Homecoming Surprise

Story Info
A husband returns home to learn his wife has been enslaved.
4.5k words
2.57
23.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excitement flows through me like a river. I've been away from my new bride for over a month now and I am eager to be home. My plane landed thirty minutes ago. For a reason I am yet to understand, Valary couldn't be at the airport to meet me.

I collect my luggage and find a cab. It will take a further forty minutes but then I'll be with Valary. We have a month's worth of catching up to do, which could take us all night. With any luck!

I toss the cabbie some money and grab my bag. Valary isn't even at the door. I am starting to get a little annoyed. Then worry begins to nag at me. What if something has happened to her.

'Valary?'

She suddenly appears at the top of our stairs. 'Oh, your home.'

She doesn't sound as excited as I assumed she would. And her hair was now dyed platinum blonde. It looks great, but I liked her hair the way it was.

I drop my case and run up the stairs to her. I sweep her into my arms and we kiss. 'Gee, it's good to see you!'

'Yeah, it's good to see you too, Brad.'

The words were right, but they are spoken in a monotone, like she is ordering a pizza.

'Is everything alright?'

Valary shrugs her wide shoulders. 'There have been a few changes.'

'Like what?'

She smiles now. 'We'll have time to talk about that later.'

'Your right.' I scoop her into my arms and carry her into the bedroom. I drop her on the big bed and wrestle out of my jacket and tie. 'When did you change your hair?'

'Oh, a couple of weeks ago.'

We talked nearly every night on the phone, and she hadn't mentioned it.

'Do you like it?'

'Yeah, but I liked it the other way too!'

I tossed my shirt aside and join her on the bed. We kiss. I run my hand over her large breasts. When Valary gave a wince of pain, I quickly pull my hand away. 'What is it? Did I hurt you?'

'No, it's fine.'

Things definitely are not fine. I unbutton her blouse. She isn't wearing a bra, which is odd. Valary always said her breasts were too big to go without support. I tug her blouse wide open. 'Holy Jesus, what are they?'

'They're just something I thought I might like.'

I lean in closer and inspect the heavy gold rings that pierce my wife's nipples. 'Don't they hurt?'

'They're still new, so a little. I'm told the pain will go away soon enough.'

I try to be a gentle as I can as I lift one of the rings. Valary winces, but no more. 'Couldn't you get smaller ones?'

'I guess, but I thought these looked pretty.'

'What on earth made you think to get your nipples pierced anyway? I thought you said you thought body piercings were stupid?'

Valary suddenly whips her blouse over her breasts, covering them. 'If you don't like them, you don't have to look at them!'

I knew I had done something wrong, but I wasn't sure what it was. 'Take it easy. I didn't say I didn't like them. I'm just trying to understand why you decided to get your nipples pierced.' I kiss her gently, to show I'm not angry.

'I'm sorry. I guess I'm little sensitive about them.'

I haven't had sex for over a month so I wasn't going to do anything that would stop us from fucking. I give my wife a wink. 'I think they look fantastic. Especially on you.'

'What do you mean by that!'

Valary sounded angry now.

'All I mean is, because you have such great tits.'

'Oh, Ok then,' she said, sounding calmer again.

I gently ease her blouse aside once more and place tender kisses on her pierced nipples. With the very tip of my tongue, I gently moved the rings so that they tugged at her stiff nipples.

'Oh yes, I like that,' she moans.

Now we are back on track. I lick and kiss her big breasts all over as I unfasted her tight skirt. Valary wiggled her ass as I pulled on her skirt, and it slowly slides down her long legs. I am surprised to find Valary wearing a lacy thong. Normally she doesn't wear sexy lingerie. As I assumed she was wearing it for me and because I don't want to start another fight over nothing, I don't mention it.

The triangular patch of white lace that lays over her pussy was incredibly tiny. A long time ago, Valary trimmed her muff down to a cute heart shape, but even so, it couldn't be hidden by her thong. I put a hand down between her legs and stroke her. She feels oh so smooth down there. I eased her thong down a little and peek. 'Wow!'

'What now?'

'Nothing, honey. Nothing at all?'

Valary looks down. 'Oh, yeah, I decided to wax.'

I watch as she pulls her thong right down and kicks it aside. She lays back and spreads her long shapely legs, giving me a good look at her newly waxed smooth vulva. Something glinted in the light from the window. 'Is you pussy pierced too?' Before she has the chance to get angry, I quickly add, 'Not that there is anything wrong with that if it is. I am only wondering!'

