may want her all weekend. We kept like this before moving to doggie. I swear she came 3 or 4 times already before I exploded in her from being. We collapsed on the bed together

"Bill no lie that was the best sex I have had in years. You have a way about you that exudes love, thank you." She said as we kissed.

"Thank you darling, this was so unexpected. Maybe we can hang out a little this weekend." I offered up.

"Maybe, my daughter is coming to stay I am sure she will have ideas and I will have to figure out who gets what sleeping arrangement. She can be a little wild sexually." She admitted.

We kissed and cuddled some and after another hour or so I kissed her forehead and wished her a good night. "I will stop by in the morning Ms. Rose."

With that I walked back with a desire for a little more.

To be continued.