All Comments on 'Homecumming King'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Baby Bump Time

Daddy needs to tell sweet Jess that she is to have his baby. Have a nice ceremony as he impregnates his fertile daughter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
Rock your Daddy Like a Her-icaine

The Scorpions wrote their 2 best songs inspired by women like Jess and Paige. and -'there's no like you' Vanilla Extract to make the best possible case about what exactly is so wrong about another sin ?

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Daaaaaaamn

I came SO HARD to this. Thank god, a well-written story to touch myself to. Very much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Love all your stories. Please write more!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Holy shit

That was incredibly hot. Loved that he was fighting the urge to fuck her then finally didn't care anymore and fucked her and her friend hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You never disappoint

You are incredible. Thank you for the new story! <3

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Omg

This is so well done. The build-up was great. I can't wait to fuck myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Didn't make it past the second page. Will return to read the rest of it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wet

Cumming on nearly every page! Last page was my release.

Very good build up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I've been reading your work for years now, and I must say, each submission is like my favorite time of year. You're writing has reached new heights, my friend. You should be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've never commented here but I've been reading for years. I like that your stories has an element of lightheartedness to it. These subjects could turn really dark easily, but you manage to make it guilt free with a little humour. Please keep on writing. I'm a big fan. Psychology says that the libido is anchored in the taboo, and you've managed to demonstrate that!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

HOT! VERY HOT! 5 STARS

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

I habent posted earlier but i re read this story again for the second time yesterday. Still a favorite and treat to read.

This story definately deserves a follow sequel. Jess and her dad need a long term conclusion together.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Fun und Twizted!

11/10 'Daddies' !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait a minute --- this could easily have been the follow up story (with some modifications) to the story about trucker HERO DADDY --- if he had pushed the four idiots of the cliff in the car...

he get charged, but then somehow someway, only give him 10 years...

yeah, legit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE WHORE MOTHER SHOULD BE SHOT.

BROUGHT UP HER DAUGHTER IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE BOYFRIENDS FUCKED HER, BEAT HER AND THEN SHE WORKS AS A STRIPPER!!

SPEAK ABOUT TRAILER PARK TRASH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a very good story, but PLEASE get a spell checker, or let someone else proofread and edit.

"grinded" is NOT a word. The past tense of "grind" is "ground."

Also, the past tense of "slide" is "slid."

And I only mean this as positive feedback. Spelling and grammatical mistakes always detract from the enjoyment and readability of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this would have been 1000x hotter, if the daughter wasn't as much of a skank as her no-good mother. Pretty much ruined the vibe, knowing she was the town bicycle was he was wrongly incarcerated.

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Didn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a lucky dad. Not only has he got a sexpot daughter who can bring home money from stripping, she lets him fuck her friends. The perfect sextoy who will always be loyal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...