Homecoming Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Heaven. Jason was being as forward as I had been after the dance. I felt so sexy and feminine. A feeling of warmth washed over my body as I realized Jason wanted me as badly as I wanted him. My hands found their way under his shirt and I caressed his hard abs. He set me down and unbuttoned his shirt from the top down, giving me the access to his chest that I desired.

As I approached him to run my hands along his body, he lifted me and tossed me on my back onto his bed. I squealed with delight as he handled my weight with ease. Like a cat pouncing, he was back on top of me, clutching my breasts with his big hands and grinding his massive cock into my crotch. Jason buried his head in the crook of my neck and kissed me along my collarbone. I got goosebumps all over my body.

Jason pulled my sweater off over my head, leaving me in my white tank top and bra. He kissed my breasts, licked around my belly button, and traced my sides with his tongue before finally coming back up to give me a deep, passionate kiss. As we kissed, half hanging off of the bed, I felt Jason reach with one hand to undo his belt and pants.

I watched with initial disappointment as Jason pulled away and stood up. That disappointment quickly turned to glee as he kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal his beautifully veined dick, standing at attention all for me. Jason stalked back towards me as I watched his beautiful cock sway and bounce with each step. I parted my legs to give him access, but instead he roughly closed them, and picked me up with a hand behind my knees and another on my back. He effortlessly moved me up so that I was laying lengthwise in the middle of the bed.

Jason climbed up onto the bed and straddled my body, chest high. He grabbed both of my wrists and firmly pinned them above my head. He then leaned forward as he made his way up, directing the purple head of his engorged cock toward my waiting mouth. Jason placed his dick just inches from my lips.

"Put it in your mouth." Jason whispered.

He didn't wait for an answer before thrusting his hips toward my face and burying the first four inches of his cock in my mouth. I attacked his dick with ferocity, bringing my head up to meet his thrusts. With my right hand I reached between his powerful legs to cradle his heavy balls from behind while he used my mouth. I fondled them with soft, delicate strokes, massaging Jason's taint with the flat of my hand.

Jason moaned in pleasure as he continued to thrust in and out of my mouth, burying himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. He eventually became so forceful that I could no longer hold my head up to meet his thrusts. I laid back and let Jason come to me, and come to me he did. Jason pressed all of his weight into me and forced his cock all the way to the back of my throat. My only options were to choke and gag or to open my throat and try to let him in.

With a loud gurgle, I opened my throat and Jason shoved all of his 8-inches inside, resting his balls on my chin and pressing his pelvis up against my nose. He pulled out just as quickly as he went in to a sloppy slurping sound. I tried to smile for half a second, proud of my ability to deep-throat Jason's huge dick, but he gave me no relief. Jason slammed his cock back down my throat over and over until all I could do was lay there and take it. He had me completely pinned down. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I could hardly breath between his thrusts.

I felt my throat expand to welcome his dick and then quickly contract as he pulled out. Over and over, Jason punished my mouth with weeks of built up sexual tension. I just prayed that he would finish soon because I didn't know how much more I could take. My mouth was stretched to it's limit. My throat was raw and I was covered in spit and slobber as it began to run out of my mouth with each thrust.

Finally, my prayers were answered. As I was beginning to choke and gasp for air, Jason pulled himself from my throat and released me from his clutches. I coughed and tried to catch my breath as I did my best to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. As I was recovering, Jason grabbed me by my ankles and pulled my legs off of the side of the bed. He then flipped me on my stomach, grabbed my leggings by the waist and then pulled them to my ankles, leaving them on, trapped by my ankle boots.

Jason grabbed my thong with his right hand and pulled it to the side. With his left, he guided the head of his cock to the opening of my ass. He nudged it in easily as it was covered in my spit. I squirmed and squealed in delight as the head penatrated me. Jason then grabbed my hips and thrust his cock in me, buying it to the hilt. I screamed out in surprise, but before I could react, his body pressed into mine as he again trapped me on the bed.

With his full weight on me, all I could do was lie there as he again used my holes. Jason attacked my ass in a fever pitch. His pelvis bounced off my bubble butt with loud smacks, but as he found a rhythm, I began to get more and more aroused. I started to mew in pleasure as the rhythm of the motion rubbed my tiny cock into the bed. I finally was able to rock my hips back into Jason's cock. I bucked in pleasure as Jason filled me on one side and my cocklet rubbed the comforter on the other.

I so desperately wanted to cum with Jason. I grabbed his left hand with mine and tried to wedge it in underneath me so that he could rub my half flaccid cock through my panties.

Jason roughly snatched his hand back from mine.

"I'm not touching your dick," he said with a bit of malice.

I was shattered. No longer aroused, I just continued to lie there as Jason pounded away. After what felt like 10 minutes of hammering, I had gone completely numb. Jason grunted, grabbed me by the hips and filled my ass with spurt and spurt of his seed. I should have felt high as a kite, but I was still hurt that he wouldn't touch me.

Jason pulled out and what felt like a cup of semen ran down the inside of my leg. Gods he held a lot of cum. I kicked off my boots and leggings and made my way to his bathroom to tidy up and get ready for bed.

When I returned to his bedroom he embraced me and thanked me.

"Thanks Ally. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed me."

I went to kiss him but he pulled away.

"Um, sorry...but you just sucked my dick." Jason kissed my cheek as his form of apology.

Still hurt, I pulled my tank top back on and got in bed in that and my black thong.

"I'm tired," I said. "Again, you're welcome to join me in the bed if you'd like."

"Thanks. I'll clean up and be right there."

I was half asleep by time Jason joined me in his bed. I just wanted to get through the night and get out of there in the morning.

We fell asleep back to back, but as the sun started to peek through Jason's window, I noticed that he had turned toward me and was now spooning me. His right hand lazily drew circles on my bare hip. It was nice to feel his soft touch again. I wished he had been like that last night.

I rolled over to face him and he instinctively slid one of his legs between mine.

"Hey you!" He said with a smile.

"Good morning." I said through a yawn.

Jason greeted me with a big open mouthed kiss.

"Mmm. That was nice." I purred.

Jason continued to caress my hip as he slid a finger underneath the waistband of my thong. I had just woken, but I was quickly getting aroused.

"That feels nice." I whispered as I began to grind my panty covered cock into his muscled thighs.

Jason continued to kiss my mouth before moving to my neck and collarbone. My breathing picked up the pace as I continued to rub myself of his thigh. He grabbed my breasts through my tank top and gave them a squeeze. I squealed into his mouth as I was now humping his leg for all I was worth.

I was panting and moaning as I made short, quick thrusts with my hips.

"Oh my God! Yes, Jason!" I said in a breathy panic. "Oh, oh, oh...fuck! I'm gonna cum."

I was still flaccid but the feeling of his strong leg between mine had me at the point of no return. I grabbed his face with both hands and pulled his mouth to mine as I came.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" I moaned as I let out three tiny spurts into my panties.

As I came down from my orgasm, I let out a tiny shiver.

"That felt amazing," I said as I ran my hands down Jason's bare chest to the waistband of his boxers.

I could now feel his rock hard cock poking me in the stomach. I gave him one last kiss before I disappeared beneath the blankets to set his monster free.

It sprung out and hit me in the face as I pulled his boxers down. No sooner than it bursted free did I have it in my mouth. I clamped my lips on his cock and made my way up and down the shaft. I massaged his balls with one hand while I worked my saliva into his dick with the other.

It didn't take long for Jason to start moaning and bucking his hips back in time with my blow job.

"Oh Ally!" He moaned. "Fuck, you're amazing."

I hummed as I continued to suck on his beautiful dick. I was addicted. I wanted his cum in my mouth so bad.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum."

I pulled off just long enough to encourage him.

"I need you to cum in my mouth baby."

I picked up my pace and I slurped his cock back into my mouth. A few thrusts later and Jason locked his legs and rewarded my hungry mouth with his delicious cum. Six spurts later and my mouth was full of his hot, sticky mess. I swallowed all I could, but it was so much that some spilled out of my mouth and onto his throbbing cock. I licked it up and swallowed the rest, cleaning his cock before I tucked it back inside his boxers.

I returned from under the covers and looked Jason in the eyes.

"That was fun."

"You're not lying," he said with a smile.

I looked at the clock. 8AM it glared.

"I should probably get cleaned up and head out." I admitted.

"Yeah probably."

I grabbed my overnight bag, dragged myself to the shower, and got cleaned up. Despite turning up the heat as high as I could get it and standing under the scalding water, I felt like I just couldn't get clean. I was covered in bodily fluids that had crusted over. I really should have cleaned up last night, but I was truly spent.

After I got as clean as I could, I threw on my jeans and a tee-shirt, slicked my hair back, and headed back into Jason's room. Jason was still lounging in bed.

"I'm gonna head home. I had fun, but we should probably talk about all this sometime this week." I motioned between us. "Please call me."

"Yeah...sure thing Al. See ya later."

I left Jason in bed as I made my way upstairs. Of course Mrs. Trevino was in the living room.

"Hey Allen, you guys slept in huh? Where's Jason?"

"Yeah, late night. He's still sleeping. Thanks for letting me stay the night Mrs. T."

"Anytime. Sounded like you guys had some fun last night."

What did she mean by that. Did she hear us? I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, but I was frozen stiff.

"Oh," Mrs. Trevino continued, "Did you see that girl Allison last night? I'm still trying to figure out where I know her from."

"Um, I don't remember seeing her." I said.

"Darn. Well thanks anyway, Allen. Can I get you something to eat before you head home?"

"Thanks Mrs. T, but I need to get going. I appreciate it though. See ya later."

I was hungry but I needed to get out of there as fast as possible. I hustled down the stairs, jogged to my car, and was halfway home before my heartbeat and breathing returned to normal. Still, I couldn't figure out what Mrs. Trevino had meant by her comment. If she had heard us in bed, then we were deeper than I had even thought.

I got home and went straight to my room to sleep it off. I needed to clear my head, and there was no better way than to just go to sleep.

The next day I spent the whole day figuring out what I was going to say to Jason when we had time to talk. I was still dreading it, but it needed to happen soon. Better to just rip off the bandage and get everything out there. Of course, come Wednesday, Jason still hadn't called or texted. I didn't want to seem desperate, but it looked as if I'd have to take matters into my own hands.

I was just about to call Jason, when I got a text from Katy.

"Hey Allison"

"Its Katy"

"Got a min to chat?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"1 sec"

"I'll call you"

Oh shit, I thought. But before I could even think about what Katy wanted to chat about, she was calling.

"Hey Katy, how are you?" I answered.

"Good, thanks. Nice to hear from you. How was your evening after the party?"

"Um, I guess you could say it was pretty good. How was yours?" I asked.

"Well, I pretty much drove Dan home and put him to bed. But...um. I need to tell you something." Katy sounded nervous about what she was holding back.

"Okay, go ahead.

"Um, I don't want to upset you or anything, but I figured you should know. Jason has been going around bragging that you guys had sex. I know he's told Dan and a few other guys. I found out because Dan let it slip to me."

I was stunned speechless. That just didn't seem like Jason, but then again, he was definitely acting different.

Katy continued. "I don't know or care if any of it is true, but I just figured you should know, Allison. I'm sorry."

I finally spoke up.

"No, Katy. Thank you. I'm glad you told me. And yes, we did have sex after the party and after Homecoming. I can't believe he's been telling everyone though."

"Is there anything I can do?" Katy asked. "I'm happy to chat."

We spent the next hour on the phone. I told Katy a little bit of our story, and how I was already afraid our parents knew about us. I was upset, but she seemed livid. It was nice to have her on my side. As we talked, I became more and more comfortable talking to her.

"We should definitely do something to get back at Jason." She suggested.

Despite how much I enjoyed being Allison and spending time with Jason, it was becoming painfully obvious that I needed to end it. But truth be told, I did want to get back at him. I couldn't believe what I was about to suggest.

"Katy, I need to apologize for what I'm about to tell you, but I need to just tell you the truth."

She began to respond but I cut her off.

"I'm transgender. Jason's guy friend that you smacked on the ass a few weeks ago, that was me. I'm Allen and Allison. I didn't mean to lead you on, but I figured you needed to know."

I went on to tell the whole story. I thought she'd laugh and hang up and go on to tell everyone at Sandberg. I figured that would be payback enough for Jason. But to Katy's credit, not only did she listen, but she still sympathized with me.

"We have another trans girl at the school," she admitted. "I know it has to be hard going through what you have to endure, but I want you to know that you're still my friend. And I still think you're a stone cold fox."

"Well that's good to know," I laughed. "I felt bad about kissing you under false pretenses." I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh shit, I didn't even think of that!" Katy giggled. "Actually, that makes it even hotter. It doesn't bother me, but holy fuck, Dan would flip."

I grimaced. Katy could sense my apprehension.

"How about this?" Katy suggested. "I was gonna call and invite you anyway, but I'm having a Halloween party this Saturday. You should ghost Jason. He'll probably ask you to come soon. Then you come spend that day at my house on Saturday. You can get ready here. Wear something super sexy and just flaunt it in his face all night. You can even stay the night."

I had to admit. It did sound fun. I really liked Katy, and the thought of being Allison for Halloween was a dream come true.

"I can't think of a reason to say no." I admitted. "I don't know what I'll wear though. Do you have anything planned?"

"I have a few options, but haven't settled on anything yet. I have a Wonder Woman costume, a sexy pirate wench, and an 80s fitness costume."

"That's perfect!" I practically shouted. "I can put together an 80s workout costume. I have the leotard and tights. I could easily grab the rest."

"Great. We'll dress to match."

We discussed the rest of the plans and our outfits. I was so excited. Katy was great, and I was so happy that she hadn't abandoned me after I admitted the truth. I couldn't wait for Halloween. I just prayed that this didn't backfire.

The next day Jason finally called. I didn't mention anything about him bragging about his conquest of me, nor did I say anything about my talk with Katy. He asked me to go to the party, just as Katy said he would, but I broke the news that we probably shouldn't see each other anymore, for one, and two, that I already had plans for Halloween and couldn't go to the party.

It was actually kinda fun to hear him beg. Who knew that I could elicit that kind of reaction from boys? I felt bad about dumping him, especially because I really liked spending time with him, but I wasn't ready to come out to the world and didn't even know if I truly did consider myself transgender now. I was having fun as Allison, but couldn't risk his reckless behavior anymore.

There was only a few days before the party, so I had to be quick about making sure I had everything to go with my costume. Like I told Katy, I had the leotard and some glossy dancers tights that I could use. I went to the mall and found a matching set of leg warmers, a headband, and a tube top to go under the leotard. The only thing I couldn't find was a cute pair of shoes.

I found several pairs of cheap athletic sneakers, but nothing that was actually attractive. Fortunately I got lucky at Rainbow shoes and found a pair of Chuck Taylors that were turned into a wedged heel. They would match the outfit perfectly and be sexy as hell. Plus, they would really help show off my legs in my bodysuit and leggings.

Now that I had the outfit squared away, I could focus on building my courage to give Jason the cold shoulder at the party. Katy called every day and helped me to feel better about the evening. What would I do without her? She was a Godsend. It was like she had known me for years. The fact that she was so accepting and caring really caught me off guard. I couldn't wait to spend the day with her before the party. Fortunately, the wait wasn't long.

On Saturday, late in the morning, I grabbed everything and headed to Katy's house. I was not yet dressed as Allison. I had told Katy that it would be very difficult for me to come over already put together as Allison, but she convinced me that it was no big deal to come over as Allen. I was apprehensive at first, but she seemed excited to help me and watch my transformation. Katy had a way about her that comforted my fears though, and instead of being scared, I was excited to experience this with her.

Fortunately, her parents were gone for the weekend and she had the house all to herself. Katy greeted me at the door and was her typical bubbly self.

"Hey Allison...or, I guess I should call you Allen for now, huh?"

I laughed. "You can call me whatever you like." I told her. "I'm comfortable with either or both."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug before leading me into her house, just as if she were greeting Allison. It felt really nice to be accepted in that way.

"I know I've apologized before," she said, "But I just want to reiterate how sorry I am for how we first met. I shouldn't have treated you that way."

"Water under the bridge. I'm just glad you've accepted who I am and that we've become good friends." I admitted.

"Let's head to my room." Katy squealed. "I can't wait to see how you do your transformation."

We got up to her room and I pulled out my costume. She fawned over all my clothes as I pulled out each item one by one and laid them on her bed. Her room, and her house to be completely honest, were immaculate. I felt like I had just walked into a boutique hotel. She had a king sized 4-poster bed with lace drapes and matching bedding. There was a huge dresser with the biggest mirror I'd ever seen. Her set up made me feel like I was in a salon ready to get my makeover. In a way, I was.