All Comments on 'Homeless Haven'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bienclarbienclaralmost 4 years ago
Happy ever after...?

Oof. I don't know if I 'liked' this, but it made me think and you get five stars for that. The age gap stuff is creepy as hell, and Wyatt is clearly a predator, but it's a function of the broader story you were telling and I appreciate that. Would I give up my agency for stability? I have a job and a mortgage, so in a way I already have. For the right guy, entering my life at the right moment, there's a chance I'd choose to absolve myself of my choices — that's a sobering thought to contend with, but also a valuable insight I wasn't expecting at 1am. Thank you.

KeithDKeithDalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to the first commenter for seeing what I think are realistic dimensions of this age difference aspect of gay male relationships. I tried to be real and to show a couple of varying responses to a RL "take care of you if you take care of me" offer while showing all characters as human--both good and bad.

IamboredtooIamboredtooalmost 3 years ago

Re bienclar's comment, perhaps creepy too, exactly this age and power difference is a positive trope in romantic stories for women, think doctor-nurse, pilot-stewardess, secretary-boss. And then the girls/women just disaqppear in the 'living happily ever after', probably producing children, while here the boy gets a chance to an education and a life at least.

There's much more to say about double standards, but I'm not going to do that here.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

I don't agree with the former statements. Wyatt maybe older, I think you said 36, but there are a lot of men out there that want 18-19 year Olds. I don't look at him as a predator. To me a predator is someone looking for underage kids, and a 18-19 yr old might be a older teen, they are still considered a adult.

In this story, for instance, Wyatt didn't follow Slick aka Steve into the bedroom. He came into Wyatts bedroom, thereby, making the choice to lay with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...