All Comments on 'Homecumming'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Basic but erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She replied. "I've missed you so much and have gone seven months without your dick in my pussy. Don't make me wait." - That is, she says that only his penis was not in her pussy, and the others were?

She said, "Well, I was in a hurry and I realized on the way to the airport that I had forgotten to put on underwear." - So where and with whom did she stay so long that she even forgot to put on underwear? It's more like a farewell fuck and leaving panties and a bra with a lover as a keepsake.

She said, "When we get home, I'm going to sit on you and fuck your face. You're going to make me come after leaving me alone for seven months. - Cream pie first? In retaliation, she wants to feed him with another man's sperm? Sloppy seconds are so easy to disguise as strong sexual arousal.

She's a cheating whore. She only talks about sex right here and now, but she pulls it off in every possible way, thereby mocking and torturing the naive stupid hubby.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

As former military stationed overseas on deployments, I can appreciate the story. I think it focused too much on the sex and not the emotional loneliness they suffered through. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What? A faithful wife and a happy family? I'm sooooo disappointed. *5*

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, it was always nice to be back home after such a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yeah, I recall those Far East tours and the return to State Side. 7-12 months months passed slowly and return home was great. ****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife greeted me like this every time I came back after being gone a couple of days. Sometimes she wore a jacket over her crochet vest. sometimes you could see her nipples poking threw the holes in the vest.

Once we enjoyed each other behind a vacant loading area, a couple times in the airport garage, once beside the road( in a 73 Cad) Once she picked me up and took off her blouse and put her tits in the crook of my arm while I drove and played with her nipple. That time we went home to find the kids had let my sister-in=law in the living room and were gone. We said 'Hi' and went by and up the stairs to our room over the living room. We turned on the fan and satisfied ourselves. We came down with the famous look and she just smiled.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Except for the silly Homecumming, I enjoyed it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

a faithfull loving wife willing to fuck her husband anywhere anytime.....WOW! 5********

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Recall when I came home after deployment, the second bang was the door closing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a truly loving wife 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous