Homecoming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where?" Robbie found himself in possession of both B's hands so she couldn't be carrying a dress.

"In our room already." She skipped around in a circle, making Robbie turn on the spot, then flung herself against him, hanging on his neck while she kissed him repeatedly. "It's really going to happen. I'm going to the prom!"

"We're going to the prom." Robbie gently corrected her. "You know, for a girl who spends so much time out of her clothes, you're very excited about this dress." The acoustics of his own voice told Robbie they'd spun their way right into the elevator.

"I love dressing up." B did too. "But I like being looked at and guys like looking at me when I'm naked."

* * * * *

All Principal Mathers' worst fears were realized when B walked into the school's gymnasium with Robbie Pugh on her arm. He'd hoped she would exhibit some decorum -- perhaps put some of those rumours to rest -- but it had been a vain hope and here she was, in his school, and he had no choice but to welcome her as his guest. There was going to be trouble in his future, Mathers knew, but he'd been caught between a rock and a hard place. He could hardly turn down the financial package Miss Kennedy's attorney had offered the school. He could only hope that the benefits to his students over the next few years would appease the community's anger at Miss Kennedy's presence.

"Good evening Miss Kennedy. Good evening Robbie." The Principal smiled like a politician.

"Good evening." Robbie could hear the Principal's discomfort and was rather enjoying it.

"This is lovely!" B turned full circle, taking in the décor of the gym. "And do please call me B, Principal. Miss Kennedy is far too formal for a party, don't you think?" She smiled at him warmly, defying him to continue being formal.

"As you wish, miss... B. I must thank you again for your generous endowment. I'm sure Robbie and his family appreciate it."

"I do." Robbie chimed in. "I've been thanking B myself all week." He didn't say that he'd thanked her in every position they could manage.

"I'm glad of the chance to do something for my old school. By the way, Robbie's picked a college. He's decided on Harvard. I thought you'd like to know because I'm sure you're having some difficulties over where this endowment comes from. Perhaps the prestige of Harvard will help?" B always preferred candour.

"A less...um... a proper dress would have helped more." Principal Mathers gave up trying to be diplomatic.

"Really? Would the gossips have said 'Oh dear, we must have got it all wrong. Look! She's wearing a modest dress. Perhaps she's a reformed woman.'?" It was openly sarcastic but B kept her tone sweetly polite.

"Well, no."

"Half this town wants to see me tarred and feathered. I thought I'd oblige them." B was referring to her dress: Skin tight and shiny black with white feathers covering much of the top half in the outline of a swan embracing her. Her shoes and clutch bag complemented the theme in patent leather and feathered hair slides held back her newly black died hair. "Naturally, it's modelled on the myth of Leda and the swan." B explained.

Robbie decided that if this went on, it wouldn't get any more entertaining and may turn really impolite so he intervened. "If you'll excuse us, Principal, There's a drink somewhere in here with my name on it." He hooked his arm through B's and led her away.

"Meanie!" B cuddled his arm and took over the navigating as soon as they were out of earshot.

"I just want to get you alone and make sure those panties are still on." Robbie had insisted B wear underwear tonight.

"No need. I keep my promises." B had been quite willing to wear them really. She'd worn underwear quite a lot this last week because Robbie liked the tactility of it and enjoyed undressing her.

"I know you keep your promises. I just want to check."

"That's all right then. What would you like to drink? They have some sort of fruit punch, lemonade, OJ, Coke and water."

"Diet Coke?"

"Two Diet Cokes please." B accepted two bottles from the dumbstruck guy behind the refreshment table and led Robbie to somewhere secluded where they could sit awhile. The party was just getting started and the music was still canned. She wondered if the quality of live bands had improved in the last few years. She really hoped so.

"Hi Robbie." A pretty girl with a very tall chaperone came over to them.

"Hi. B, this is Suzanna. Suzanna, I'm guessing you already know who B is. Hi Jack." Robbie guessed Jack Herring wouldn't be far from Suzanna. He decided to be gracious to Suzanna's chosen date. It was easy to be gracious when the runner-up got B. "Err, Hi Robbie." Jack almost forgot his manners because, to the sighted, B is a real distraction. His hesitation drew Suzanna's attention though and her elbow broke the spell of B's décolletage.

"I know all about her." Suzanna was well and truly in the anti-B camp and wasn't even going to try to be polite.

"Not all." B corrected the hostile girl. "You don't know how good I am in bed for instance." B gave Suzanna her best come-hither smile. "I guarantee you I'm better than you've imagined." The implication being that Suzanna had imagined it.

"Well I...." Suzanna stalled. Suddenly she reminded B of Christabelle Deerborne, back in college. "Come on Jack." Unable to hold her own in a battle of wits, Suzanna flounced off with her date in tow.

"Pretty girl." B said.

"That was not nice." Robbie admonished her.

"No, it wasn't. I don't think we'll be seeing them at our post-prom party, do you?"

"Post-prom party?" This was news to Robbie.

"Of course. You have a hotel suite and a fully loaded mini bar. Why wouldn't you invite your pals back? We'd better start mingling."

"Have I told you lately that you're amazing?" Robbie leant over to kiss her. B took control and made sure it was a kiss worthy of the audience they had. Local legends were being created here tonight.

"Not since this afternoon." B finally answered. "Satisfied?" She was referring to the hand that had crept up her thigh to check on those pants while they were kissing.

"No. But I'm sure I will be, later." Robbie teased.

"I'm sure we'll both be. Now though, I want to meet all your pals." She drew him to his feet and led him into the throng.

* * * * *

It had been a great party. Robbie and B had only one dance, last thing, when the music got slow and the mood got romantic. For the rest of the evening, they'd contented themselves with strolling arm in arm and chatting with Robbie's classmates. B revelled in the attention she got from the guys and fuelled the disgruntlement of her detractors by passionately kissing Robbie whenever she noticed disapproving looks - which was pretty often.

When Robbie figured out why he kept finding her tongue in his mouth, he'd played to the crowd too, squeezing B's bottom or cupping one of her breasts. He didn't care what kind of reputation all this would earn him. He would be out of this town in the fall anyway.

Back at the hotel, with a dozen or so of Robbie's friends -- those whose dates hadn't made excuses at B's invitation -- The party continued until the early hours with a fair amount of alcohol and a small amount of weed generously provided by one of their guests.

"It's pretty cool, but I wouldn't have the courage to do the things you've done." Kelly, a slightly overweight girl with spectacles had been asking B questions about her work for the last hour and hanging on every word. There was more than a little awe in the shy girl's voice.

"The things I've done? You mean the things I've done naked?"

"Well... yes."

"Because that's the only thing that makes me different. You've had your picture taken too, Kelly. I just wasn't wearing as much."

"If I looked like you, I wouldn't wear as much either." Kelly said, rather louder than she'd meant to. All other conversations paused as everyone tuned into this one.

"Come with me." B stood and led Kelly - who was blushing furiously at the sudden attention of her peers - into the bedroom. The door closed and conversation on the other side of it resumed. "Would you mind helping me out of this dress? It's rather stuck to me." B asked for help as she began peeling the rubber dress off her shoulders.

"Sh-sure." Kelly moved to assist, inexpertly struggling with the tight outfit and hindering more than helping.

"Thanks. Rubber looks sexy but it's not very comfortable and it makes you sweat." B sniffed her arm and wrinkled her nose theatrically. She was, naturally, completely at ease with being half naked in the presence of a relative stranger. She slipped of the panties Robbie had made her wear and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

"I should -- I should go." Kelly got flustered and just a little scared.

"We haven't finished our conversation yet. Come and talk to me while I shower."

"Talk about what?" Kelly edged into the bathroom and sat on the lid of the lavatory while B adjusted the controls of the shower.

"You were telling me why you wear more than me. Of course, almost everyone wears more than me but that's not the point, is it, Kelly?"

"Hello?" Kelly's voice was just a bit sarcastic. " Not a goddess."

"So? The woman hasn't been born who can look in the mirror and not want to change something. What about your prom date? Lawrence? I'll bet he's hoping to see more of you and less of that dress sometime tonight."

"He'd better not. He's my cousin. I didn't have a proper prom date." The way she blurted it out, it was clear there should have been one -- in her mind at least.

"So who didn't ask you?" B reached for a towel.

"Err... This is too embarrassing..."

"Why? I'm the one who's naked."

"Robbie..." Kelly started to sob. "I was waiting for Robbie to ask me... We've been lab partners for three years."

"I see." B made a sarong of the towel and knelt to meet Kelly's tearful gaze. "It's all so Shakespearean, but I think we can help each other out... if you'll trust me."

"I trust you." Kelly desperately wanted to trust someone and there really wasn't anyone else.

* * * * *

"Kelly?" Robbie stood in the bedroom because B had quietly asked him to go and talk with Kelly, promising to keep his friends entertained until he got back.

"Over here." Kelly's tremulous whisper came from the bathroom door. The room was dark, which made no difference at all to one of them.

"B said you wanted to talk."

"Not exactly." She was much closer now. People only move that quietly in bare feet. Robbie reached out in the direction of her voice.

"So, what... Jesus!" His outstretched hand encountered her bosom. It was bare. He stepped back. She stepped forward.

"B wants you to touch me. She says it's like you've only ever seen one woman and that's not fair." B had been very persuasive. It wasn't like being naked in public, was it? Robbie couldn't see her.

"What? How?"

"How did she talk me into this?" Kelly wondered that too, but she took a crack at it. "Because I really wanted to. I would have done this anytime... if you'd asked." There! Now it was out there. No more hiding behind the 'friends' mask. Kelly found Robbie's hand and lifted it back to her breast. He didn't resist.

"Are you sure, Kelly?" He asked, stroking her heavy breast. It was at least twice the size of B's.

"Yes." Kelly barely breathed. Her nipple hardened under his palm.

Robbie found her other breast with his left hand and weighed them in his palms, thumbing the stiff buds of Kelly's nipples. He traced his way up to her neck and shoulders, feeling how puffy her flesh felt and how much more of her there was than B. Their fingers met and intertwined briefly before he continued his survey of her body, probing her deep belly button, making her giggle nervously. When his fingers found the waistband of her underwear, he paused.

"How sure?"

"Very." Every ounce of resistance had gone. She was desperate for him to not stop now.

Robbie's fingers stroked her pubic mound through the cotton. The springy curls were something new. He was used to B's bald bits. When he reached Kelly's gusset, it was warm and damp to his touch. Robbie slipped two fingers, side-by-side, into the crevice formed by her gusset and her plump thighs, working them back and forth, massaging Kelly's plump, warm lips until his fingers were quite moist, then he took his hand away and sniffed her scent. It was subtly different from B's pussy, but just as pleasant. He touched the tip of his tongue. Kelly tasted quite good too.

"Thank you." Robbie felt he didn't want to take this any further. Not right now. He stepped back from Kelly.

"Oh... You're welcome." Kelly didn't really know what to say to him now.

"Better get dressed. They'll be wondering what we're up to in here." Robbie broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes... dressed." Kelly, uncertain whether to feel relieved or upset, retreated to the bathroom.

Robbie considered going back to his party but decided he should wait for Kelly. When she returned to the bedroom fully dressed, he took her arm and let her lead him back to the others.

B snuggled up to him as soon as he sat down and didn't mention the bedroom thing. The topic under discussion was what everyone had planned for the summer.

"You're still my type." Robbie had just said goodnight to the last of his guests and was being undressed by B.

"We'll see." B was undoing his cufflinks.

"I won't." Robbie observed. B ignored his pedantry.

"I've decided you need a much wider basis for comparison so I'm going to put lots of naked girls in front of you until we really find your type."

"It won't work."

"What won't?" She undid his shoelaces.

"You won't stop me from adoring you."

"But if my plan was to get you laid by as many hot girls as possible so you couldn't complain when I want to fuck other guys? Would that work?"

"Hypothetically?" He stepped out of his pants. B kissed the side of his hard-on and stood up.

"Hypothetically."

"That might work."

"And if the plan was just to find a kinky treat to prime you for some serious post-prom perversity?"

"Hypothetically?"

"No."

"That would definitely work." He pulled B within kissing distance.
It wasn't a waste of effort.

"Good. Now take me to bed and show me what you've learned in the last week."