All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 07 Ch. 06'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too long

this story is way to long to keep the attention 99,7% of the visitors of this page (ok, it's a rough guess, but I think I'm close...). So you waste your talent. Just end this stuff and start something new (and shorter).

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 11 years agoAuthor

You're undoubtedly right that most readers will not invest in such a long series, but I'm willing to live with that. I am, however, flattered that you'd be worried about my talent being wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best one yet....

JD: You MUST finish this!! It is extremely well written and so packed with plot that you have barely scratched the surface. There is an enormous amount of story left for you to tell.

I want to know about Cahill and Mom having a baby. You write mom-son intimacies with such acute description and such an exact understanding of the special relationship that I find myselt seeing it and living it vicariously. What is the prince going to do? The family conflict between the borthers? Cahill and mom having a baby against the law? The Queen of mischief? There's too much left unsaid. Get to writing....You are one fine master wordsmith. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For the love of God

Don't stop writing "too long" stories. Your talent should not be wasted on short wham bam thank you ma'am stories. And Gallech, you can't have her! You little bastard, you.

Please continue this wonderful tale!

_Einar_

PS. If Caronwyn gets pregnant while staying in the Dreaming it might provoke Queen Titania and I don't think Cahill would survive that.

Fear not! His son Einar is there to take his place. Being a purebred he inherited all the best qualities from both parents and is a worthy substitute for his father... With help from his family he will change Spring forever. Yup, that's what happened folks. Shocking but true.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, Rifleman and Einar. Loyal fans like you make this a much more rewarding process. :)

I've only just begun work on the next installment, but hopefully it'll only take me a few months to complete, the way the others have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i have to agree that the length of this story is a bit of a barrier to any newcomer, but as someone whose been reading from the beginning, i have to say i this has elevated the genre' simply put more then just sex is happening, there is a layered plot with an engaging world. I would be bummed ...nay, angry if it ended now, i have so many questions, rampant speculations, and just plain old curiosity that need to be satisfied.

as for part 7 it doesn't feel over, most of the time it felt like a bridge to something more, i hope that means part 8 wont be moving on to another clan or court.(though i am looking forward to the freak show that is the winter court but i have said that before)

but if we are done with the walkers i hope they and their kid Einar (that's right i read posts too) have fun in the dreaming and start ...i don't know... a restaurant or a rebellion something....

Anon

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Anon. Sorry I didn't respond to each of your comments, but I was away from my computer for a while.

Don't worry, Part 8 won't be introducing a new family. We won't move to Winter until Part 10. There's a lot more to tell about Cahill and Caronwyn and everyone else. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keeps getting better

I waited until you finished Spring 3 to start the whole Spring saga (the wait between Summer installments drove me crazy). Each trilogy improves the overall story and I can see you getting stronger as a writer with each installment. I liked Summer much more than Autumn, and Spring is shaping up to be better than Summer already! Liking the new setting and characters quite a lot.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words, Dellagordo. I hope you enjoy the rest of Spring as much as you did the first one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
610 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES