Homecumming

Story Info
Wife welcomes me home.
1.7k words
4.1
23.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOMECUMMING

I was getting off the commuter plane, returning home after a seven-month deployment to Guam. This was a few years ago, when I was in the Navy. I walked through the ramp to the terminal and when I emerged, I was delighted to see my wife Leah, waiting for me. We hadn't seen each other in the seven months I had been away. A few phone conversations and many letters had been exchanged, but seeing her again was thrilling. I must admit, my dick began to get hard as soon as I saw her. She had done her hair up and was wearing a salmon-colored vest with a white blouse underneath. She wore a tight black skirt that was noticeably above her knees. She was beautiful.

As soon as I was out of the gateway and walking into the waiting area, she ran to me. She put her arms around my neck, said, "I love you." and kissed me deeply.

She didn't stop with the kiss, nor did I. Seven months of loneliness was expressed in the passion of her embrace. I felt her thigh push between my legs, pressing against my hard dick.

"Have you got something in your pocket or are you glad to see me?" She asked, knowing the answer.

I managed to get us off to the side, among the seats in the waiting area. Passengers continued to stream off the plane. We were entwined with each other, almost having sex right there. That's what she seemed to have in mind. She reached for my fly and began to unzip my pants but I stopped her.

"I want you to fuck me right here, in front of all these people." She said. "I want them to see that I'm yours."

"Down girl." I said. "We'll get arrested."

"I don't care, so long as they put us in the same cell." She replied. "I've missed you so much and have gone seven months without your dick in my pussy. Don't make me wait."

I pulled away and we walked down the concourse toward the baggage area. She pulled me into the seat area by a vacant boarding area. She started to kiss me again and I responded by grabbing one of her ass-cheeks and pulling her closer to me. Her vest had pulled back onto her shoulders and I could see she was not wearing a bra. I leaned back to look. Her tan breasts were visible through the sheer material and I could plainly see her dark areolas and her poking nipples. She was hot looking and in heat.

"Let me suck your cock right here." She pleaded.

I was tempted, but pulled her away, returning to our journey to the baggage area.

"Your tits are showing." I told her.

She said, "Well, I was in a hurry and I realized on the way to the airport that I had forgotten to put on underwear."

I recalled that when I had grabbed her ass a moment earlier, that I hadn't felt anything under her skirt.

Then she said, "Since I'm bare underneath, you could sit on a seat and I could get your cock out and slide it into me."

I wanted her and said, "I missed you so much. Let's get my luggage and we can go somewhere and fuck."

She giggled and said, "I like it when you want me."

I said, "I have a seven-month hard-on for you."

We arrived at the baggage area and fortunately, my two bags were among the first to come down the chute to the carousel. I got one and Leah got the other. She made no effort to cover her chest with her vest. Her breasts bounced and wiggled under her sheer blouse which only made her nipples harder. Some young guy who was picking up his bag almost put his head into her chest. He got a really good look. We walked by a number of people who could see her nipples poking out proudly.

We walked across the vehicle lanes to the garage. She handed me my bag and said. "I trimmed my pussy for you. Wanna see it?"

I nodded, of course. She stepped between two parked cars and lifted the front of her skirt, showing me her pussy. She had trimmed it a little, but she still had a nice thick patch of a bush.

"Get your dick out. I want to see it." She asked.

I pulled my engorged penis out of my fly and showed it to her. I moved toward her, intent on continuing our liaison right there in the garage. We heard some people approaching.

"Oh no!" She said. "You have to wait. I don't want a quickie, I want you to give me a proper fucking when we get home. I'm going to wear your dick out."

She walked away from me rapidly. Our car was not much farther. I opened the door to the driver's seat for her after she had unlocked the doors. I was being a gentleman, but I was also hoping for a view of her legs and maybe a beaver shot when she got in the car. She didn't disappoint. She sat on her seat and raised one leg and put it inside the car. With the other leg still on the ground, her legs were wide apart and I could see her creamy-white thighs. She pulled her skirt up just a bit more to show me her pussy. I had but a brief glance at her bare cunt before she put her other leg in the car.

We drove out of the airport and embarked on the thirty-minute drive home. When we got on the highway, she looked at me and told me to get my prick out. I opened my fly and my cock sprung out of its confinement. It stood up proudly.

While we talked about many things and how much we had missed her, Leah pulled her blouse up to show me her breasts and told me to "Play with yourself. Show me how hard your cock is."

I rubbed my prick, being careful to ease off before coming. She was rubbing her breasts while she drove.

She said, "When we get home, I'm going to sit on you and fuck your face. You're going to make me come after leaving me alone for seven months. Then you are going to fuck me with that prick of yours. After that, you are going to fuck me again. We have seven months of loving to make up for."

I reached over and rubbed the inside of her thighs. Her skin was soft to the touch, but I could feel the heat that was coming from her pussy. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her. I was thinking about having her pull off into a lot somewhere and fucking her in the car. She reached over and held my prick in her hands and I fondled her breasts under her shirt. Her nipples we hard as little pebbles.

I told her, "My dick is so hard that it's pulled my skin tight and I can't close my eyes."

She looked and saw my eyes looking wantonly at her. She laughed and put her finger in my mouth. Then she moved it in and out like it was a cock.

We got home and pulled in the drive-way. I got out and went around the car. I pulled her skirt up and was getting my cock out. I was going to fuck her right there. It was still light-out and any of our neighbors could see us but I didn't care. I was going to slide my dick into her hot pussy. We kissed so passionately, it took both of our breath away; it felt so good. She lifted her leg and I held her leg up behind the knee to give me a good angle to feel her bare pussy. She was hot, wet and ready to be fucked.

But then we heard a noise. It was coming from the house. Excited little voices. There were our two kids, Hamilton and Sofia. We uncoupled quickly and I turned away to put my dick in my pants. They didn't see anything.

"I thought the kids were going to be at your mother's?"

She said, "They couldn't wait to see you, so I told them they could wait inside and surprise you." Then she laughed and said, "You'll have to wait, like I had to wait for seven months."

The kids had missed me and I had really missed them terribly. Leah and I had to forget about fucking and focus on the reunion with our six and five-year old. We had them as a result of some previous passionate fucking. It was great seeing them and they were as excited as I was.

I managed to control myself until dinner-time, when Leah changed into a halter top, with no bra and a small pair of shorts. She leaned over the table a number of times to give me a view down her shirt and stood beside me when she brought my plate full of pasta. She was teasing me terribly. One time, I reached up and rubbed her bare ass under her shorts. Fortunately, the kids were focused on each other, fussing about something.

When it was finally bedtime, I read stories to the kids. They wanted another one, then another one. They were so excited, that they didn't go to sleep for quite a while. I promised them we would spend all the next day together and they finally got quiet.

I decided we had waited long enough. I coaxed Leah out onto the back porch, then walked with her into the yard. She knew I was horny and was being coy about it. I pulled her blouse up over her head and freed those wonderful breasts that I had dreamed about while I had been away. She began to undress me and we found ourselves naked in the grass. When my dick finally slid into her very hot and wet pussy, I was overwhelmed. It felt better than anything in the world to be making love to her. I almost came right away, but wanted to make sure she came first. We fucked vigorously and both of us came after just a few more minutes. It was good to be home. We walked into the bedroom and began an all-night session of getting to know one-another again.

The next morning, we were awakened by the kids, as eager to play with their dad as I was eager to play with them.