Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Maggie and I said, "Yeah, I'm awake. Is everything okay?"

She didn't answer and just opened the door slowly. It was dark in the room but there was enough of a glow from the outside streetlight for me to that Maddie was completely naked when she came into the room. I could see the pale white skin of her body and the red hair on her head and on her pussy as if she glowed in the dark.

"Maggie?"

She quickly crawled up on the bed, straddled my body over the covers and put her finger on my lips and said, "Shhhhh, please don't say anything. I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate how wonderful you have been to me."

"But Maggie, you don't have to......"

She cut me off by kissing me and oh my God, what a kiss it was. I responded to her by wrapping my arms around her and returning her kiss with a passion that I had not felt in a long time. Without breaking contact with my lips, Maggie wormed herself under the blankets and pressed her soft naked body against mine.

My mind was racing, as we kissed feverishly. Her hand moved down and wrapped around my manhood, which immediately responded to her touch. She pulled back from our kiss, slid down my body and took my hard flesh into her mouth. I sucked in my breath at the sensation of her warm wet mouth on me, while she began working up and down.

She was incredible and I could not recall ever feeling that much pleasure from Eva as she was never fond of oral sex. Then after a short time of her using her skillful mouth on me, Maggie moved back up and kissed me again, straddling me once more. I felt her hand move between us to guide me into her damp heat and ever so slowly impaled herself down on me.

My God, she felt amazing as she started moving up and down on me, her hot wet sex wrapping around me like a glove, while Maggie softly whimpered her pleasure into my mouth as we kissed, our tongues moving together in a slow rhythmic dance. My hands traveled up and down her silky soft skin, paying extra attention to her small firm breasts and hardened nipples.

Soon our bodies were in complete sync, making love like two lost souls coming together as one. Never would I have imagined feeling so close and so in tune with a woman as I did with Maggie as our bodies writhed against each other, her heat almost burning around my hard organ while it penetrated her fiery depths over and over.

We rolled over and she wrapped her legs around me as I deep stroked in and out, withdrawing to just the tip inside her, then pushing all the way back, grinding my pubic bone against her, eliciting a grunt from her followed by a guttural moan. I could feel myself getting close and as I picked up the pace, Maggie's lithe body began to shiver and jerk.

The second my orgasm hit me, I cried out and thrusted deep, releasing my seed into her in spasmic pulses as she went into her own powerful climax. Her body convulsed hard as she locked her legs around me and her fingernails dug deep into the skin of my back while she let out a long intense whining groan that quivered with each convulsion.

We held each other close for several minutes afterward, tenderly stroking and softly caressing each other. She kissed my cheeks and lips, and I could feel the wetness of her tears on me as she did. When my erection finally subsided, I moved off her and held her close beside me where not long after, the two of us fell asleep.

When the alarm went off in the morning, signifying my usual time to get up for work, visions of the night before immediately flashed into my mind and I reached out for Maggie, but what I found was emptiness next to me. Had it been a dream? I looked down to Lucy's bed to see if she was there, it was also empty.

I quickly got and threw on my robe, then hurriedly went downstairs to Maggie's room, but when I opened the door, my heart sank. The bed was made up and with no sign of Maggie. When I went back into the kitchen, there was a note on the table.

"Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for everything. You are truly an amazing man. I'm sorry it had to be this way. You deserve someone so much better than me. Please give Lucy hugs for me.

Love,

Maggie"

She was gone. I sank down into one of the chairs and felt my heart begin to hurt. Not again. Why did it have to be this way again as I felt the sting of tears burn my face? I got up and went to the front door where I found Lucy, looking as sad as me, like she lost her new best friend. I reached and patted her on the head as my tears continued to flow and Lucy just looked up at me, too sad to even wag her tail.

Then I thought that I would go find her, so I ran up the steps into my room and threw on some clothes, then made a beeline out to my truck. I started it and with as much restraint as I could muster, I drove as calmly as I could, heading out of town in the westerly direction, since she mentioned having family in Washington.

I drove for nearly an hour without seeing a trace of Maggie. All I wanted to do was see her walking along the road in those baggy clothes with her stringy red hair again, and when I finally made the decision to turn around, my heart sank even lower than it had earlier, and I just sobbed. I never had a chance to even get her cell phone number.

How did I fall for her so quickly? What did she have that clicked so perfectly with me? The way we made love the night before, I knew she felt the same way, too, so why did she leave? I made my way back to town and called the office to tell them that I was not feeling well. Casey, my assistant, asked if I needed her to call the doctor or anything and I told her that there is no medicine for this and hung up. She probably thinks I'm nuts.

The next several days were miserable for me as all I could think about was Maggie. I stopped by the diner four days after she left and finally broke down to Rose about how I felt. She tried her best to soothe my heartache by talking to me and with piece of cherry pie, but even that could not do it. I honestly felt like I was destined to be alone.

A couple of months passed by, and it was now mid-July. I slowly began to get back to my normal life, although I still had those moments where I would go to the room Maggie stayed in and just stare at the bed, somehow hoping that she would materialize. I wondered where she was at that moment, and then my heart filled with agony when I thought, what if she was dead? My eyes filled with tears, but then something eased my mind, telling me that she was okay.

A week later, on a Saturday morning, I heard a knock on my front door. I had been upstairs getting dressed and when I heard the knock, Lucy went running down ahead of me. Whomever was at the door, made Lucy go crazy with excitement as if it was some long-lost friend.

I smiled as I made my way down the long open staircase and said in puppy talk to her, "Who is it, Lucy? Is it a friend for you?"

I got to the bottom step, froze in my tracks as I saw who it was. That same short stringy looking red hair sticking out from under a ball cap that I had seen a little over two months ago, only instead of a scowl and skittish looks, she looked at me with those beautiful emerald, green eyes, gave me a small smile and said, "Hi, Sebastian, can I come in?"

I had to fight the urge to run out that door and grab her up into my arms, but I managed to resist remembering that I was still hurt from her leaving like that. So, I said as calm and cool as I could, "Well, look who it is, Lucy, only the second woman to rip out my heart and step on it. Sure, why not, come on in."

I walked into the kitchen while Maggie came in and had some intense Lucy love there at the entry way for several minutes before managing to pry herself away from my love crazy dog as I poured us a couple cups of coffee with cream and sugar, just how I know she likes it.

She came in, dropped her pack on the floor beside the doorway, then walked over to the table, picked up the coffee cup and drank some. Her face lit up and she said, "Yum, now that is a great cup of Sebastian coffee." I just nodded, still wrestling with my desire to hug her.

"Look, Sebastian, I know you probably hate me now for leaving like I did but let me say that I hate myself more for doing it. You don't know how hard it was for me not to turn back, but when I got into a truck heading west, it was too late to turn back. The driver of that truck just so happened to be heading for Seattle, so I took a chance and went on ahead to visit my cousins."

"When I got there, things were okay at first, but after a month and a half, things went bad when they accused me of stealing money from my aunt's purse. It turned out to be my little cousin, but I got no apologies from them. I could clearly see they didn't want me there."

I looked at her and said, "Maggie, I don't hate you. I'm going to be honest with you, you did break my heart. I really thought we had a good thing going and when we made love that night, I knew that I had fallen for you. I'm not even going to ask what that ride to Seattle cost you."

"The ride to Seattle did not cost me anything, but conversation. The driver of that truck was a good man and only wanted me to be safe. He said that I reminded him of his daughter that he lost in a tragic accident a few years ago. I told him about you and how you helped me. He said he could tell how much I cared about you and that maybe I should have stayed put because of how dangerous the road can be. I knew deep down he was right."

"I helped my cousin clean houses and made some money. It wasn't a lot and I had to give most of it to them for staying there, but I had enough to help get me back here, without having to do stuff that I no longer wanted to do to with any other man, except you. I bought a bus ticket that got me to Kalispel and had to walk pretty much the rest of the way."

Maggie kept looking down at the floor, while she talked but paused for a moment, then looked at me with sadness as tears filled her eyes, her lips quivering and added, "I really missed you, Sebastian, and I knew in my heart that I had to see you again."

I could not hold back any longer and moved towards her before she could react, and grabbed her in a big hug, holding her close to me. I could smell the road on her, but I did not care. All I cared about was the fact that Maggie was here and, in my arms, again. The emotional dam burst open along with the flood gates as we sobbed into each other.

Maggie's arms managed to break free from my grasp around them, and I felt her put them around me just as tight. I knew she felt as I did especially when she managed to squeeze out, "I love you, Sebastian. I don't know what power you possess, but you had me falling for you the minute we sat down in the diner, that first time we met."

Her words only made me sob harder, but I felt elated inside. I pulled back, put my hands on each side of her face and said, "I love you, Maggie, and I could say the very same about you. I think I loved you the moment you looked at me with those eyes of yours. You just bewitched me."

We stood there holding each other for what seemed like an eternity before we loosened our hold and gazed at each other with tear-stained faces. Maggie grinned and said, "Question for you?"

"I'm all ears, Maggie."

"Is your offer for me to stay here, still good?"

"Like you even have to ask me that, of course it is," I said with a smile, but then said jokingly, "but only AFTER you've taken a bath."

She grinned and then poked me in the side and said, "What, no love for a dirty girl?"

I laughed and said, "Oh, you're a dirty girl alright, but I don't think soap will wash that away."

"Hey," she exclaimed with her mouth open then came at me again with another poke in the ribs and said, "But you love this dirty girl, don't you?"

"More than anything," I said.

Maggie looked at me with a face filled with happiness and her emerald eyes sparkled like the namesake gem, then asked, "Will you take a bath with me?"

"You got it," I said, then bent down and picked her up in my arms, as she let out a little squeal of surprise before looping her arms around my neck with a smile. I carried her up the steps to the main bathroom where the original huge clawfoot tub remained. I sat her down on the bench, then quickly started running the bathwater.

I turned to her, once more looking into those lovely eyes of hers as she looked back at me while the two of us slowly began taking our clothes off. When we were completely nude, Maggie pulled her arms in front of her to cover herself as if she was shy about being naked in front of me, flashing me a bashful smile.

"Oh, now you are shy? Weren't you the one that came into my bedroom naked that night before you left to make love to me," I asked with a grin?

"Well, yeah, but the lights were off, and I am afraid you won't like my body," she said as she buried her face in my chest and hugged against me.

I never did tell her about seeing her naked in the mirror, and that secret would have to die with me, but instead I told her, "Maggie what my eyes couldn't see that night, my hands and body felt, and I think your body is absolutely gorgeous in every way."

"You don't care that I am hairy down there? I'll shave it off if you want me to, and my boobs are so small, and my nipples are ugly, and my legs are too skinny, and...."

"Maggie, stop, please listen, your hair down there is part of you, and I love it. Your boobs are what our creator gave you and I love them. To me, you and your body are perfect in every way."

She looked up at me as the tears began to fill her eyes again and said, "You are such a wonderful man, Sebastian. You have heard about my past and know what I have been through, yet you love me without question. I honestly do believe fate led me to you to show me that there was someone in this world that would love me, unconditionally."

I kissed her on the forehead, then leaned over and turned the bath water off. I turned back to Maggie, and motioned for her, saying, "Ladies first."

She grinned, wiping the last bit of tears from her face, and climbed into the water. I followed behind her, sat down and watched her skinny little butt lowered down as she sat in front of me, then leaned back against me as I wrapped my arms around her.

We sat like that for a while just basking in the hot water and enjoying the feeling of being together again. Then I helped her wash all over with a sponge, taking my time to clean every inch of her body. I washed her hair, running my fingers through her scalp to massage it as she cooed and whimpered.

We soon finished, got out and I helped her dry off, once more taking my time to touch every part of her, to show her how much I adored her. I got dressed and went down to the room that she had stayed in, retrieved a cute floral sundress that she had left in the box of clothes that Rose had given her, and took it up along with some clean panties from her pack. Maggie was still standing there with a towel around her, grinning as I came back in.

"Here, do you like this sundress? It was in that box of stuff that Rose had left you."

Maggie nodded and said, "Yeah, that is really pretty. I didn't take it with me because I really didn't have room for it, and it was not really the type of thing to wear while on the road."

"I hope these panties are clean, maybe we should run to the store and get you some more if you need them?"

"Yeah, that would be wonderful. These were the last clean pair that I had and the others that are in there are not only dirty, but they are not in the best condition."

"Okay, it's settled then, after you are done getting ready, we'll head to the store, do some shopping for you, then stop by the diner to see Rose."

Maggie smiled and nodded, then pulled the sundress over her head and dropped the towel, giving me a last glimpse of her cute nakedness before covering herself up. She grinned, looking at me through the mirror as she started combing her hair and said, "I could just go without panties."

My eyes got big, and I said, "That may not be such a good idea out in public, because I may find it hard to keep my hands of you."

She turned and snuggled against me and said, "Well, that wouldn't be a bad thing now, would it?"

I laughed and said, "See, I knew there was a dirty girl in there that we could not wash off."

We both had a good laugh as she reached around and pinched my butt. I left her there to finish getting ready while I headed downstairs to wait for her, and soon after she followed.

We did not have a Walmart in our town, since it was not big enough to support one, but we had a small trading post there that had the essentials, including women's personal items. Maggie and I browsed through, and I asked her what she needed. She picked out a few items and then I doubled them up, including a new pair of pink Chuck Taylor's that went perfect with that sundress.

When we were heading to the checkout, she stopped me and said, "Sebastian, I feel guilty about you buying this stuff for me, like I said before, I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Maggie, you are not a burden. Our arrangement from before has changed."

She looked at me perplexed and asked, "How so?"

"Um, it changed because it's no longer me helping out some stranger to get back on their feet, it's now about me buying something for the woman that I love, okay?"

She nodded and I could tell the emotions were running high again as she waved her hand at her face, then giggled a little before saying, "Okay, you'll get no argument from me, but I do want to get a job so I can feel like I am contributing."

We continued heading to the checkout while I said, "You do what you feel you need to do for you, Maggie, okay? I will support whatever you decide."

She looped her arm through mine as we got to the checkout and got a little closer when the young blonde running the cash register smiled and said hello to me. I returned her greeting and introduced Maggie to her as my girlfriend. I felt Maggie relax and she smiled at the cashier.

When we got out to the truck, I helped Maggie lace up her new Chucks and she put them on with a mile wide smile and said, "Thank you, Sebastian, I love them."

I leaned over and kissed her, then said, "You are very welcome, dear."

We then went to the diner, where as soon as Rose saw us walk in, she hurried over and threw her arms around Maggie and said, "Oh my sweet little dear! It's so wonderful to see you again! I can't tell you how happy I am that you are back! Now come sit down and I'll get you some pancakes, would you like that?"

Maggie nodded gleefully as Rose then turned to me with a smile and a wink, then headed back to the kitchen after seeing us to a booth.

"You know, she reminds me of my mom in a way, "Maggie said sweetly.

"Yeah, I think she does that for a lot of people, Rose, is just that kind of a person."

Rose brought out her famous pancakes and Maggie ate them up like it was her first meal in ages, but then I remembered that it probably was. I ate with her but kept watching her while she ate, thinking about how happy I was feeling inside with her being back.

She looked up and caught me looking at her. She smiled with her mouth stuffed full of pancakes and I busted out laughing. She swallowed and said with a grin, "What are you looking at?"

So, I thought of the cheesiest line I could remember and said, "Did it hurt?"

Maggie looked at me funny and said, "Did what hurt?"

I grinned and said, "When you fell from heaven, because you are an angel."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, giggled, and said, "It's a good thing you didn't use that line on me when we first met, or we probably wouldn't be sitting here right now. You're such a goofball."

But then she reached out her hand to mine and said with a sparkle in her eye, "Just another reason why I love you."