'I err, have a couple of studs in my pussy lips now.'

'Ok.' I say, unsure what else to add. I defiantly don't want to angry her, but I'm shocked at the changes. What has been happening here since I went away. It was only a month, but my wife has totally changed. Even her hair colour is different. 'Do they hurt if you fuck?'

'How would I know. Are you accusing me of something?'

'Hang on, honey. I only meant, did they tell you if they would hurt when they put the studs in your lips. I'm not saying that you've been fucking someone behind my back.'

Valary suddenly turned away from me and burst into tears.

I wasn't sure that I wanted to know the answer, but I had to ask, 'Is everything OK?'

'Yes...no...I don't know!'

I looked down for some reason and I was puzzled again. Something sparkled between Valary's buttocks. I stroked a fingertip between her ass cheeks to find a hard, jewelled button where her pretty asshole should have been. 'What's this?'

'That's a butt-plug.' Valary takes a deep breathe before informing me, 'Georgia makes we wear it.'

'Georgia makes you wear it? Who the fuck is Georgia?'

'Please don't be angry with me,' said Valary as she rolls back to face me. 'I tried to stop, but I just couldn't. She's too strong for me!'

Tears are streaming down Valary's beautiful face, so I squash down my anger...for now. I caress her beautiful face. 'It's OK, honey. Just tell me who Georgia is.'

'She's my gym trainer.'

'But, you don't go to a gym.'

'I thought I would, you know, to fill in some time while you were away. And I wanted to get a little fitter for you, so you'd be impressed with me when you got home.'

'Ok. So you joined a gym. And your new trainer is a woman called Georgia. Am I right so far?'

Valary nodded and sniffed loudly. 'At first, she was so lovely. I told her how you were away and how lonely I was feeling. She invited me to her house, just for a drink and maybe a movie.' Valary looked deep into my eyes. 'If she was a man, I would never have gone, honest. But I felt safe, with her being another woman.'

At this stage I was struggling to keep a lid on my anger. But Valary was right about something. It would have been different if her gym trainer was a man. 'But you weren't safe?'

Valary shook her head.

'Why weren't you safe?'

Because she's hot and beautiful and so strong. I don't mean just her muscles. She has this aura about her. I found myself doing things simply because she told me to do them.'

'What sort of things,' I asked hesitatingly, unsure how much more I needed know.

Valary hid her face behind her hands. 'Sexual things.'

I was wrong. It wasn't better that her gym trainer was a woman. 'I'm not sure I understand where this is going. Are you telling me that Georgia told you to have sex with her and you did?'

'No.'

Relief flooded through me.

'She told me to have sex with someone else.'

'Who!'

'That doesn't matter. I didn't enjoy it, honest. She was so old and wrinkly it nearly made me sick.'

'But she was another woman?' I told myself that somehow this felt better.

'Obviously.'

Now I felt silly for asking. 'I'm sorry, but I still don't understand.'

'What, why a woman is better?'

'No,' I said, speaking slowly. 'That I understand. What I don't understand is why you had sex with this old ugly woman.'

'Because Georgia told me I had too! Aren't you listening to anything I tell you.'

I could feel my anger about to boil over. 'Maybe you could explain it all to me.'

'Georgia has very high standards when it comes to sex partners. Before you can have sex with her, you need to prove yourself by having sex with others first. You need to get a good rating.'

My head was starting to spin. 'How many women have you had sex with?'

Valary thought for a moment or two before saying, 'A dozen, maybe.'

'Since I've been gone?'

'Yes.'

Fuck Me! I screamed inside my head. A dozen!

'Can I go back to the first woman?' I ask.

'If you have too?'

'I'm sorry, I think I do. If she disgusted you so, why did you have sex with her?'

Valary gave an annoyed sounding sigh. 'I'm sure you're not listening to me. I had sex with her because I need to get a good rating!'

'And you need a good rating because...?'

'I can't have sex with Georgia if I don't get a good rating first!'

We did seem to be going around in circles, but I needed to ask, 'And why do you need to have sex with Georgia?'

'I don't know. I just do!'

'What if you stopped going to the gym?'

Valary looked horrified. 'Georgia wouldn't like that!'

'She might not, but fuck her!' I feel my anger finally bubbling over. 'Fuck her and her fucking stupid rating. Why don't you just tell her to go and get fucked and we go back to being just us, the way they were before I left!'

'Because...'

I take a deep breath and try my best to calm myself. 'Because...what?'

'Because I can't. I can't explain it and I know it sounds ridiculous, but I just can't. She's got a hold over me and I can't break loose!'

Valary reaches out and begins to caress my chest. I brush her hand away.

'It's Ok, Georgia said we could have sex tonight.'

'Excuse me!'

'But only once.'

I sat up and looked down at my wife. 'Are you insane?'

Valary rolled away from me again. 'Georgia said you wouldn't understand.'

'She was right there. Because I don't understand any of this!'

Valary slipped off the bed. 'I do still love you.' Then she ran from the bedroom.

I waited but she didn't come back so I went looking for her. She was sitting on the sofa, crying. She was still naked, and her large breasts wobbled and jiggled with each racking sob. I'm not sure why, but I was suddenly turned on. I quietly remove all my clothes before moving closer and sitting next to her. Without speaking, I reach out and gently flick one of the gold rings pierced though her nipples.

'Oh-my-Gd, you wouldn't believe how sensitive my nipples are now! Just touching them makes me so wet!'

I flicked the other ring. 'What is it like having the butt-plug in your ass?'

Valary looks at me. 'Are you mocking me?'

I shake my head. 'I really want to know.'

'At first, it nearly drove me nuts. But it's been in my ass for nearly two weeks now so I'm slowing getting used to it.'

'Can I see it?'

Valary rolls onto her knees and bends over the padded arm of our sofa. I reach between her full buttocks and take hold of the jewelled button. Valary moans with pleasure as I roll the butt-plug around. Then I gently ease it back a little. I watch as her tight sphincter muscle stretches.

'Oh Brad,' she cries out. 'That feels so good.'

I push the plug back in before drawing it out a little further. Valary stays submissively bent over the arm of our sofa as I play with her butt-plug. This was a new experience for me. It feels wrong but I don't seem to be able to stop. With each tug on her plug, I draw it out just that little bit further. I am surprised at how fat it is. Her asshole is being stretched incredibly wide now as I pull the plug back. And it is talking more and more effort to pull it back now.

'Oh Brad. I'm so sorry this has happened. I promise you that I do still love you!'

Valary's body is quivering with lust as I work on her asshole. Even from this position I could see how her big tits wobble and she has pushed her knees wide apart, as though offering herself to me.

'Tell me about the first woman.'

I though Valary would object or try to fob me off, but she doesn't.

'Georgia set it up. She name was Brenda Jones. I think she might quite wealthy. She sent a car to pick me up and we met to a very expensive French restaurant. Brenda paid for everything. Georgia was very clear in her instructions. I was Brenda's date, which meant I had to show her affection from our first meeting. Brenda was already sitting at the table when I arrived, but she stood up and we kissed. She kissed me like I was her lover, with her using lots of tongue. I had to force myself to respond to her. She was at least sixty if not even older. She was overweight and quite ugly.

At the end of the meal, we walked arm-in-arm to her waiting car. We sat in the back and she undressed me as we were driven to her apartment building. We kissed some more and she fondled me. My nipples had just been pierced, so despite my misgivings, I found my pussy getting wet.'

I pulled extra hard on the plug and it slid from her ass with a small pop. Valary paused her story to moan deeply. She cried out as I pushed it back into her ass again.

'Brenda made me leave all my clothes in the car. I walked naked to the lift with the driver ginning at me thought the windscreen of the car. As we waited for the lift, we kissed and caressed each other. I knew the driver was watching me and Branda kept playing with my nipple-rings, so my pussy was dripping wet. I'm sorry, Brad, but I put my hand up under her dress and started to finger her while we were still in the carpark.'

I should have been begging my wife to stop talking. I should be feeling horrified. Somehow, I wasn't. My dick was quickly stiffening as I continued to tease my wife's asshole with the fat butt-plug.

When we arrived at her apartment Brenda stood and waited while I undressed her. Her body was gross, all rolls of fat and wrinkles. But I needed a good rating from her, and my pussy was so wet. I dropped to my knees and begged for permission to eat her pussy. Instead, she turned around and bent over. The fat bitch forced me to rim her ghastly asshole for nearly an hour before she let me eat her pussy.'

When Valary stopped her story, I asked, 'Did Branda give you a good rating?'

'Yes, which is why Georgia allowed me to move to the next woman.'

'And you've had sex with about a dozen women since then?'

'Yes.'

'Were they all old and fat?'

'No. I think Georgia uses Branda as some sort of test. If you get passed her, Georgia gives you to women who are much more attractive.'

I knew I shouldn't ask, but I did. 'How attractive?'

Valary slowly turned so she was looking over her shoulder at me, as she said, 'Some were very attractive!' My wife gives me a saucy wink. 'Take out the butt-plug again. Only this time, don't put it back in.'

Valary's voice had a husky tone to it now, like it gets when she is really horny. My fingers shake with excitement as I pull the fat plug out of her ass and tossed it onto the rug on the floor. I stare down at her gaping asshole.

'There was one girl who was much younger than the others. I'd say she was barely eighteen. She was also extremely beautiful and sexy. Would you like me to tell you about her?'

I did my best to sound casual, but I think the tremble in my voice gave me away. 'If you want to.'

'While I talk, why don't you fuck me in the ass.'

We'd never had anal sex before. I'd wanted to, but Valary didn't like the idea. I guess she's changed her mind.

I was lining my cock up with her asshole, when she added, 'There is just one thing though.'

'Yeah, what's that?' I ask, without even bothering to look at her. I couldn't take my eyes of her gaping asshole.

'Georgia said you could use my ass tonight, but only if you licked me clean again afterwards.'

For me the spell was broken. My anger rushes back. 'That bitch might control you, but she doesn't get to tell me what to do!'

Valary was still staring back at me. She smiled. 'Did I tell you she was Japanese.'

'Who, Georgia,' I said, wondering why a Japanese girl would be called Georgia.

'No, not Georgia. The young girl I had sex with. I know you have a thing for Asian women, don't you, Brad. This girl was incredibly hot and oh so young. And she was tiny. She was like a little doll. A little sex-doll. A sex-doll that I got to play with all night long. If you are a good little boy and don't fight this, I'll tell you everything we did while you fuck me in the ass. You do want to fuck me in the ass, don't you, Brad?'

I feel my anger slipping away again. 'You know I do.'

'All you have to do is promise that you'll clean me when your done and your every fantasy will come true.'

Valary began to slowly gyrate her hips. Her asshole was slowly shrinking back to its normal size. 'Come on, babe, treat me like a slut and do me in the ass! Make me your bitch!'

'Ok, I'll do it!'

'What, Brad? What will you do?'

'Jesus, do I have to say it?'

'Yes, babe, you do. They are the rules.'

'Ok. I'll lick your ass clean. There, I said it. Can we fuck now?'

Valary turned to face away from me now. 'Her name was Yoko. We met in a club downtown.'

I take hold of my wife's hips and ease forward. I needed have worried. Her anal-ring spread easily, and my cock slipped into her tight asshole. 'Oh God, this feels a good as I thought it would!'

'Pace yourself, babe. I have a lot to tell you.'

My head is spinning but I pull back. As my wife told me of her night with Yoko, I slowly eased my cock deep into her ass.

'I didn't even know there were clubs like this one. It was only for lesbians. The women behind the bar were completely naked and the serving girls wore nothing, except these cute little tails attached to massive butt-plugs.

Yoko was sitting at a table, alone, waiting for me. She was wearing a slinky little red knit dress. It was so tight I could tell she wore nothing underneath it. I sat next to her and we kissed. She put her hand inside my blouse and played with my nipple-rings as she said, 'I hope you are Valary?'

'In front of us was a stage. A man was chained to a padded bench. Two beautiful blonde women, dressed in shiny, black, knee-high, leather boots and nothing else, were taking turns to do nasty things to his balls. Yoko told me she was enjoying the man's screams.

'She stood up and led me off to one side of the room. There were plush sofas placed all around the walls. She knelt on the sofa, just like I'm doing now. I worked her dress up and knelt behind her. By now I'd serviced several women so I knew what to expect. I rimmed her cute little asshole, while she listened to the man scream.'

I had my cock deep in Valary's ass now and my balls were softly slapping against the studs that pierced her vulva.

'Yoko was so God-damn cute that I knew every eye in the place was on us. I desperately wanted to eat her little cunt, but I knew the rules. To get a good rating I had to obey her. She looked like a sailor's dream sex-doll. In reality, I was the sex-doll. I was there to provide Yoko with pleasure, not the other way around.

'So I continued to rim her beautiful little asshole. After at least an hour, she rose up onto her knees. I pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside. Yoko had the sweetest, tiniest little breasts. She turned to face me and I kissed and licked her tits.

'By now the man on the stage and been turned over. The two women had donned massive, strap-on cocks and were taking turns as they split-roasted him. One shoved her dildo up his ass, while the other woman made him deep-throat her dildo. After ten minutes or so, they would change places.

12