Homecoming Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy saw me admiring her room and broke my spell.

"So, you do an amazing job on your makeup, but I was hoping that you'd let me help. You're welcome to use anything and everything I have."

My eyes practically popped out of my head.

"I'd love that," I admitted.

I was confident in what I could do, but she had much more practice than me, and any tips or pointers were most definitely welcome. It was early, but she seemed so eager that I just jumped into it. I had to admit, I didn't mind spending the whole day in my costume either.

I sat down at her plush makeup chair and got to work. Katy pulled up an extra seat and sat at my side. I explained that I had already showered and shaved everything so that I'd be smooth and ready to go and then went into how I prepared everything for my transformation. She paid attention as if she were taking notes for herself.

I finally got started with the makeup application. It didn't take long before Katy was chiming in with blending and contouring advice. She even used her product, which was far better than anything I had. As I came to the eyeliner and eyeshadow, I turned and asked her for help.

"Eyes are where I struggle, any chance I could convince you to do them for me?"

It was like I offered her a million dollars. She leapt at the chance. Before long she was explaining how to put on a bold liner with a sharp wing. She gave me fantastic lashes that had a bit of glitter in them. Finally, it seemed like she used her whole palette of eyeshadow as she gave me a bold look of pinks, purples, blacks, and silvers to match my outfit.

In addition to all of that, she trimmed up my eyebrows and gave them a fantastic shape. I couldn't believe the woman staring back at me in the mirror. I barely recognized myself. She even helped style my hair in a retro look with a high ponytail and an old fashioned scrunchy. It was totally 80s.

"Oh my God," Katy gushed over me. "You...look...sexy as fuck. Jason's gonna lose his mind."

"Especially since he doesn't know I'll be here!" I said with a wicked grin.

"He's gonna shit a brick." Katy laughed.

I was happy to just hang out in the clothes I had on while Katy did her own makeup, but she was excited to see the rest of the transformation.

"I'm still amazed at how you turn yourself into Allison." Katy stared at me like I would magically change right before her eyes. "Do you care if I watch you dress?"

It felt a little weird, but I didn't have a reason to say no.

"I guess, if that's what you want."

She nodded emphatically.

I took off all of my clothes and stood in front of her stark naked as I grabbed my nylons. I had to go without underwear since the bodysuit showed so much hip.

Katy watched like a hawk, seemingly analyzing my every move with her probing eyes. I felt self-conscious as my small flaccid penis hung down in clear view. I wasn't so much embarrassed by my size as I was by the fact that I didn't have a vagina. It was just proof that I wasn't a man, but at the same time wasn't the woman I wanted to be. I could feel her staring at me and was ashamed.

I had to focus on my nylons before I blushed bright red. Fortunately the process of dressing always calmed me. I got lost in my glossy nylons. They were a sun-kissed colored pair of Capezio dancers tights. They were fairly thick and tight, but they were also very glossy and still ran 20-denier. Most importantly, they came up super high and were sheer-to-waist.

I slid the nylons up my already silky-smooth legs and stopped mid-thigh to tuck my penis before pulling them up the rest of the way. Katy was burning a hole in me with her eyes. I looked up and gave her a glance and a nervous smile as I began to tuck my meager manhood away.

"Sorry to stare, but I'd been wondering how you did this ever since you admitted to me you were trans. Do you mind me watching?"

"I guess not. Never really had anyone watch me before...but then again, never really had anyone interested in watching either."

I pushed my testicles back up into my pelvis and then stretched my penis out over my now empty sack before tucking it deep between my legs. Holding everything in place with slightly crossed legs, I pulled up my tights the rest of the way. Once I got them all the way up, I uncrossed my legs and smoothed everything out, presenting a nice flat front. I was even impressed with how it looked today. These leggings were tight and kept everything right in place.

Katy was awestruck.

"It's like it just disappears...but I guess you're not really that big, so it must be easier to hide, right?" Katy asked curiously.

"Um, I guess. I've watched a bunch of tutorials. But to be honest, I don't think size really matters when it comes to tucking. Anything can be tucked."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to criticize or offend you. I'm just mesmerized by the process. And to be completely honest. I think your little penis is cute. It's just so...feminine. No wonder you're trans."

I wasn't offended, but it still hurt to hear such a beautiful girl tell me how small my penis was.

"That's not why I'm trans." I spit with a bit of hostility. "I enjoy fashion, femininity, and just the feeling I get when I'm Allison."

Katy realized how her words had stung me.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I'm an idiot."

Katy genuinely seemed upset and sorry that she had hurt me.

"It's okay. I didn't really consider myself trans until I went to the dance with Jason, but I have always felt feminine. I've crossdressed for years, but now that I've accepted it more and more, I'm starting to really consider myself trans. But no, the ability to tuck had no bearing on my desire or ability to crossdress."

Katy understood and continued to apologize, but I did everything I could to put her back at ease. Meanwhile, I continued to get dressed. I showed her how I used the push-up bra to create the illusion of breasts. Even though I'd be mostly covered up, I still showed her how to contour my cleavage to make it pop more.

I pulled on my pink tube top and proudly showed off my perky B-cups before sliding on my slinky black bodysuit. There really wasn't much to it. It was a shiny black little thing with super high-cut hips, a thong back and suspender shoulder straps. Without the tube top, my breasts would be on full display. As it was, I was showing a ton of skin. My midriff was on display. My legs were bare all the way past my hips, save for the nylons. Most importantly, my plump booty was practically eating up the thong.

"Just wow!" Katy mused.

I wasn't done however. I pulled on some pink leg warmers, pink arm bands, and a pink sweatband. Then I pulled on my wedges. Lastly, I put in some hoop earrings and my long, pink false nails.

I struck a pose.

"What do you think?" I asked with a wink.

Katy's jaw hung open.

"To be honest...I'm a little turned on."

I laughed.

"Play your cards right and you might get another kiss like last week."

"Promise?"

I wiped my brow. Katy was still in shorts and a t-shirt, but she was still stunning. I couldn't wait to see her in her costume, but if her flirting continued, it might become harder to keep myself tucked.

I pulled a chair beside her as she took up center position at her makeup station. She blitzed through her makeup, but still took care to explain what she was doing and why, making sure I was following along.

Once she was all set, she popped up and quickly pulled off her t-shirt, leaving her full C-cup breasts staring at me while straining against her lacy bra. I turned my head out of habit.

"Do you want me to leave the room?" I asked shyly.

Katy laughed. "Don't be silly. I just watched you get completely naked. You'll be just fine watching me. Besides, I want you to watch me get ready."

Who was I to argue with that?

Katy pulled down her shorts next. I think she was enjoying having my eyes on her. It helped that I couldn't peel myself away from staring at her. She looked incredible in her tan colored bra and panty set. It was obvious that she worked out. Her thighs were curvy and muscular and her abs were cut like a gymnast.

She reached behind and unclasped her bra before removing it with one hand and throwing it on the bed. Her heavy breasts barely moved. Katy then bent at the waist as she pulled down her panties, stepping out one leg at a time. Her eyes never left mine as she performed her little strip tease.

Finally, she stood and placed a hand on her hip as she posed in front of me fully nude.

"Can you hand me my tights from the top of my dresser?" She asked.

I turned and grabbed a pair of semi-sheer purple tights and handed them to her. She sat in her chair and pulled them all the way up as I stood and watched.

Katy then grabbed a black bodysuit, similar to mine, but it was a normal front that didn't require a tube top. The back was open and went down to her lower back, and the thigh cut was even higher than mine. She slid into the outfit and moved her breasts into place. Katy was dripping sex appeal.

She then put on black headbands, wristbands, and leg warmers, as well as a thin neon green belt as well as her tennis shoes. Katy bounced over to me, looking like white hot 80s sex, and slapped my ass.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I've been wanting to do that."

She then ran a hand down my side and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

"We are gonna have so much fun tonight. Come on, let's go get set up downstairs."

Katy and I giggled as we continued to tease one another and got things together for her party. We looked ridiculous in our costumes, but it was obvious that we were each enjoying each other's company. And the sexual tension between us was palpable. I was enjoying her glances and cheap feels as she smacked my ass, but she was dating Dan, so while I flirted, I did not push it any further.

As people started to show up to the party, my nerves began to eat away at me. I continued to glance at the door, waiting for Jason's arrival. I was supposed to do my best to ignore him, but I couldn't stop myself from checking every few minutes. I really wish he hadn't gone and bragged about fucking me. I would have preferred to be his date tonight. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about him taking me while in my costume, tearing off my bodysuit and fucking me through my tights.

My cock was beginning to twitch from my fantasy when I finally saw Jason come into the party with Dan. Katy bounced over to greet Dan. He and Jason were dressed as Avengers, Dan as Iron Man and Jason as Captain America. They wore the fake muscled costumes, but they weren't needed. I could still see their actual muscles through the thin spandex costumes, but it wasn't Jason's muscles that caught my eye, it was his prominent bulge.

I turned my back on them before they saw me and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. After a few minutes Katy joined me and asked if I was ready. I nodded, downed half my drink, and grabbed her hand as she led me back to the living room, which she had set up as a makeshift dance floor. Katy pulled me to the middle of the room, wrapped her hands around my neck, and led me in a very sexual and passionate dance.

Doja Cat's "Say So" played as Katy grinded on my thigh, caressed my sides and ass, and put on a show for everyone to see. She tweaked, bounced, and flipped her hair as we made a scene. Everyone watched as the two scantily clad girls in thong bodysuits pulsed on the dance floor. I caught a quick look at Jason as we worked up a sweat. He looked as stunned as everyone else.

When we finished the show, I thanked Katy for the dance, grabbed my drink, and headed off the opposite direction of Jason and Dan. I was practically surrounded by every guy at the party. I could tell they had all heard the rumors Jason had spread and were now wondering why I wasn't with him at the party. I made sure everyone knew that I was newly single. All of a sudden, I was the most popular person at the party.

As I chatted with all the guys, I caught Jason's eye from across the room several times. He couldn't help but look my way and see all the attention I was getting, but I would always return my attention to those around me with a laugh and a hand on a knee or shoulder of whoever I was talking to at the moment. It was often returned, all the boys eager to cop a feel on my glossy, stockinged thighs.

I danced with several of the other guys at the party, a few of which I had met before, but some having worked up the courage to introduce themselves tonight. Eventually Katy brought me a drink and sat with me in a large chair, making another scene as we fumbled to get comfortable.

"Jason has been eyeing you all night!" She laughed.

"I couldn't have pulled it off without your help. I think he's sufficiently jealous."

"He's pretty pissed that you're flirting with everyone. He keeps commenting how you told him you were busy tonight...but Dan said he really liked our dance."

I laughed and nearly spit out my drink.

"I bet he did. Did you tell him you helped me get dressed? He might lose his poor little head."

Katy laughed as she threw her head back. She got off my lap to go tease Dan as we saw Jason finally start to approach. Of course, as Katy got up, all my pursuers returned and formed a wall that Jason had to fight through to get to me.

I politely excused myself and told them I'd be back in a few minutes and to save a dance for me loud enough for Jason to hear.

"Can we talk?" Jason asked firmly as he pushed his way through the crowd.

I nodded to the corner of the room and he followed like a little puppy.

"What's up?" I asked nonchalantly.

"What are you doing here? You said you were busy tonight."

I giggled.

"I was busy. Katy asked me to hang out for Halloween two weeks ago. I didn't know about the party until yesterday."

Jason didn't buy my lie, but I didn't care if he did or not. The fact of the matter was that I was here, and I wasn't with him. I had clearly driven that point home.

"Why are you doing this?" He said through a frown.

"I don't know, why did you go around telling everyone you fucked me? Is that all I was to you, a conquest to brag about? We've been best friends forever. I thought you were someone I could trust. I asked you to help keep everything quiet because I thought your mom was poking around too much. Instead you decided to air out all our business. Now you have to deal with those consequences, Jason."

I poked him in his padded chest as I made my point. He shook his head and began to walk away, before turning back to get in one last word.

"Just be careful with Katy. You don't want her to find out who you are, do you?"

He said it as a threat, not knowing that it lacked any real power.

I pulled him back in close as I giggled at my inside joke.

"She already knows. Everything. So unless you want the truth about you and me really getting out there, I suggest you leave the threats to me."

That got his attention. His eyes went wide with fear.

"You told her? What did she do? Did she tell anyone?" Jason began to panic.

"No, unlike you, she is a real friend and promised to keep my secret. But she was very accepting. More than you were at first. We picked out each other's costumes, and we've been talking almost daily since the last party."

Jason shied away as he acted concerned for my well being.

"Just be careful Allison, please."

"Oh, now you care about discretion, huh?" I spit out as I waved him away with a flick of the hand.

I got myself another drink and returned to my newfound admirers to continue where we left off. I was dancing with a boy named Mark when a slow jam came on. Katy bounded over and pushed poor Mark out of the way as she cut in to dance with me. I mouthed "sorry" at Mark as I shrugged.

All eyes were on us as we pulled each other close in a sensual dance.

"What did you say to Jason?" Katy whispered in my ear. "He keeps staring at me."

I grimaced. "I told him that you knew about me. He's afraid you're gonna out him by spilling the beans."

"Oh my God, you didn't?" Katy laughed. "That's pure evil. Poor thing is being tortured."

"He brought it on himself." I said with a shrug.

Katy joined me with my new entourage and apologized to Mark for stealing me away. She continued to brag on me to all the guys, gushing about how they all needed to be gentlemen around me because she loved me so much. Of course it appeared that she loved me a little too much as she caressed my ass and thighs, making all of the guys jealous.

Normally I was the one getting tipsy, but it appeared Katy was enjoying the drink tonight. As the party died down, Dan and Jason came over, although it seemed Jason had accepted the fact that I was no longer his girl. Dan practically begged Katy and I to bless him with another dance, but we politely declined. He was very handsy with Katy, but she continued to be handsy with me, although I think he was encouraging and enjoying that as well.

Jason kept tugging at Dan, trying to get him to leave, but Dan wouldn't budge until Katy and I gave him something. Finally, Katy gave me a small peck on the lips to sate his hunger. She then walked Dan and Jason to the door. She gave Dan a big kiss as Jason stood by the side and stared at me. I waved goodbye with a smirk as Katy finally pulled away and ushered the pair out the door.

As Katy shut the door behind her, I walked over to join her in the foyer. She turned and was briefly startled to see me there, but then the look in her eyes turned to lust. She wrapped her arms around my neck and attacked my mouth with hers. Katy pawed at my breasts and cupped my ass as she pushed me and walked me back towards the couch.

I fell onto the couch, arms and legs splayed, as she pushed me into place. Katy towered over me with a look of hunger in her eyes. She was the apex predator and I her prey. I had always had a small feeling of intimidation with her, but now it was overwhelming. I knew what she wanted, but I had no idea why or how this was going to play out.

Katy straddled me as she came down on top of me, grabbing my arms by my wrists and pinning them up over my head. She rubbed her bountiful breasts over my meager B-cups as she brought her lips to my neck. I melted into her as she began to have her way with me. I wanted to say something to slow her down, but my mouth was frozen. Now I know how Jason felt when I did the same to him in Dan's basement.

As Katy began to grind her lycra covered crotch into mine, I let a small moan escape from my mouth. All I could do was close my eyes and let her have her way with me. The feeling of our nyloned legs rubbing together and our breasts pressed together had my penis starting to stir despite the fact that it was securely tucked away in my tights. I shivered against her touch as she released my arms and caressed my hips.

"You're so nervous." Katy giggled as she pulled away. "It's cute."

"Um...yeah," I admitted as I shied away from her and slunk more into the couch. "How are you not? I've never been...you know, with a girl before."

"But...you've been with Jason, right?" Katy asked as she cocked her head to the side like a curious dog with an inquisitive look to her eyes.

"Yes, but...that's a little different."

Katy stood. My heart broke. I didn't want her to stop, but I did need her to slow down. I attempted to rise with her, but she pushed me back onto the couch.

"I guess I should tell you...I've always been curious about trans girls. I'm attracted to men and women and always thought it would be fun to have a hot girl with a dick. And well...I was attracted to you the minute I saw you in that hot dress at the dance."

I blushed with embarrassment.

"You should have seen what I had on underneath." I bragged. "It got me Jason."