Homecoming Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yoko pushed me back on the sofa and sat on my face. Her cute cunt was now pressed hard against my face. She wouldn't let me stop worshipping her cunt until she orgasmed three times.'

I was so frightened of cuming that I stopped thrusting my cock into Valary. I still didn't know all the rules and I was scared she would stop her story if I blew a load into her.

'Yoko told me to strip. I obeyed her and she led me back to the bar. In a loud voice, she said, 'I have a willing slut here for rent. If anyone buys me a drink, my slut will eat them.'

'There was a rush of older women to get to the bar. Yoko laughed as she picked out a woman who made Barbara look attractive. 'You can buy me the first drink.'

The woman told me kneel in front of her and she pushed her hairy old cunt in my face. When she orgasmed, a cheer went up and Yoko picked out another ugly old woman for me to service. I don't even know if she drank the drinks they bought her. After I'd serviced five fat, old women, Yoko announced that she was satisfied with my performance. She now led me up to the stage. The man was looking delirious by now. His eyes were rolling and his tongue was hanging out. Yoko smiled at me as she said, 'Personally, I despise men, but I hear you are married. Climb on him and fuck him until he cums inside you!'

'With a club full of women watching me, I sat on this man's cock and fucked him.' Valary turned back to face me again. She smiled as she told me, 'And no, the studs didn't hurt.'

'His cock was big too. Much bigger than yours. It went so deep inside me.' Valary let out a deep, long moan. 'God, it felt so good.' She looked deep into my eyes, as she asked, 'You don't mind that I fucked another man, do you, Brad?'

What could I say? Before I arrived home, I would have left Valary if she announced she had fucked another man. But so much has changed in so short a time. 'I guess you had to do as you were told.'

'That's right, babe. I was only doing as I was ordered.'

I started to pump her ass again now. I didn't care what the rules were. I needed to cum!

'This poor guy had been teased and tormented so much that it didn't take long before he was gushing into me. I'd been serving cunt all evening, so I was ready too. I orgasmed as he pumped the biggest load of cum I've ever taken, into me.

'Yoko tossed me a towel. I noticed that she had her dress back on. She took my hand and led me outside, to the carpark. The carpark was open to the street and anyone driving by would have seen me walking naked to her car. A driver took us to an apartment. I don't even know if it was Yoko's. Once we were alone, inside the plush apartment, she changed. She was no longer a bitch to me. We kissed and I pulled her dress free. We showered together and she washed the dried cum from me. We dried each other and she led to a massive bed.'

God, I was so close!

'We lay on the bed all night and ate each other's pussy!'

At that exact moment, I filled my wife's ass with a load of cum. True to my word, I went down and licked her clean.

Valary is sitting next to me now, holding my hand. 'If I promise to tell you everything I do, can I keep obeying Georgia?'

'Do you think you will be asked to fuck any other men?'

'I honestly don't know.'

'What would you do if you are asked?'

'I needed a good rating!'

As guess that was the answer I was expecting. 'I can tell you that don't like you fucking other men. But, I guess I can put up with it.' I raised a finger to show I was serious. 'But only if you can't get out of it. I don't want you fucking other man just for fun or because they have a big cock. OK?'

Valary hugged me tight. 'I promise I'll only fuck another man if I'm instructed to do it.' She looks deep into my eyes. 'So, it's alright for me to continue serving as Gregoria's sex-slave?'

'I guess.'

'Oh, I know this is going to be so much fun, for both of us!'

12