All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 08'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!...yet once again

I hope I may be forgiven for redundancy, but the story just gets better and better. It is long enough and well crafted enough to be the gist of a book, a book I would buy a copy of. The plot, the characters, the elegant writing...This is very superior stuff. This is close to being as good as it gets. For crying out loud, keep writing this story to completion. I couldn't stand it if you stopped now with so many loose strings hanging. You are a real master. AnHoa Rifleman.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words, AnHoa Rifleman. They mean a lot to me.

Chapters 9 and 10 (of 10) have already been submitted. Hopefully they'll be appearing in the next couple of days. That will be it for Part Three, but there will be more to come in the future. I've begun work on Part Four, which I hope to finish up and submit here sometime in April.

I should say though that Part Four will be focusing on a new family, and will be set in Summer rather than Autumn. After Chapter 10 of Part Three, we won't hear from Frank et al again for a while...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Our boy Frank, certainly has pissed off a lot of people

I really don't know who he can really trust anymore.

I think Brie is up to something,and his children don't seem to be really on his side. His mother isn't on board with wishes, and Iva is likely to devour his whole family, now that she has them all in one spot.

I hope that Holly and Frank become close.

Thanks for the read.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Interesting comments, DigDaddy. As usual, some of what you have to say is quite prescient.

Thanks, as always, for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES