Homely Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Femdom.
1.9k words
4.57
4.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

I kissed her neck, and she groaned.

Then I squeezed her thigh with one hand, while easing the other to her breasts,

and she exhaled, "Oh, YES!"

I went slow, trying to follow her ques, one hand stroking her pussy, increasing pressure, and the other tweaking a nipple...she panted, "Oh...and groaning, then "Oh, Oh, OH!"

Abruptly she stood and yanked my panties off, then sat back on my lap, inserting my hard cock in her vagina...she moved a bit, adjusting, then leaned back, queuing me to continue with my hands and kisses on her neck.

In a few moments I applied more pressure, centering on her clit, increasing tweaking her nipples, and she CAME! HARD!......

I knew to be still...give her a moment to recover...(hoping we'd continue, hoping I'd get to cum)....but she stood up; she was covered with sweat, "Excuse me. I need a moment."

I sat, staring blankly at the porn on the screen, not really "seeing" it...thinking....waiting/hoping for her return, my hard-on waning.

I heard water running in her suite, then nothing, and moments passed, and I realized she'd not be returning.

I turned off the computer and went to bed, hoping she/we were ok.

The next morning my phone dinged, "Can you bring coffee to my room, please?"

I tapped on her door; "Come in," she said.

She was sitting up in bed, and she sipped her coffee.

It seemed she was uncomfortable; she forced herself to meet my eyes. I was ready to exit her room when she said, "That was my first time." Smiling, she said, "You.... have taken my virginity. And, I must say, "It's about time".

She continued, "I was a bit freaked. Sex has been so foreign to me. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just needed to collect myself. This....You....are not remotely what I'd envisioned."

I replied, "I understand. I will try to heed whatever are your wishes," standing before her...dressed in twinky-metro-femmy morning garb.

She smiled, "I thought about it/us last night, and realized, I am very fond of you. I feel grateful and fortunate to have you in my life. One issue, Sara is a Dominatrix; and you are Her sub. Having you as a boyfriend....it just seems complicated.

She added, "I have never connected to the world's obsession with sexuality... I've never connected to my OWN sexuality. I don't know if this all works."

We were silent for a moment, and she continued, laughing, "Now, these days, I find myself sitting on your lap, looking at porn. Where is this headed?"

I replied, "If it's ok with you, I'd like to try just a day at a time. See how things evolve. Try to not look too far into the future."

She smiled, "Depraved as it may seem, I have never enjoyed anything as much as I enjoy sitting in your lap, looking at porn. The idea of doing it with your cock nestled in my pussy...." she paused and her eyes closed, and in a moment smiled, "I'll be home early. I'll text when I'm leaving school. Be ready!"

I was ready! Dressed in thigh-highs, panties, a bra and cami, and make-up. I'd spent some time on my makeup....I was looking my sexy-femmy best!

Maggie smiled upon seeing me, "Oh MY! My fav girlfriend...with a nice hard cock," eyeing my hard cock in my panties.

(I had developed the ability to remain soft and tiny when in total "sub" mode; this was the first time she'd seen me hard in my panties).

She flung off her clothes where she stood. I removed my panties, we sat in front of the computer, and I brought up "Femmy boyfriend" category. Quickly she nestled my cock into her pussy, and our excitement was palpable.

We ground into each other while we scrolled the photos of twink-boyfriends.

She commented, "You are better looking, and sexier, than all of these boys. And, you have a better body....and a better COCK!

I panted, "I'm going to CUM!"

She stood, "Let's go the bedroom".

In bed, we kissed...it was our first real kiss. Then my mouth was upon her nipple...and she inhaled, sharp, "AHHH!"

"That's the first lips ever to touch my nipples. DON'T STOP!"

Her breasts were A-cup, but with puffy areolas and huge, sexy nipples...I was entranced.

I tended to her as best I knew, putting my needs secondary.

Maggie was embracing her sexuality. I was her (lucky) recipient.

It seemed forever, me embracing her, touching/kissing softly, when finally she spread her legs, and I eased into her sopping pussy.

I warned, "I don't think I can last long."

"OK", she said. "Don't cum inside."

I fucked her softly, and it seemed mere seconds, and I was ready to cum.

I withdrew, and straddled her waist, my pulsing cock above her belly, and with a couple strokes, exploded in orgasm, and Maggie was startled, "OH!"

(She'd only seen men cum online; this was her first in reality).

The first blast shot above her breasts, the next just below, and soon there was a thick trail-line of cum, copious amounts of cum, from her chin to her tummy.

We both smiled; she didn't quite know what to do.

She spoke, "If memory serves, Sara told me she had you "clean-up" by licking up your cum. Do you like licking it up?"

I replied, "I wanted to be trained as Her slave....to be forced. I should add, it quickly became no big deal. After a few times, it didn't repulse me...and it always reinforced my servitude."

"Do you want to lick it up?" She dabbed a finger and brought it to my lips.

"If that's what you want," I said, "I am at your cum-licking service," I smiled.

She dabbed more, and brought it to her lips, "It doesn't taste bad!"

She continued dabbing more into her mouth, "I want to try a blow-job. I want to suck your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth....swallow...swallow your cum."

I smiled, "It would be my fondest pleasure," while she scooped a bit more into her mouth, "Lets shower," she said....and at that moment, we were "Lovers".

We spent every night in her bed, fucking at least two times a day, sometimes up to five times a day. We/I used Viagra, which enabled me to last much longer, to Maggie's delight...she had limited knowledge of "blue-balls", not realizing when I was dying to cum...she enjoyed learning....learning how men yearned for women, for sex, for orgasm.

She learned quickly.

We continued "porning" with her in my lap, my "Viagra-hardened" cock deep inside her. She'd neglected her sexuality for years, now she was making up for it.

We were blissfully happy.

She spoke with "Mistress Sara", who supported our relationship.

Sara was focused on her own world; happy for us, but not particularly interested in us. Her (hurtful) comment, "You look like a boy, and he looks like a girl...you're interchangeable....a perfect match."

Sara's comment was apropos for Maggie's nerd-ish past...but no longer;

Maggie was "sexualizing", and I was honored to be her Witness/Lover.

One evening we soaked in the tub, post sex, and I began shaving her legs, and she commented she never shaved them, always wearing (loose-fitting) pants...she didn't even own any skirts. At that moment, I knew something that no one else on the planet knew, Maggie had a killer set of gams! LONG legs, Strong thighs, shapely calves, and an ASS TO DIE FOR!....Soon enough, the world would notice.

I bought her a (modest) skirt, and heals.

I coaxed her into using some product on her thick hair, (she'd always neglected her hair), and wearing a bit of makeup. She donned the skirt and heals, and we went out to dinner. I wore a non-descript outfit, so the focus would be on Maggie.

Every man checked her out.

Every woman checked her out...she enjoyed being checked out!

"Lets eat quick, then take me home and fuck me. Take your Viagra now; I want you nice and hard!"

Mag and I were both A cups. I had my "attractive" features; she had LEGS. Her skirts got shorter, her heals got taller, and she rocked it! We strolled the streets, and the "normies" gawked. She began wearing sexy hose, sometimes a garter, (the ends of the garters "teasing", just below the hem of her short skirt, and men's mouths watered. She'd begun shaving her pussy, and wearing no panties under her tiny skirts. She loved that men were able to see her long sexy legs, but not quite to her pussy, her naked pussy, just an inch above her skirt....

The "coup de gras" was her donning tight tops, "freeing the nips", so to speak.

Now she was a sex object....long legs, perfect tush, lean body, and large nipples, alluring, protruding thru her sheer tops. (She'd always worn padded bras, self-conscious about her small breasts and large nipples).

Maggie had gone from homely nerd to enticing Seductress.

Our "porning" continued, Mag on my lap, my cock deep in her pussy...she now controlled the mouse. She perused all categories of porn, and began focusing on Femdom porn....(I was pleasantly surprised).

She stared at the Dominatrix on the screen, (while gently rocking on my hard cock), she commented, "I like the Femdom dynamic. Boys crave girls, which gives us the power...I want to subjugate a boy."

She clarified, "Not you. I love your attentive devotion, but you are my mate...I don't want to dominate my mate." She mused, "Would you like a twink boy? A femmy little twink boy? Who you could subjugate?"

"Or," she mused, "You could be bi-lovers. I'd like to see that....you and our little boi-toy fucking each other."

I could stand it no longer, I blew my load into her divine pussy.

She commented upon my orgasm, "I wish I had a little slave here right now, to lick your cum from my pussy."

Although I was willing, she wanted me as her equal, her mate. I was, and am, quite lucky, that she embraces my "femminess", while we are equals.

She embraced the tease, catching the eye of the leering boys, and smiling, making them look away, caught leering...embarrassed.

She began wearing skirts to work/school. Soon she'd have a Doctorate in European literature, and was going to be seeking a Professorship, teaching...somewhere.

Suddenly the local college wanted her to stay...a job was open.

(I needn't worry of her leaving; we'd stay where we were).

She'd become a woman, a sexy, desirable woman.

The thought of teaching had always terrified her.

Now she embraced it. After all, she was teaching nerdy kids....like herself. Kids who'd spent their lives buried in obscure books, existing only thru the words of others.

Thru the year, many boys leered.

She noticed a particular student...his leering had seemed more like adoration.

It was near the end of the year, and he'd be graduating. He'd been smart and thoughtful, and made straight A's. She asked him to stay after class for a moment.

They started with his final paper, then the conversation drifted to personal lives. He seemed (Maggie thought) fem-ish, and sub-ish, a lot like myself. She asked what would he do upon graduation, and so on. Maggie, (now so empowered) she peered into his eyes, "I appreciate your admiration thru the year."

His name, Pete....she'd soon be calling him Petie....he looked down, embarrassed.

Maggie said, "I'd like you to meet me, and my boyfriend, for dinner...." while she thought to herself, "We're going to make you our little boi-slave."

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers