All Comments on 'Homecoming Son'

by Shazola123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
So brilliantly told- tender love from both mother and son.

Nice to see baths and belly bottom included giving a segue into the mutual attraction. So well writing content and mechanics with amazing vocabulary. Makes me long for my motherland.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very good…so perfect that they kissed deeply and shared his cum..you’re so right, that’s definitely about love..the most special and beautiful kind..so well done…Thank you..

JT

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring at times.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was incest what can you say, and OMG, they ate his cum, I gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm a man who gives himself to his woman/lover. Wouldn't matter if it was a girl from school. A woman from work. Or even my mother. I would make it clear that she was now my woman, and I wouldn't share her with anyone.

But making it work would be a big challenge. But if the sex was hot, wet, and meaningful we would work hard at making it work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The counterpart to the Oedipus complex is the Electra complex, named after the central character Electra in the Greek tragedies by Sophocles and Euripedes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much to it all there was she gave him a BJ thats not incest and its not sex just a 3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story but where's the sex between mother and son I don't think a blow job is incest you need to continue and see if the finally have sex still gave it a 4 hoping to be more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous