Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"How long," Beth said anger tingeing her voice.

"Beth," the woman in my arms said turning to her, "Don and I have known each other for, what?...fifteen years?...yes, fifteen years" She let go of my neck and walked to where Beth sat. "I'm Lisa, I own this company, among others, I'm pleased to meet you, dear."

"I'm pleased to meet you too, Lisa," Beth said her voice neutral. Very neutral, almost chilly.

I stood there where Lisa had left me scrubbing my face with one hand. Lilly was smiling, so I wasn't all that worried about Beth's job. Although...

"Lisa," I said. She turned, her whole body spinning to face me.

"Yes, dear?" she asked.

"Why don't we take a walk, while Lilly and Beth get acquainted?" I suggested.

"That sounds wonderful," Lisa responded, walking back to her desk and getting her purse.

We were out of the office and in the elevator going down in seconds. Then we were outside in the sunshine and cool breezes that were winters here.

"Okay give?" Lisa demanded. "Why the jealousy from Beth?"

"Well, the only nice guy she has ever known was suddenly kissing a strange woman. I think she is in love with me or at least in lust with me. I'm too old to care and not curious enough to wonder which."

"I see." Lisa's lips were pressed against mine again. She liked to kiss.

I wrapped her in my arms, kissing her back. I knew exactly how to stop her. I brought my hand up and squeezed her breast. She was pushing me away in an instant.

"Why do you do that to me?"

"'cuz I like your tits," I replied smiling at her.

"You have never seen my tits," she said laughing.

"A man can always hope," I said chuckling.

"How are you doing Don?"

"Well, and you Lisa?"

"I'm good..."

"Really? When are you going to give me a chance to find out?"

"You bad boy, stop it, this instant. Listen, tell me about Beth."

"I put it all in the email."

"You did. But can she really edit?"

"You didn't read the attachments did you?"

"No. No time."

"Well, I gave her two stories that Veronica edited for me and sent all four to you. She found things Veronica missed and several things Veronica fixed that were incorrect."

"I knew there was a reason I let her go. Okay, she's good. Is she going to continue her education?"

"I haven't talked to her about it, but I think she will, she likes to learn. She's a quick study too."

"Well, she looks adorable, which will be nice for a change. Veronica was...less than desirable. Well, she has the job for now. I will pay her twelve dollars an hour, to begin with. As she proves herself I will give her raises. But she has to get a college degree with an English major to stay. Okay?"

"That's fine with me, but will twelve be okay with her?"

"Okay, twelve for the first sixty days, then an automatic raise to..."

"What were you paying Veronica?" I asked.

"Twenty-two an hour. Fine. Okay?"

"I'll talk her into the deal, but I want it in writing via snail mail."

"Fine."

Then Beth was coming out the door. She looked at us. Then walked over to us.

"Lisa, Lilly said she needs you upstairs as soon as you're finished with Don."

"Thank you, Beth."

"You're welcome."

"By the way, I'm married and Don is just a very good friend and I like to kiss very good friends. I hope you will be my very good friend too." Lisa smiled at Beth, then walked away and went inside.

"Don?" Beth asked.

"You got the job?" I asked.

"I guess. Lilly was talking so fast I didn't catch everything she was saying. I don't even know how much I'll be making. I just know she wants me to start on Wednesday. Eight sharp."

"Well, Lisa...she filled me in on your employment package. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, no, go ahead."

"Twelve dollars an hour to start, with a raise to twenty-two after sixty days. But you have to continue with your education."

Her eyes were wide with amazement, then she was crying what I hoped were tears of joy. I opened the car door for her so she could sit. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you...oh dear god thank you." I smiled as she squeezed the air out of me. Once she let me go, I kissed her on the cheek.

"You are welcome," I said standing and closing the door.

When I got in the car, Beth pulled my head to toward her and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, harder than I should have. I was fifty years her senior. I pulled away as I started the car and drove us home. When we were inside Beth started to disrobe. I ducked back outside and stood in front of the door. I knew she wanted me to look at her for some reason. But I wasn't there yet. Nor should I be there. This was driving me around the bend. Should I or shouldn't I. Beth opened the door behind me. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Sorry," she said looking down.

"I'm not mad at you, dear. Maybe just..."

"It won't happen again," she said. "I know you made me a promise and I am so grateful you have kept that promise. But if there is any way to get you to...undo it...tell me how."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

She nodded her eyes sparkling with tears.

"Repeat after me," I started. She nodded. "I Beth Kelly, do hereby release Don Carlson, from his promise."

She repeated what I said giggling. Then she was in my arms. I was now kissing her. Hard. She was kissing me back as I forced my tongue into her mouth to play with hers. She moaned as my hand cupped her breast. I squeezed gently.

"Oh god yes," she hissed. Then her lips were back against mine.

I continued to kiss and feel her up. She was shaking with passion. She was limp in my arms.

"Oh god, it's been so long," I said looking into her glazed over eyes.

"It has for me too, Don," she said panting. "Pinch my nipple, please."

I did as she asked. She groaned and shook with orgasm.

"Oh god, that made me come. Take me to bed, please. I need to you make love to me."

I picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. Then stood there looking down at her.

"Are you sure you..."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, get undressed," she shouted as she pulled her t-shirt off.

She was now naked from the waist up. Her jeans were next to follow her t-shirt on the floor. I was naked, standing over her.

"My, my, you are trimmer than I thought you would be. Why do you wear those baggy clothes?" she asked.

"Because they still fit and I'm too cheap to buy new things."

I was looking at her body. She was spectacular. I groaned.

"Wow," I said.

"So you like what you see?"

"What's not to like. You are beautiful."

"Then why aren't you hard?" she asked a little embarrassed.

"I told you I need drugs to help with that."

I went to my desk and opened a pill container and shook out four pills. I tossed them into my mouth and took a long drink from my water bottle.

"Come here, Don, I want to suck you, while we wait for those pills to kick in," Beth said.

"And I want to devour you," I told her. "I have since the first day you were here. I am a lecherous old man." I smiled at her. She giggled as she moved to the middle of the bed.

"Top or bottom," she asked.

"Doesn't matter to me."

"Bottom for you then," she said getting up on her knees.

I flopped down onto my back. Beth crawled over me. As her breasts came into view I sucked a hard nipple into my mouth and flipped my tongue around the hard nub of beautiful flesh. Beth sighed as she paused, her breasts over my face.

"Oh god, that feels so good."

I continued to suck one nipple then the other. Beth reached down and took my cock in her hand. She stroked me gently.

"I have never felt one when it was soft like this. I like it," Beth growled.

She pulled her breasts away from my mouth. I was sorry to see them leave, but a vision of pure beauty was now hovering over my face. She had trimmed her pubic hair down to a soft peach fuzz. I rubbed my nose in her and sniffed her wonderful fragrance.

"Do you like my smell?" she asked.

"I do. Very sexy," I replied, her body trembling above me.

"Good. I like yours too." Then her mouth was sucking me all the way in, her tongue swirled around the head.

I groaned. She moaned. I kissed her labia as I watched them engorge with blood, turning a deep maroon as they flared out like butterfly wings. I sucked them into my mouth, flipping my tongue against them and around them. Beth shuddered, groaning loudly around my cock. As she sucked me, I could feel my cock slowly fill with blood. I was starting to become erect. She sighed as she felt me fill her mouth with my growing hardness.

The taste of her wonderful sweet fluid filled my mouth. Softly licking her smooth, slick flesh, I moaned as the flow from her ran down my chin as I flicked my tongue across her clit. Each time my tongue flicked, she jerked and groaned loudly.

"Oh god, yes, yes, keep doing that," she screamed as her orgasm flashed through her body.

I slowed down to let her come back. She was trying to push my head away from her pussy. I kept my mouth there as I wasn't completely hard. If I kept licking her, I would be soon.

"Easy, easy, I'm very sensitive right now," she said softly.

"I know," I said lifting my mouth from her clit and kissing her vulva.

"That's nice," she said.

Once she stopped pushing me away, I slowly moved back down to her labia. Parting them with my tongue brought a moan from Beth. I continued to push my tongue into her wet hole. She was shaking now, almost as if she was cold.

"Oh god. Oh my god, yes. Fuck me with your tongue," she cried out.

I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Then pulled it out slowly. Then gently back inside her. She was crying. Looking up at her face as she watched me, I could see tears running down her face. She was pushing and pulling my head. When I felt she was on the verge again, I just started licking her like a dog laps up water. She was coming. Her fluids were flowing and I was lapping them up. I was loving her flavor.

I got up on my hands and knees and crawled up her body, between her legs. When she saw my hard cock bouncing as I moved, she almost screamed with joy.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Please put it in me. I need you inside me," she said as I pressed my cock against her labia. She shook with pleasure at the feel of my cock spreading her lips apart. It had been a long time for me too. A long time. I slipped into her body easily. I was deep inside her when she pushed against my hips.

"Too far, too far, give me a minute," she said grimacing up at me. "God, you're big. Or my pussy shrank after not getting plowed for such a long time."

I smiled down at her, waiting for her to let me know when. She nodded, smiling up at me. I pushed in as slowly as I could. I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to be hurt. I was after pleasure as was she. I felt she had enjoyed very little pleasure in her life and I wanted to at least give her as much as I could. Then I was all the way in, I felt my cock bump up against her cervix. She jumped a little but didn't say anything about it hurting.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"Not really, it was just a little unexpected."

I pressed into her once more, pressing against her cervix gently.

"Oh, that feels kind of good," she said kissing my face.

I pulled out slowly. She groaned. I pushed into her slowly. She sighed. When I pressed against her cervix this time she moaned. I increased the speed of my thrusts, just a little. I wasn't going to fuck her. I was making love to her. I don't think she had ever had that done to her. I watched her face as I slid in and out of her vagina.

"Oh yes," she said as an orgasm went through her body and mind. "Oh god that feels so good, Don. So good," she sighed.

"You feel wonderful," I said.

And she did too. She was wrapped tightly around my cock. I could feel her vagina grip me as I pulled out. I couldn't see it, but I would bet I was almost turning her inside out. I wasn't all that long, but I was all that thick. She was now moaning almost continuously as I slipped in and out of her slowly. It felt wonderful to be inside a woman again. I was slowly building up to my orgasm. I knew it would take me quite some time to get there.

"Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming. Don, you are making me come and come. Oh god," she screeched the last part.

She was convulsing with her orgasm. It was one long, continuous one now. She was having a hard time catching her breath so she wasn't talking.

"God you make me feel so good," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned as she bucked her hips up to meet my downward thrusts. I just kept slipping in and out of her. Relishing the feel of her pussy around my hard cock.

"I'm coming," she yelled bucking her hips wildly. I pulled out of her and let her flop around under me.

"I'm glad," I said.

She pushed me on to my back, then climbed on top of me. She grabbed my cock and lined it up with her vaginal opening. She then just sat down on me. She took me all at once. She groaned, then sighed, she smiled down at me as she wiggled her ass on my thighs.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Wonderful," I replied.

Nodding, she smiles down at me. Putting her hands on my chest she started to move her hips back and forth. My cock flipped passed her cervix, she groaned each time it did. I was slowly getting there. But I wanted this to last as long as possible. So I just lay there letting her do all the work. She just kept smiling down at me.

I reached up and caressed her cheek with my hand. She turned her head and kissed my palm., then pressed her cheek into it and sighed. I just watched her face as she fucked me. She was so beautiful. I just hoped this didn't ruin what we had before this.

"Oh god, I'm coming again," she said, jerking her hips faster. "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh god I'm coming. Shit!"

Stopping her hips as she came, I just caressed her face and her tits. I could feel my balls start to tighten. I was almost there. I pushed her over until she was on her back. I rolled between her legs and pushed my cock into her body.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, Don," she shouted.

And that's what I did. I pounded into her pussy. It was now all squishy with her cum. I just kept slamming into her body. She kept bucking up to meet me.

"Oh fuck!" She was coming again. I was almost there. "Come for me, Don. Come in my squishy pussy. Come for me...Oh, fuck!"

I roared. I was coming harder than I had ever come in the past couple of years. I slammed into her body one last time as I emptied my balls into Beth.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you, shit that feels so hot," she growled.

We were both panting. I went to move off her, she held me in place.

"No. Not yet," she croaked.

She was still coming. I watched her face as she did. Her coming only made her more beautiful.

"Okay, now," she said.

I rolled off her and flopped down on my back, still panting. Beth was looking at me, a smile on her lips as she too was breathing hard.

"You're like no old man I ever met," she said smiling at me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

She just shook her head. "No," she gasped.

I just watched her as she watched me. Rolling toward me she kissed me hard on the lips. Then moved down and lay her head on my heaving chest. I played with her hair, even though it was wet with her sweat. She ran her finger up and down my chest scar kissing it every once in a while. Then she slowly moved down my body and took me in her mouth. She sighed as he sucked my cock.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

She just kept sucking. I reached down and felt her pussy. She was full of me. I stuck my fingers up in her. She shivered as I did. She sucked me harder. I was hard in minutes. She was atop me, sliding down my cock with her cum filled pussy. I groaned as she did. I had always enjoyed cum filled pussy.

We fucked for the rest of the night. Well actually until my pills wore off. She sucked me once they did. I got a chubby, but it wasn't hard enough to even slip inside her cum filled pussy. We lay there in our sweat and cum, both of us exhausted.

We fell asleep lying in our ball up sheets and blankets.

* * * *

I woke to darkness. Looking at the curtains, I could see that is was daylight out. I felt for my phone. What I found was Beth, naked. I smiled as I remembered last night. I closed my eyes and dozed off and on. I felt the bed move and watched as Beth hurried to the bathroom. She was a beautiful sight. I got up and opened the curtains. When Beth came out of the bathroom, she squealed and covered herself.

"No one can see in," I said, smiling at her.

"You're sure?"

"Yes. Go outside and try to look in."

Nodding she headed for the door, stopping just before grabbing the doorknob. She turned to me and smiled shaking her head and shaking her finger at me. I started to laugh. She went to the bed and flopped down on her back. I rushed to the bathroom.

"Hurry back," she said.

I just snorted as I closed the door. Once I was done with what I needed to do, I returned to the bed. I had nowhere to be today. I looked at Beth. She was looking at me. She sat up, still looking down at me. She smiled.

"I really, really want to thank you for all that you have done for me..." she said stopping looking like she had more to say but didn't know how to continue.

"But?" I said for her. She giggled shaking her head.

"No, no but, really. I just want to tell you something...I don't know how you will take it..."

"Just say it...I won't get mad, I promise.

"Fine. I think I love you," she said softly.

I was stunned. I was flattered. I was beside myself with wonder. I just looked at her, a blank look on my face. I have had girls tell me this in the past. Until they found out how hard I was to live with.

"Beth..."

"Don't reject me, please. Don't say anything..."

"Beth," I almost shouted. "You will find I am a hard man to live with. I am very demanding of myself and any who lives with me. You will have to tow the line..."

"Or?" she mocked me.

"Or you will fail. I have found I am very fond of you. You could say I love you, but I don't know if I do...yet." She squealed with joy. I scrunched up my face in pain. Her squeals reach a very high pitch. She hugged me hard. I hugged her. "But..." I said.

She pulled back. I wasn't smiling. She frowned.

"But, you will have to go to school. You will have to at least get you Associates degree within a year, while you work hard for Lisa. I don't want to hear you whine about anything either."

"No problem, sweetheart." She kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back.

We made love this time. Soft, sensual love. Beth moaned under me as I slowly slipped in and out of her sweet body. She kept kissing my face as she came on my hard cock. It was amazing. I hadn't even taken any of my pills. The hole I had felt in my life was...gone. I found...I found myself thinking about the future.

* * * * Beth

Two days ago was the saddest day in my life. It was the day Don, left me. He died quietly in his sleep. I was beside him, holding him, when I woke, sensing something was wrong. I called 911, they came, looked him over and shook their heads at me. I broke down, crying my eyes out. The police came, they talked to me, then they left. The medics told them his death was by natural causes. I watched him until the coroner arrived and took him away. Lilly came when I called her. She stayed with me until morning. I called Lisa. Her husband and she were on the way. She said she would take care of everything.

Don was so special to me. We had six wonderful years together. I loved him with all my heart. He had brought me back from the brink of destruction and my own death. I was so grateful to him for helping me. I really did love him for that and who he was. I sit here at the funeral home reading the last few pages of his diary, again. I have read them before when I found them. He had hundreds of these little, composition books, filled with his thoughts, travels, and adventures. He also had some full of stories he wrote out longhand. They need work, but I would do my best to fix them up and send them to Lisa for publication.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers