All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 08 Ch. 01'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

im a little surprised i beat riffleman and ein to your return

saint Patric's day...timely :)

i like the reintroduction to the veils, i kinda missed those as a plot device and they provide almost a voyeuristic quality when you see characters interact with those who are in on the deception.

characters in your spring chapters feel the most real all that self doubt and insecurity about life choices make for very solid grounded chars no matter how fantastic and other worldy they become when they go back to being naughty and magical.

glad to see ya back

Anon

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon. Glad you're enjoying it so far.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The good man is back bearing gifts! Another great chapter man.

_Einar_

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Einar. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter

I'm glad to see the next part of the spring story. I'm looking forward to these chaptefs. Keep up the good work.

,

- Myers

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Myers. Glad you enjoyed the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
610 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES