Homecoming Queen at The Reunion

Story Info
I Help The Homecoming Queen.
1k words
3.39
737
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In high school Kristi did not know I existed. She was Homecoming Queen our senior year.

Kristi stood 5' 2" with a small body. I guessed her measurements were 32-22-32.

The boobs were a small 32B, but with her great looks, trim body and dynamic personality that was a non-factor. Her hair was dark brown and usually shoulder length. Always parted down the middle and curled up at the end.

She was friendly, somewhat flirtatious, to everyone, including faculty.

I never had classes with her. She was in vocal music and I was in instrumental music. Our classes were on different cycles.

We attended rival universities. I never saw her after high school graduation until the 10th anniversary reunion.

At the reunion information was free flowing about everyone.

Kristi was a vocal music major. She married a guy out of college who attended a top 15 law school.

Kristi and her husband settled in Phoenix and raised 2 children. She did not attend another reunion until the 35th.

The 35th anniversary reunion was held at a huge bar. Plenty of room for the 200 attendees.

I walked by Kristen. She looked at me, smiled and said "How are you doing! Great to see you! Blah, blub, blub." That was the first time Kristi spoke to me in her life.

A blind man could tell she was intoxicated. It was only 7:00 PM.

She looked the same. Kristi still looked fetching. She was wearing a clingy crimson V-neck top and designer blue jeans.

The scuttlebutt was she ruined her singing voice by vomiting to keep her weight down. For whatever reason she and her husband divorced. This was her first post-divorce vacation.

I walked by her an hour later. She was still visibly intoxicated.

Kristi was so out of it I wondered if she took medication with alcohol.

By 10:30 the reunion was winding down. A couple dozen attendees were left. I had spoken to everyone I wanted so I left the bar.

As I approached my car, next to a treed parking lot island, I saw a body seated on the curb slumped over.

It was a female with her legs spread. There was a pool of vomit between her legs. It was Kristi.

I walked up to her.

"Are you OK?"

Kristi mumbled something unintelligible.

"Where is your car?"

More unintelligible words.

Prior to leaving the reunion I noticed none of her friends remained. So, it was up to me to get her to where she needed to go; a hotel, parents' home if they were alive, relatives house, friends place, whatever.

I talked to her as if she had her act together. If she came out of her intoxicated state I did not want her freaking out about what she was doing in my car and where we were going.

I had tissue in my car.

"Kristi, I have some Kleenex in my car. I'm going to get some and clean you up."

"Blub, blub." Answered Kristi.

I took 3 tissues from the package and returned to Kristi.

She did not have much vomit on her person. Just some around her mouth. I wiped it off.

I asked her again "Kristi where are you staying tonight?"

Her answer was unintelligible.

I was going to load her into my car, but first I had to figure out where to take her.

I did not know if her parents were alive. However, I knew her cousin Ellen, Homecoming Queen when we were high school juniors, married a prominent local attorney. I knew his name.

I pulled out my cellphone, went to Whitepages.com and plugged in his name.

Fortunately, his name and address popped up.

I loaded Kristi into the front seat of my late model white Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and we headed off for her cousin's house.

On the way there Kristi leaned to her left, landing on my right shoulder. She placed her right hand on my left collar bone and sighed. Kristi was asleep.

At her cousin's place I hauled her out of my car and walked her to the front door with her leaning on me.

I rang the doorbell. It took a minute before her cousin and husband opened the door.

The were bleary eyed and dressed in their robes.

"Hi. I'm Matt Moore. I found Kristi on a curb near my car after our 35-year high school reunion. As you can see, she is in no shape to drive. You are the only relatives I could find in Whitepages.com so here we are.

It took Ellen and her husband George a few seconds to decipher what I said.

George spoke up. "Thanks for bring her here. She is staying with us. Can I trouble you to help get her inside?"

"No problem." I responded.

Me and George moved Kristi inside the house to a living room couch.

Ellen asked Kristi where her car and purse were.

Kristi answered unintelligibly.

"Well, we will worry about her purse and car tomorrow. Can you help George get her to our guest bedroom?" Said Ellen.

"No problem". I responded.

After laying Kristi on the guest bed, I said "It looks like I'm done here."

I pulled a business card from my wallet. The business card had my cell telephone number.

"My hotel is 10 minutes away. Since are not dressed for going to a pharmacy, grocery store or whatever and I am, give me a call if you need anything."

George warmly shook my hand and thanked me for the offer.

Ellen gave me a hug and said. "Matt, thanks so much for your help."

"My pleasure." I responded.

With that I departed George and Ellen's home.

A week later I received a card in the mail.

It was a thank you note from Kristi.

She thanked me for helping her out of what could have been a disastrous situation. They found her purse and rental car the next morning. She thanked my again and said she was looking forward to meeting me at the next high school reunion and thanking me personally.

I am so looking forward to the next reunion.