All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 11'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time, every time...

I do like how the veil makes it new to him every time but the lack of any real development gets old to me after a while. I think you have too many characters to juggle to really go anywhere with this story in the short term.

Either you plan to make this story immensely long or you will leave us wanting. Keep it up.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I did set a slower pace than I should have.

Part One wraps up with Chapter 16, which will be posted on 8/14. That will bring the struggle between Frank and Brianna to a climax.

Insofar as this is the first novel in a trilogy, you could say this is immensely long. But each novel has its own conflict and resolution.

If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested, you can download Part One and Part Two in their entirety from my personal site, rather than waiting for the chapters to appear one at a time here. If you are interested, click on the contact tab of my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful !!

This series has been just about as good as you're ever going to find - it's fucking fantastic. The hard fucking between mother and son is superb and keeps me hard for hours. All the additional fucking with other family members is a bonus! Thanks for creating such a fucking masterpiece!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope that the family can get his sister Nat away from his cousin Brie

The farther he can say away from Brie the better off Frank will be.

I enjoy reading about the sex he has with his mother, but he sill has a hot sister that he needs to fuck too, along with his Aunts.

There's still a lot of this story to be told yet.

A good chapter and an excellent read.

Thanks

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks once again for the feedback, DigDaddy. I hope you know how much I truly appreciate it.

I don't want to give away too much, but I will say that there is much in the next few chapters, as well as the next novel, that will prove your comments prescient.

Again, thanks for the feedback, and for your continued interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES