All Comments on 'Homecoming Queen Ch. 03'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
KirabangkokKirabangkokalmost 3 years ago

I am loving this story SO much. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I think mom is going to love Allison too. After all, what mom doesn't want happiness for there child

tjashtjashalmost 3 years ago

incredibly written so far, i cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started off great and keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story line good writing loving the story so far

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Great writing. Please continue with this story. Every chapter continues to draw me in and I can’t get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have dressed and cum loads reading this wonderful series of stories. Can't wait for the sequel......

robin48robin48about 2 years ago

good story..lots of cum and lust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please write another chapter

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvabout 2 years ago

OMG - you MUST write another chapter. I'm in love with all these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing this.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Awe, that's it??? Please?

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh You Dirty Rat !

To build that suspence with Jasons mother shattering Allison's world only to leave me and all of your readers hanging !

I had been absored into the sexual heat of the two lovers.

My own pelvic area tigling with excitment.

You are a powerful writer !

I hunger for the next chapter.

mistimksmistimksalmost 2 years ago

More, please. This is good.

daveflydaveflyalmost 2 years ago

i would definitely be Allison ,but not ashamed of being a trans gurl

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Good story hope there's more to it to come

LatinaprincesssLatinaprincesssover 1 year ago

It would amazing to offer a continuation of this story.

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvover 1 year ago

This story is AWESOME! Please give us a chapter 4.

carlykissescarlykissesover 1 year ago

Ending of the century! I loved it!

tmiller81416tmiller81416over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, but oh my gosh! What happens when Ally comes out? How does Jason handle the cat being out of the bag? What about when she tells her mom and finds out she's known since almost the beginning? How will she get her father to come around when he finds out, loses his cool, calls her Allen and he and rejects her? What are the consequences when Katy gets jealous, feels cheated and gets her revenge by plotting and outing Ally and Jason in the middleof "Allen's. senior year, or tricking Jason into cheating on Ally and making sure Ally catches him in the act or whatever? So many dangling threads! It's absolutely BEGGING for a conclusion! (and just to be clear, I am as well)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please, please write another chapter

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 1 year ago

I need closure, I'm totally rooting for the both of you.

I have loved this story and favorited every chapter.

Please continue as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what an amazing story!! Please give us a fourth chapter, or more!! We need closure!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Please continue with the next chapter. You have written an amazing story and I would really enjoy knowing how Allison and Jason continues their lives. 🤗 😘

lacorsettedlacorsettedabout 1 year ago

Please write another chapter or two. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exactly how I like the stories. Please continue. Just amazing and sooo sexy..

Frog71Frog71about 1 year ago

Oh yes must know what happens next.

gorgon2gorgon211 months ago

"Katy, I need more than just sex. I need sex with a straight guy who fucking sucks."

honestly.... I get you girl

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

im not really into boy/boy stuff but this was hot please do the next chapter

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

This is so good. Please let the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh, no! It looks like there is supposed to be a chapter 4 and maybe more, I hope you decide to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great, great series. Plausible enough, emotional and very very hot.

Hope you give us more of Allison one day, I know I'd read it instantly ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing please continue.

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Please continue this wonderful and sexy story 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG!!!!! Please don't leave us hanging!!!!!!! What happens next????? This story is too good to stop!!! More please, pretty, pretty please I beg you my stiffy meter has gone off the charts hook a girl up!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

AshRynn87AshRynn875 months agoAuthor

Part 4 is coming soon, I promise. It is about 3/4s written. I'm just working out how to end this chapter, as I have not yet decided if there will be a part 5.

My plans are to complete another story that is about 9/10s done, and then come back to this one. Hopefully the time away helps me to finish quickly.

As always, thanks for reading. This is by far my favorite series, and I'd never leave Allison and Jason with that cliffhanger.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

God this would have made 1 heck of a movie series. There and back again. Bit on a very serious note. Me and Allen n Allison would have been open from the start. It is not anyone's job to stay hidden and unhappy for the rest to be happy. I should know. I did that all my life. And like I told my family. Eat shit and die, it bothers me not if you choose to be or not to be apart of my life from this day forth. Whomever chooses to make their life with me, you will treat with upmost respect and politeness. Elsewise, don't call, write or text untill you can GENUINELY..... Now I need my partner to have life everlasting.

dovbear88dovbear883 months ago

I have immensely enjoyed this series; I think its because of the believability you have given your characters -- both in their dialog and behavior! I mean, I was can picture Mrs. Torvino coolly asking Allison if they knew each other, probably having a suspicion or six... Anyway, keep up the good work! Looking forward to 4, 5...18, or as many as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! I really enjoyed the entire series and wish to read more in the future! Thanx so much for publishing!

LoverOfHotSex69LoverOfHotSex69about 1 month ago

I really loved this series, a great lovely story.

I love if there was a chapter 4 to see how there relationship grew and blossomed.

1Martiniman1Martiniman8 days ago

Holy molly what a ride, and that ending…WHAT! First off, this was so well written and the characters were so good. Katy was spectacular, and I think she might need her own post graduation domination story…maybe she finds another CD at college and becomes their Domme. I really did love Katy…was nice Allison found what seems like a life long friend. This is seriously a must read and it begs for a fourth chapter. 5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES