All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 06 Ch. 05'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good chapter i greatly enjoy the pacing of the inevitable war that is brewing.

on a side note i like the arc Annie has been on. i respect the fact she has the presence of mind to know that even now Hank still might be using her (knows its even likely) and still decides to go to him. the idea that as bad as it is with him the emptiness of her family haunts her more...it is a cold truth she faces with mirthless dignity. which i salute you for crafting it.

ps why are all the mothers to be seeing the future?

also noticed you've switched to 3rd person rather then POV which i think is working even if it does lack the mystery of limiting the reader to select character perceptions

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 11 years agoAuthor

Hey, anon. Glad you're enjoying Annie's arc.

I'm not sure what you mean about the POV. I didn't consciously switch out of 3rd person limited. If some parts gave that impression, that was only a mistake.

Gabby is having visions of the future, as it relates to her children, yes. The others are not, at least not in a supernatural sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES