Homecoming Quickie (Naked Hubby)

Story Info
A Little Public Display on the Way Home From the Airport.
2.1k words
4.38
10.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming Quickie (Naked Hubby)

I work out of town on construction projects and I had been gone for several weeks this time around. While the hotel I stay in is nice, I miss my own bed, and more importantly, laying next to my lovely wife. Sure, I take care of things when I'm on the road, jerking off occasionally, mostly on the weekends when I am bored and stuck in the hotel because of the oppressive heat. While greasing up my hard dick and shooting a load of hot spunk all over my chest will relieve the tension, it is only temporary and definitely unfulfilling.

I had been waiting to get home pretty much since I left and that day was finally here. I had also resisted masturbating for the last week, so I would have full balls to unload when I got home.

I took the redeye flight home and my wife was waiting for me at the airport, having taken the morning off work. I noticed she was still in her PJs and my thoughts quickly turning to things to come once we got home. Throwing my bags in the trunk, and giving her a quick hug and kiss hello I noticed another enticing feature about her attire, she was not wearing a bra and her PJ top is a quite thin cotton material.

This is truly unlike her, as her nipples are perpetually hard and if not encased in a bra, will definitely show through all but the thickest sweaters. I reached my hand up and grabbed her breast, but she quickly slapped my hand away and rushed back to the drivers seat and climbed in. Standing there dumbfounded for a second, I finally snapped out of it and climbed in the passenger seat. Leaning over for a deeper Kiss, she teases me by turning her cheek to me while putting the car in gear and pulling out into the airport traffic.

Merging onto the highway, she asked me about the trip, I told her about it being uneventful and that I slept most of the way, but the entire time I was distracted by those luscious tits and chewable nipples pointing out of the thin material. She turned to look over her shoulder while changing lanes and I seized the moment to slide my hand up her top and grab hold of her right tit. Shocked, she tried to push my hand away, but I wouldn't let go. Finally, she relaxed and allowed me to play.

Leaning in closer, I clamped my mouth over her nipple, eliciting a squeal from her. She let me suckle for a few seconds before pulling her t-shirt up allowing me unfettered access to her bare flesh. I continued to lick and suck on her hard nipple until we were both shocked back to reality by the sound of an air horn from a truck that had slowed down to watch the action in our car.

My wife flushed from embarrassment so deeply that I swear I could feel the heat radiate from her.

I was laughing pretty hard, knowing that the truck driver had gotten a pretty good look as I pulled my mouth away and before she had time to lower her shirt.

"I can't believe I let you do that and we got caught!" she groused.

"Relax," I told her, "We gave a guy a little show and he'll probably go home and jerk off to the sight of these!" I said reaching over and jiggling her breasts.

"Stop it." She said as she slapped my hands away, then added. "Do you really think he'll jerk off because of what he saw? Because that turns me on!"

"If he doesn't he's not into women!" I tell her, "I think your boobs could turn a gay man straight!"

"Whatever." Was all she had to say.

We drove on for a few more minutes, and when I turned to look at her I couldn't help but begin to laugh again at what had just occurred.

"You thinks it's so funny do you? Well turn about is fair play, so why don't you show off some skin to the passing cars?"

"I don't think any one will be shocked to see my tits." I joke.

"Oh no mister, I think you need to loose the shorts!" She rebuts.

Well I think a little history is in order here. I am an exhibitionist and my wife knows this and exploits it to her fun and benefit. She has had me naked and hard in many situations, both public and private, the funny thing is, I think she gets more embarrassed than I do when I am naked.

Anyway, I guess I did have it coming after laughing at her flashing her tits to a random stranger. Without further hesitation, I reached down, undid the button and zipper on my shorts and shucked them and my boxers off in one motion.

As my shorts fell past my knees, my wife reached over and grabbed my waiting erection, sliding her hand up and down the hard shaft. This is the first time it had been touched by hands other than mine in over a month, and her hot hands had me dripping in seconds.

Sensing my closeness, she pulls her hand away eliciting a groan from me. Reaching down and cupping my balls, she gives them a gentle squeeze saying, "Soon enough big boy." Then puts her hand back on the steering wheel.

I grab my erection with my own hand hoping to tease her a little as she absolutely loves to see guys jerk off. But she had other ideas. She tell me to recline my seat back and put my hands by my side and not touch myself. Doing as she requested, I can feel the warm sun heating up my skin as we drive on.

Looking over, my wife notices that I have a drop of precum glistening on the tip.

She takes her finger tip and scoops up the drop and places her finger in my mouth saying. "Lick."

I suck her whole finger into my mouth.

Watching me do that, my wife groans, "Oh fuck that's hot, you're going to eat much more than that when we get home!"

"When we get home I'll eat what ever you want!" I tell her.

I lean back in my chair again relishing my nakedness.

We only have a few miles to go and once off the highway we luckily hit all of the lights green.

Pulling straight into the garage, I get out of the car, still naked and head into the house. Closing the garage door and following right behind me, my wife grabs my hips and guides me towards our bedroom.

Closing and locking the door behind her, she pushes me back towards the bed and as I fall back, she falls to her knees and in one motion she has my hard cock deep in her mouth. Her hot mouth and swirling tongue causes me to stiffen even more and soon I am painfully hard.

Suddenly standing up and leaning over the bed beside me, she thrusts her hips back invitingly and looking over her shoulder she says, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

I don't have to be asked twice, lining my erection at her sopping pussy, I am balls deep in one thrust. I hesitate momentarily, reveling in the feel of her warm tunnel.

As I begin to withdraw, her first orgasm of the day begins deep in her womb. As the swollen head of my cock reaches her opening, I slam my hips forward and begin thrusting as hard as I can, banging my hips against her ass, my full balls are swinging back and forth hammering against her clit, eliciting even more pleasure squeals from her.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Is all my wife is saying.

I can feel that she is fast approaching a monster orgasm, I grab her hips tighter and continue my assault on her cunt.

Thrusting as hard as I can, I feel her insides clutching at my cock, I feel the walls of her tight canal spasm. Her juices are flowing down our legs and splashing with every contact of my thighs against her ass.

I hear a low animal growl coming from her. Without warning her orgasm completely overtakes her. She screams out and begins a deep shudder, her whole body is vibrating as her climax engulfs her.

She stiffens, and I begin to feel cum squirt out of her pussy, coating my crotch and thighs. This puts me over the edge, however, instead of plunging deep and emptying my balls inside her, I pull out and aim my cock at her ass, two strokes of my hand later and I am blowing my load on her smooth ass.

The first shot flies out and splatters across her cheeks. Adjusting my aim, the next shot hits her square between the cheeks right on her puckered anus. I continue to empty my balls across her cheeks, creating a creamy white mess that is running down her crack and across her beautiful, abused pussy.

Finally, my orgasm subsides, I stand up on shaky legs. My wife looks over her shoulder and says, "I hope you're not going to leave that mess you made!?"

"Of course not." I tell her.

She is about to climb up on the bed, but I hold her in place and slowly sink to my knees behind her.

"Oh my." is all she says.

Looking between her cheeks, I see that I have painted her ass with a huge load of cum. I start with the white stripe across her cheek, flattening out my tongue I swipe it across her skin licking up a large glob of spunk.

Swallowing loudly to let her know what I just did, she gives a little, "Oooohhh."

Licking more off her other cheek is received by even more moans. Satisfied that her cheeks are clean, I pull them apart. Starting at her clit, I run my tongue up through her slit and across her puckered hole, scooping up my cum as I go. Swallowing it down, I do it all over again gathering more of my spunk.

The next time I pause at her brown hole and flatten my tongue out as I cross it. This elicits a squeal from my wife so I do it again. After several swipes, I point my tongue into a hard point and poke at her tight center.

Burying my face between her cheeks, I thrust my tongue deeper into her pucker, fucking it as if my tongue were a small cock. Once again, I can feel the beginnings of her orgasm.

I continue thrusting my tongue in and out, I set out to increase her pleasure even more. Inserting two fingers into her dripping pussy I curl my fingers forward in search of her g-spot. Mere seconds pass and again I feel her stiffen and then squirt her hot cum onto my hand and chest.

Continuing to thrust my fingers in and out, I lower my face and drink up as much as I can and then center my mouth over her swollen clit and suck it between my lips sawing my tongue across it.

My wife screams and sends another blast of cum into my face. One last hard suck on her clit and she gives a last shudder then reaches back and pushes my face and hand out of her crotch.

I'm sitting back on the floor, staring up at her abused pussy, as she catches her breath. I lean forward and blow cool air on her ass and pussy.

Shivering she says, "Oh god that feels good, but don't touch me, I'm too sensitive."

After recovering for a few minutes she shakily crawls up on the bed, then beckons me to join her. I snuggle up behind her, spooning up against her.

I wrap may arm around her and tells me "I need a nap, but after I rest up we're going to do that again, I didn't think I would like it, but your tongue on my ass was one of the best things I have ever felt."

Just the thought has my cock growing stiff and expanding between her butt cheeks. She wiggles her ass back against me, and as I'm about initiate round two I hear the rhythmic sounds of her heavy breathing. Pulling her tighter to me and cupping her breast in my hand I am soon fast asleep as well.