Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose came over and caught the tail end of it, smiled big and said, "Maggie, dear, he is definitely a keeper. Hold on and never let go because they don't make many like him anymore."

Maggie just smiled and nodded in agreement while I said to Rose with a chuckle, "Aw c'mon, aren't you laying it on a bit thick now?"

Rose looked at me and said, "It's the truth, and honey, you're just lucky I'm not thirty years younger, or you'd be in big trouble."

The three of us laughed at that, then chatted a bit longer before Maggie and I finished. We bid Rose a good day and headed back to the house, got inside and as usual a lovesick pooch molested us. Maggie got down on the floor with Lucy and played with her until she calmed down, while I carried in the stuff that we had gotten at the trading post.

We spent the rest of that day together, sitting on the front porch, taking a walk with Lucy while holding hands, and having a nice dinner, talking about everything under the sun.

That night, when it was time to go to bed, Maggie hugged close to me and asked, "Can I sleep with you, Sebastian? I really don't want to sleep alone."

I smiled at her, kissed her on the forehead and said, "Well, I don't think we will get much sleep tonight."

Maggie grinned and said, "I was hoping we wouldn't"

"Oh, you dirty girl, you."

She giggled and gave me a little poke in the ribs for good measure.

We didn't get much sleep at all that as we made love several times that night and once in the morning before getting up for breakfast. The physical feeling of being inside her again and having her body against mine was indescribable. The emotional feeling of having Maggie next to me again, was out of this world.

Two months later, Maggie and I got married. We had a beautiful wedding at the gazebo at the town park. The leaves had started to turn colors, which happened to be both our favorite times of the year. Rose was the only one that noticed the little bump growing in Maggie's tummy, when she hugged her after the ceremony.

Seven months later, our little family of three, (Lucy counts of course) became our family of four as we welcomed another beautiful little redheaded girl named Lily, into our lives.

Life could not be any better.