Homecumming King

Story Info
Father returns home to his grown-up daughter after 10 years.
20.3k words
4.68
161.3k
369
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hello, friends and fans. This story has themes of Daddy/Daughter incest, girl-on-girl, and discusses past sexual abuse. Comments appreciated. Thanks for reading. --

*

You may think you've felt the sun on your shoulders, but until the day you walk out of prison, you don't know what sunshine feels like. I soaked it up on my skin. Ten long years. Prison is bad for anyone, but it's hardest on a man who's innocent. I don't mean "not-guilty." I mean straight-up innocent. But that was in the past. Now was the future.

Of course, no one was there to pick me up from the pen. That didn't matter. I knew where I was going. I had a woman and a little girl to get home to. At least, I hoped she was still my woman, but maybe my little girl wasn't so little anymore. She would be 19 by now. Wow.

A day later, I found myself in front of my old trailer. This trailer park hadn't changed a bit. I hoped my girlfriend, Nina, still lived here. I figured she must. All of my letters had been marked return to sender. If anyone else lived here, they'd have just trashed them.

I knocked on the door and then there she was, my woman, giving me a look like, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she said.

Ah, she hadn't changed a bit. "Hey, baby. I'm home."

"Mom, who is it?" a voice called.

"Nobody!" Nina said. "Finish the dishes, Jess!"

Nina stormed out, slamming the door, putting her finger to my chest. "Get the fuck out of here, King killer." My first name was King--I appreciated the pun.

"Nina, calm down. Haven't you read the news? I'm innocent."

"I don't give a fuck if you are. My sister's dead because of you. You fucked her and killed her."

"Her boyfriend killed her and himself, and the cops blamed it on me. You know I didn't do it. You knew it back then."

"What I know is you fucked my sister and she's dead. End of story."

"I'm sorry I cheated, Nina. Fuck, I've been apologizing for 10 years in every letter I sent you."

"I returned your letters."

"I know. I still got 'em."

"Fuck off, King. Just get on a bus and fuck off out of my life."

"I got nowhere to go, baby. Damn, didn't I pay for cheating on you? I went to prison or 10 fucking years."

"Mama?" someone said, the door to the trailer opening. There stood the sexiest little brunette I'd ever seen, with ice blue eyes, plump lips and hips, and a pair of tits that woke my cock up from its ten-year slumber. "Mama? Who is it?"

Nina folded her arms. "Well, I don't suppose you're gonna keep your mouth shut."

I smiled at Jess. "Jess? Babygirl, I'm your daddy."

Jess stared at me. "What? Mama?"

"It's true," she said. "He's your daddy. He's a son of a bitch, but he's your daddy, your real daddy."

Jess's mouth started opening. "But, but you said my real daddy was dead."

"Dead, in prison, same thing."

"Mama! Are you serious?" Jess asked.

"What did you want me to say?" Nina came back. "I didn't think he'd ever get out!"

"I have a daddy?" Jess said, her eyes locked on me.

I stepped closer. "God, babygirl, you're big. I last saw you when you were, what, nine, ten? Look at you, a young woman."

She bit her lip and stepped outside. "I can't believe this. This is really real? You're really my daddy? My real daddy? Not another step-daddy that mama brought home?"

"Hmph," Nina said. "I'd never bring home this loser."

"You've got my eyes, kiddo," I said.

"Oh, I do!" Jess said in excitement. Those same ice blue eyes started to water up. "Daddy. Daddy!" She ran at me and crashed into my arms. I laughed as I held her. God it felt good. I ran my hand up and down her long spine.

"Baby doll, god, I've missed you."

"I can't believe this. I really have a daddy. A real one."

"You do," I said.

"Are you going to live here with me?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Well, if your mom will let me."

"No way!" Nina said.

"But, mama, you have to," Jess said.

"You just met this man and you want to let him move in?" Nina said.

"He's not a stranger and, and, I have met him. His face is so familiar. It's all coming back. I remember you, Daddy. I remember you."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I remember you too, little kitten."

"Oh, 'little kitten!' That's right! You used to call me that!"

I chuckled. "I did. And you'd go---"

"Meow!" Jess said.

We laughed together. Nina sighed and folded her arms.

"Mama, please," Jess said. "I want him to stay. Pretty please? You never stay here anymore anyway, so there's plenty of room."

"Damn it, Jess," Nina said. "Fine. You want to let him stay, then let him stay."

"Wait, what do you mean she doesn't stay here?" I asked.

"Mama lives with her fiance."

"Fiance?"

"Yes. What, you thought I was waiting for you?" Nina asked.

"No..."

"She's engaged to Mr. Nugthen."

"Carl Nugthen? You mean Carl the Cripple?"

"Don't call him that!" Nina snapped.

"But he can't walk."

"So?"

"So... so nothing," I said. "Just, just..."

"Just what?" she said. "He's a veteran. He takes care of me, not like you ever did. And he treats me with respect."

"And he buys her things," Jess said.

"Oh, I see now," I said.

Nina let out an exasperated huff. "My life isn't your business, King."

"I didn't say it was," I said. "I just thought that you and I... nevermind."

"Yeah, nevermind," she said. "Just keep it 'nevermind'."

"Come on, Daddy," Jess said. "There's so much I want to ask you!"

Jess pulled me inside by the hand. The trailer was small inside. One end had a loveseat in front of a TV. The galley kitchen was in the middle and across from a bathroom that had a standing shower and a small toilet. In the rear of the trailer was one standard bed that took up nearly the entire span of the trailer, affording only a foot of space on either side.

"Just like I remember it," I said.

"It's home," Jess said. "And now it's your home too."

"And where will he stay?" Nina said, slamming the door as she came in. "He can't sleep in the bed."

"Why not?" Jess asked. "You and I always slept together."

"He is a man!"

"But he's my daddy," Jess said.

"It's not right," Nina said.

"Mama, it's not like he's gonna fuck me. He's not like my last three step daddies."

My eyes shot open. "Wait, what?"

"Oh, yeah," Jess said. "All the men mom brings home end up fucking me."

"If you weren't such a slut and if you dressed decent without your tits falling out, maybe my ex's would've left you alone."

It was true. My daughter was dressed like a slut, with a short skirt that barely passed mid-thigh and a tank-top that didn't even pass her belly button. I could also see the shadow of her nipples. She wasn't even wearing a bra.

"Maybe if you actually put out, they wouldn't need my pussy to satisfy them."

"You little bitch."

"Hey, okay," I said, "Let's cool it. We don't need to rehash the past."

"Oh, this is nothing, Daddy," Jess said. "We fight all the time."

Nina rolled her eyes and then looked at the clock. "I promised Carl I'd be over for dinner. I'll be back afterward."

"You don't need to come back, Mama. You never come back after dinner. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll stay here tonight," Nina said.

"Why?"

"I don't trust your daddy to behave."

"Huh?" I said. "What do you mean 'behave'?"

Jess rolled her eyes. "She's scared you'll fuck me."

"Excuse me?" I said loudly. "This is my daughter!"

"It's not you I'm worried about," Nina said. "This slut could seduce the pants off a monk."

"Mama, just go. You've already annoyed me enough today."

"I'll be back in two hours," Nina said, giving me a glare before heading out the door, slamming it.

"Damn, she became a bitch," I said.

"She always was," Jess said. And then she wrapped herself around my arm and hugged me. "My daddy."

I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. "My daughter. Can I have a little tour of my old place?"

"Of course!"

She tugged me through the kitchen and stopped to show me the sink. There were no dirty dishes and it was well kept.

"I do all the cleaning," Jess said proudly. "Mama whipped me a lot growing up, so I learned to do all the chores."

"I bet."

"Here's the bathroom," she said. "Okay, see the doorframe?"

I looked through the open door into the bathroom to see the toilet to one side and the shower to the other. "What door?"

"Exactly. We used to have a screen that slid shut, but it's gone. Mama's ex was drunk one night and broke it. Now we just have this curtain." She untied a curtain and it fell over the door frame.

"Okay," I said.

"Come on," she said, pulling my hand to the bedroom beyond the kitchen. "Here's where the magic happens."

I chuckled. "Magic?"

"Yeah. Mama and I sleep together, or we used to before she started staying at Carl's all the time."

I scratched my head as I looked at the bed. "I used to promise your mama I was going to make some more money to buy us a bigger place. You were so little back then, just the three of us could fit in here. Thought I had time."

"It's okay, Daddy. Now it'll just be the two of us."

I smiled. "I can sleep on the couch, babygirl."

"Oh stop it. You sound like Mama. You're gonna stay in bed with me. You're my daddy."

She hugged me around the waist, nice and tight.

"Baby..."

"Mmm! I love hugging you. You're so firm and strong."

I laughed and gripped her tight. "You're soft."

She grinned up at me. "I'm soft all over, inside and out."

"Haha, okay?"

"Come to the living room."

She held my hand and took me back through the galley kitchen to the living room. We went around the small sofa and she pulled me down to sit beside her.

"So what do you think?"

"It's really just how I remember."

"Yeah. It hasn't changed much." She turned sideways on the couch, sitting crisscross, her skirt splitting open. I could easily see her white panties. She made no effort to hide them. "Daddy, why did you go to jail?"

"I guess your mother never told you, huh?"

"She said you died in a car accident."

"You know your Aunt Patty is dead, right?"

"Yeah. She died in that car accident too... oh. What happened to my Aunt Patty?"

"There's no nice way to say this. I was sleeping with her, cheating on your mom."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes. Your mom was... ah, a little frigid."

"No shit, Daddy. I know how Mama is."

I chuckled. "Okay, fine. Your Aunt Patty wasn't like that. She was kind of wild."

"Ohh. But wasn't she married?"

"Yes. But her husband was a trucker and never home. So..."

"Gotcha."

"Anyway, he came home early one day, caught us. He was devastated. He pulled a gun and, well, he killed Patty."

"Oh my god."

"I thought he was going to kill me too. But after he killed her, he was so shocked at what he'd done, he just started sobbing and then... he killed himself."

"Wow. That's so dark."

"Yeah. Your mom blamed me. She testified that it was my gun, even though she knew I've never even used one."

"How could mama do that?"

She wanted revenge for me cheating on her. I was sentenced to two hundred years."

"Oh my. So how did you get out? You're not like, on the run, right?"

"No. My lawyer has been trying to get the gun traced to the owner the last ten years, so we could prove it wasn't mine, and for a bunch of other evidence about Patty's husband's violent history to be admitted as evidence on my case."

"It took ten years for all that?"

"Yes. I finally had my appeal and won."

"Oh, Daddy. I'm so happy you're free." She sat up and stretched across the couch, wrapping her arms around my neck, her heavy tits mashed up against my chest. I held her close.

"My little girl. I was scared I'd never hold you in my arms again."

She smiled at me. "Aw, Daddy. Your face is so familiar. Oh, wait! That's right! One sec!"

She jumped up and ran into the bedroom. I watched her. I could see her bent over in the bedroom doorframe, her skirt riding up, her panties visible. Her shirt hung off her chest, and her heavy breasts were jiggling beneath. She stood up, holding something. A photo. She ran back to me and jumped on the couch.

"Look!"

I took the photo and looked. It was a much younger me, 20-something, shirtless, standing outside holding my baby daughter. She had a goofy smile, but so did I.

"Oh wow."

"Yes! It's you!"

"Haha, it is. Got the beard now, but there I am, holding you."

"I can't believe I didn't recognize you right away," she said.

"Well, it's been a lot of years since I took this picture."

"True," she said, taking it back, looking at it. "I love this picture."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I used to stare at it for so long."

"Aw, sweetheart."

She suddenly giggled as she stared at it. "Wanna hear something dirty?"

I smirked. "Okay?"

She bit her lip. "I rubbed my pussy for the very first time looking at your photo."

My jaw opened. I couldn't believe she just said that. Clearly, my daughter was very open about her sexuality. "Wow."

She giggled again. "Don't ever tell Mama that."

"I won't."

She smiled at me and then at the photo. "You were just such a sexy man in this picture. I used to have so many fantasies about this guy. You don't even want to know..."

I was blushing. "Baby..."

She grinned at me. "The real you is pretty sexy too."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

She put the photo down. "Daddy? Can I maybe... maybe sit in your lap? Like I did when I was little?"

"Huh? Sure, I guess. Come here."

"Really? Yay!" She climbed up and crawled over, turning and dropping her bottom into my lap. Her arms came around me and she hugged herself tight to my chest, her head on my shoulder. "Mmm!"

I hugged her tight, my hand running down her back. I felt her bare skin near the base of her spine, and as my hand went back up, it slipped under her tank-top. I quickly slid it back down.

"Mmm, I like that," she said. "I love when a man rubs up and down my spine, Daddy."

"Oh?" I said, sliding my hand up her spine again. I started to move under her shirt.

"Mmm, yes, higher please."

I let my hand slide all the way up her spine, but then I slid it back down.

She smiled at me. "I can't believe this is true. I can't believe I have a real daddy in my life. I can't believe you're real."

"I'm real, kiddo."

She bit her lip and shook her head. "Daddy, can I give you a kiss?"

"Of course you can, babygirl."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I expected my daughter to kiss my cheek, but instead, she leaned forward and I felt her soft lips touch my lips. It surprised me, but I didn't pull away. I loved the way her warm mouth felt on mine. But when she started to open her mouth and her tongue came out, I jerked.

"Baby?"

"Huh?"

"What are you doing?"

"Um, kissing you? Oh, god, I'm sorry." She climbed off my lap and sat against the other side of the sofa, pulling her knees to her chest, hiding her face. "I shouldn't have kissed you like that, huh?"

"No, no no, it's okay," I said, resting a hand on her knee.

She covered her face. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Mom's exes, they all liked when I kissed them like that."

"Oh, I see."

"But you're different," she said, holding my hand. "You're a real daddy."

"Yeah..."

"I just, I'm not good at showing affection. I mean, like, daughter affection."

"Baby, it's okay. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's no big deal."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"You're not mad at me for kissing you like that?"

"I can't be mad at you for something like that. You're cute, babygirl."

She bit her lip and smiled. "Can I come back into your lap?"

"Of course, babygirl, you can sit here anytime you want."

She smiled." Really? I'll hold you to that."

I laughed. "Go ahead."

She smiled and climbed up, crawling over me, but she didn't turn and put her butt in my lap. Instead, she opened her legs and straddled me, sinking her crotch down into mine. Her feet were planted flat on the couch, with her knees up, which forced her legs apart. I looked down and saw her skirt ride all the way up. Her white panties were easy to see, all lacy and pretty. And then she hugged me.

"Daddy."

I hugged back. "Baby."

I was crotch to crotch with her. She rubbed her nose against my chin and then my lips. I rubbed my nose against her nose.

"Teach me, Daddy," she said, looking in my eyes.

"Teach you?"

"Teach me how a daughter behaves with a daddy. All I know is what mama's boyfriends taught me."

"What sort of things did they do to you?"

"Well, they all loved rubbing my breasts. Do you want to rub them?"

I swallowed. "Um, no, I shouldn't do that..."

"And my pussy too. They were always sticking their fingers in my pussy, rubbing around inside my hole. Sometimes my asshole too."

"Oh."

"And after that, they all got hard. Their cocks, I mean. Their cocks got hard."

"I see," I said.

"And of course they would all take them out of their pants. I was confused the first time, but I learned when a man's cock is hard, you have to make it soft by sucking on it and swallowing all the cum. That's how they all started. They wanted me to suck their cocks."

"And then?"

"And then once I got used to that, they would put me on my back and stick their cocks in my pussy."

"How many?"

"Mama had three boyfriends I called daddy."

"And you did that with all of them?"

"Yes, of course, all three of mama's boyfriends. But I started to like it so much, I found more guys on my own."

"Oh, more men to stick their cocks in you?"

"Yeah... is that a turn off, Daddy? I mean, are you disgusted by me because I like to feel men's cocks in my pussy?"

"No, baby. You're a girl. Some girls like sex. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Really? Do you like sex, Daddy?"

"I love it."

"Really?"

"Yes. I haven't had it since that night, with your aunt."

"So it's been ten years?"

"Yeah."

"My poor daddy. Most men can't go ten days without sex. You must want it so bad."

"Haha... sort of."

She bit her lip. "Do you want to use my pussy, Daddy?"

"Huh?"

"For sex? If you want to use my pussy, you can. I don't mind, Daddy. "

"What? No, of course not. Baby, you're my daughter."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I embarrassed myself again, didn't I?"

"It's okay. I guess this is what you're used to. You're not used to a real daddy. But I can't do that, not to you, babygirl.

"Oh, okay." She gulped. "Can you pretend I didn't say that?"

I smiled. "Of course. Forget about it."

She sighed. "Thanks."

"Don't you have a boyfriend, babygirl? A girl as pretty as you must have so many guys chasing you."

She smirked. "I do the chasing. But it's actually kind of hard to find a steady boyfriend. I have very specific... um, needs, in a man."

"Like what?"

She bit her lip. "I like them to be a little bit older than me, strong and dominant... mature."

"I see."

"I do love to fuck though," she said with a giggle.

I chuckled. "You are not shy about sex, are you?"

"Why would I be shy about sex?"

"Well, some girls might not like talking about it so openly, especially with their daddies."

"Oh I love talking about sex. I talk about it with everyone. I never fuck without a condom though, if you're worried."

"Well, that's very good."

She nodded, looking deep in thought. "Now, Daddy," Jess said, putting her hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes, "you have to teach me what's right and wrong. I'm not used to having a real daddy. All my other daddies did whatever they wanted to me and told me to do lots of different things. That's all I know how to do, to obey."

I gulped. "Really?"

"Yes. Honestly, you could fuck me senseless right now, and no one would ever know, because I wouldn't tell anyone. I'm completely at your mercy. I'm the type of girl who would let her daddy do anything he wanted to her. So you have to train me how you want me to behave with you, okay?"