Homecoming Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little minx," Katy said with a laugh. "I knew I liked you."

"I think you're sexy as hell too. I'm just a little intimidated by you."

"Well then...let me help you with that."

She reached up and grabbed the strap of her leotard and pulled it halfway down her shoulder before stopping and looking at me for assurance. I quietly nodded and sat back into the couch.

I found myself watching in lust as Katy slid off her leotard, first off the left shoulder, then the right. She then peeled off the remainder of her clothes until she wore nothing but her glossy purple nylons and leg warmers. Katy crawled up my body and cupped her hand on my crotch, eliciting a small moan from my mouth.

She continued to rub as I squirmed in pleasure underneath her touch. I think she was trying to get me hard, but with how I was tucked and how tight the dancers' tights were, no amount of foreplay would dislodge me. Still she groped and rubbed her palm into my crotch as if she were trying to get off another woman. Still, I enjoyed it and cooed in pleasure.

Katy crawled back up my body and grabbed my leotard to pull it down.

"I want to see it," she whispered into my ear.

This time she didn't wait for a response. Katy grabbed each shoulder strap and pulled them down over my arms, exposing my bare shoulders. She continued down, pausing as she got the leotard below my belly button. She playfully kissed me there, just above the waistband to my nylons. Then, she pulled the black lycra all the way down, past my hips and off of my legs, leaving me in nothing but my tights, pink tube top, and leg warmers and shoes.

Now out of the leotard, Katy refocused on my crotch. She traced the outline of my cock through the nylons until I let a moan escape my mouth and rewarded her with the tiniest of shivers as I rubbed my legs together to get her to stop.

Katy giggled as she grabbed the waistband of my tights with both hands. In one quick motion, she pulled them down to my knees in an attempt to set me free, but with my legs still held tightly together, my cock stayed tucked in place. Finally, Katy parted my legs with her hands and for the first time in hours, my penis fell from its hiding place. It was smaller and more compact than usual due to its being compressed into place for so long.

"It's just so cute," Katy purred as she looked me in the eye. "Just like you."

I felt inadequate and afraid, but Katy didn't seem to mind. She reached up her hand and took all of me in her palm as she stroked the tip with her thumb and pressed her palm to the base of my crotch. Her touch made me arch my back and press back into her.

She continued to massage my genitals as I moaned and responded to her control over me with quivers and coos.

"I want to take all of you in my mouth."

Katy didn't hesitate. She brought her head down into my lap and took all of me into her mouth. Flaccid shaft and testicles disappeared into her hungry maw. Katy hummed in pleasure as she let my balls pop out of her mouth but kept a firm grip on my penis with her lips. I arched my back further and reached up to hold her head in place. She responded by swishing my penis back and forth in her mouth with her tongue.

As Katy worked over my cock, I felt it start to grow. It wasn't long before all feeling had returned and I had grown to my full 5-inches. Katy continued to drag her lips up and down my shaft, popping off the head, only to bob back down and take all of me in her mouth again. As her lips worked her magic on my penis, she massaged my balls with her free hand.

"Oh my God," I whispered, "You are amazing."

Katy smiled as she briefly pulled her head up. "You taste amazing. I want to taste your gurl-cum."

My eyes shot open wide as I heard her speak those words. I still couldn't believe this was happening. What made this beautiful girl want me?

As Katy continued to pleasure me, I finally accepted it and decided to dive in headlong.

I quietly spoke up. "I want to taste you too."

I sat up as much as I could and tried to pull her up to me in a sixty-nine. Katy looked up, still with my cock in her mouth and gave me a devilishly wicked look. Then, without taking me from her mouth, she swung around and straddled my head, still wearing her purple nylon tights.

Soon, her nylon covered vagina pressed up against my mouth and without losing a beat on my cock, she started working herself into a frenzy grinding on my tongue. I quickly got a mouthful of her, although still through her tights. It didn't take long, but soon my saliva mixed with her juices as she rode my face, all while sucking me off at the same pace.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at this rate. She was so incredibly sexy and never in a million years did I think I'd have this opportunity. I continued to lick her vagina like my life depended on it. It started to become easier to focus on her as I began to taste her through her tights. Her scent combined with a hint of fruity lotion. I did my best to grab her ass and pull her into me as hard as I could. Katy responded with a loud moan before she bucked her hips into my face, slamming herself into my nose and mouth.

I tried to penetrate her with my tongue, but despite my best efforts I couldn't get very far with her still in her nylons. I wanted so bad to feel my mouth against her white hot vagina, so I reached up and did my best to pull the waistband of her tights. For the first time since we had started, Katy took me from her mouth, sat up and helped me to get her tights down to her knees, just like mine.

Then, in one swift movement, she took me back into her mouth and pressed her vagina to my lips. My tongue effortlessly slid inside her. With this newfound access, I grabbed her bare ass and pulled her towards me with all my effort and buried my tongue as deep as I could manage.

Katy moaned loud and rewarded me with a gush of her juices. She came off my dick again for air and focused on pressing herself to my mouth as she now worked my dick with just her hands. Katy continued to grind my face faster and faster.

"Allison, yes. Don't stop! Faster, faster!" She yelled at me.

She was so sexy. I wanted to last longer, but hearing her command me to pleasure her put me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," I mumbled as I grabbed a breath between her thrusts.

Katy just continued riding my face, but as she stroked me, she took me back into her mouth. It didn't take but another second or two before I came.

I had never gotten past second base with a girl before. I came with Jason the last time I was with him, but it wasn't really because of anything he did. With Katy, however, it was another story entirely.

I couldn't believe that I held out as long as I did, because she did things with her mouth that I couldn't even dream up. I think half the reason I lasted as long as I did was that I was mentally taking notes for the next time I sucked a dick. That and trying to please her with my tongue, of course.

I moaned and groaned into Katy's pussy as I emptied my balls into her mouth. It probably wasn't much, especially compared to Jason or anything she had done with Dan, but I felt like I was never going to stop cumming. Katy swallowed it all down like an old pro.

She gave me no time to recover, however. Once she was certain that she had drained me completely, Katy picked up the pace and fucked my face even faster. All I could do was stick out my tongue and let her do the work she needed. I tried to catch my breath. Katy slid up and down my tongue in long, deliberate, but rapid thrusts.

I held on to Katy's bucking hips. Her muscled ass cheeks flexed near my face as she worked herself into a sweat. Her moans got louder and louder even though her thighs continued to grip my head with more and more pressure. Finally, Katy released my dick from her mouth as she approached her own orgasm.

She sat up and groped her bare breasts with both hands. Then Katy reared down with all of her weight on my face. She shuddered and let out an ear piercing howl as she came. At first I felt an increased amount of wetness coming from her, but as soon as her first wail of pleasure ceased, my mouth was flooded with an overwhelming flow of her juices.

Gush after gush hit me in the face, went up my nose, down my throat, dripped down my chest and sides. Katy continued to scream like a banshee as her whole body shook from her orgasm. Her leg muscles pulsed as she fell down to her hands and straddled me on all fours.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck!!" Katy yelled.

I was hit in the face with at least five gushes before the flood finally stopped, but her body was still wracked in the throes of her orgasm. Her chest heaved and her abs flexed. She still moaned, but between each moan was a slight giggle that seemed to be uncontrollable. The more she laughed as her body quaked, the more she seemed to be unable to contain her laughter.

"Oh m...my God! Th...that was s...s...so...o g...good." Katy finally got out before completely breaking down in laughter.

Katy pulled her body off of mine and collapsed next to me. She continued to have an occasional shake or twitch as she giggled away, struggling to catch her breath.

I flipped my position on the couch and laid myself next to her so we were finally face to face. I wiped the sweat soaked hair from her face.

"That was fun. I wish I could orgasm like that. I am so jealous of you." I admitted.

"I've never cum like that before," Katy said through labored breaths. "Dan won't eat my pussy...but he sure does expect a BJ from me though."

She looked at my face covered in her mess.

"Holy shit, look at you! How did you not drown back there?"

"I almost did!" I laughed. "I didn't know girls could cum like that."

Katy grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We laid like that for a few more minutes in silence, tracing each other's bodies with our hands between light kisses. We each did our best to kick off our shoes and nylons, which had fallen beneath each of our knees.

Once fully naked, Katy began to run her hand over my hip and down my groin. She fondled my balls and traced her fingernail up the side of my deflated penis. I shivered against her touch, sensitive from the amazing blowjob she gave.

Katy locked eyes with me as she took my penis in her hand.

"I want to fuck you." She said.

Katy was direct and to the point. I'd never tried to cum twice in that short of time, but I don't think I had much say in the matter. How could I turn her down anyway.

My cock immediately hardened at her words.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said with a laugh. "Hang on a minute."

Katy got up and ran upstairs to her room. In less than a minute she came back and tossed me a condom, but I had already started to soften. As I sat on the couch, Katy took control. She went to her knees and placed my legs on her shoulders. She then lifted them up and pointed my legs straight in the air as she took my dick back in her mouth.

It didn't take long before I was hard and she slid the condom on my penis. Once she had me sheathed, I tried to put my legs down, but she held on tight.

Katy shook her head no as she said "Nuh uh."

Thankfully, I am pretty flexible because Katy pushed my legs back towards my head. I didn't know what she was getting at, but both my ass and my dick were fully on display as I was spread eagle, ankles pinned up by my head. Katy kneeled on the couch, straddling my legs and holding them down with the inside of her thighs. Then she grabbed my dick and slid it into her vagina as she thrust her hips at me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

I had been fucked in the ass twice now, but never did I feel more vulnerable than I did now. I slid right into Katy as her soaked vagina offered very little friction. She started to bounce up and down with her knees as she fucked me in the Amazon position.

Katy was dominating me, and I had to admit, I loved it. She pounded away at me. My asshole gaped and puckered as each thrust exposed me and seemed to open me more and more. I couldn't explain it, but it felt like I actually had a vagina and Katy was giving me a proper pounding.

I was in complete ecstasy, moaning like a bitch in heat. Katy grinned her devilish smile as she grabbed my ankles and pushed them back as far as they would go, all the while picking up the pace of her thrusts.

The sound of her thighs slapping against mine and my dick sloshing in and out of her vagina mixed with the feeling of being penetrated like a woman. I found myself wishing that she had a dildo or a strap on so she could fuck me in my ass while riding me.

"Yeah, take it like a little bitch," Katy grunted as she fucked me.

I rewarded her with a moan and a whimper.

"Atta girl. I wanna see you cum like a girl." She encouraged me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I begged. "Please make me come, Katy! Fuck me!"

I was already past the point of no return. My balls swelled and twitched as Katy gave several long, deep thrusts. I let everything I had left explode into her.

I screamed in pleasure as I came, doing my best to thrust my ass into her as she pumped into me.

"Ah! Ah! Ayeeee!" I wailed.

Katy chuckled and smiled, knowing she had fucked me well. As I came down from my high, she finally rose off me and let me lower my legs.

I groaned in pain as the blood re-entered my legs.

"Oh-ho-ho, fuck that hurts." I whined.

"You didn't seem to mind while you were inside me." Katy sniped back.

"Damn girl. You're feisty!" I laughed. "That was...well, different. Can't say I've ever experienced or even imagined anything like that."

"Like I said, I wanted to fuck you. Was I a good lay?"

"Better than Jason." I cringed as I was maybe too quick to offer that information. "But he does have a little something to offer that you don't."

Katy didn't miss a beat. "I can fix that for next time."

My heart leapt into my throat. What did she mean by that? Would she actually use a strap-on on me? I practically got wet at the thought of it, but still I had to ask.

"Um, what do you mean by next time?"

"You belong to me now, Allison. I am all you will need. Do as I command and you will be rewarded with everything you desire."

What had I gotten myself into? I dumped Jason for a psychotic, gorgeous, hidden dominatrix of a girl. I was scared, but at the same time, so turned on. I knew she had me right where she wanted me. I was weak and powerless under her gaze.

"Now come with me to my room." Katy commanded.

I had no idea what was to come, but I put my head down and followed.