Homesteading

Story Info
Uncle Mijo and Ginger get acquainted.
2.1k words
4.19
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Dear Reader,

Every women has inside of her (at least) two very distinctively different sides. One, is the carefully curated side she shows in public and around family; the other, her true inner tempestuous, lusty, and greedy side. I have chosen to personify these as separate entities, the Lady and the Scorpioness. Please note while reading, that quotes by these characters will be annotated with asterisks as they are intended to be read as an inner dialogue of the main character, Ginger, and are not actually spoken aloud. I hope you enjoy! -GNL~

Chapter One: Ginger Comes to the Homestead

I waited, shifting around with discomfort on the hard plastic seat. My flight landed about 20 minutes ago. Now I waited impatiently for my ex-boyfriend's uncle to come pick me up. His name was Joseph, but he had asked me to call him "Uncle Jo". We met at a family reunion and struck up a quick friendship, spending hours messaging back and forth about everything from politics, the occult, and morality.

Neither one of us could have predicted at the time just how violent my ex would end up being to me.

I remembered Uncle Jo's immediate response when I told him, sent over Facebook Messenger:

Joseph Cairn: Come work for me. I need help setting up my new homestead. I know you were raised a country girl, even though you're in the city now. There's a lot you could help me with. You can come stay as long as you want. You'd be safe here with me.

Ginger Sherman: Are you sure I wouldn't be a burden? You seem like a man who values his privacy...

Joseph Cairn: The thought of having some good conversation with you in person makes me smile. I may be alone currently, but it's not necessarily my preferred modus operandi. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. Remember Valkyrie, my dog? She loved you! She's also an intimidating guard dog, if need be.

I remembered feeling relieved. I didn't want to go back to my parent's house as a full-grown woman; besides, the violent domestic situation I had just left had me feeling weak and vulnerable. A new beginning was just what I needed. The next day, I put in notice at my job and bought a plane ticket.

From the present day came his low, velvety voice, "Hey, Ginger. Long time no see."

I jumped up, my skirt swishing around my thighs. "Hey Uncle Jo! It's so good to see you again!"

His dark eyes looked me up and down. I had on my favorite knee-high boots, a short skirt and tank top. "You look good. Might have gained a few freckles in that Florida sun." he said. His eyes narrowed suddenly, and his voice grew gritty. "Did he do that to you?" Uncle Jo gently brushed aside my red hair, exposing the side of my bare neck. His fingers grazed my shoulder, and I felt a little shiver dance down my spine. He brought his face close.

I could feel the warmth of his breath on my chest and neck. He gazed intently for a few seconds at the red, long finger marks he exposed, then stood straight up again.

"Yeah. I don't really want to talk about it right now." I tugged my hair back over the mark. I reached my arms up and gave Uncle Jo a hug. He wrapped his arms all the way around me until the entire length of our bodies touched.

"I'm glad you're here and safe now." He said. He bent his head slightly towards my hair and inhaled slightly. I could feel a little blood rushing to my face, and down my spine to my legs. I could smell him too; leather and some kind of delicious cologne. I bit my lip, staring blankly at passerby over his shoulder. My inner dialogue was loud:

*He was just smelling your perfume. Why are you getting turned on?! This man could have become your uncle-in-law! The Lady chastised me, shocked.*

*I can't help it. He's a good-looking man. And the way he just pulled me in...this is not the kind of hug you give your "niece". Curioussss... The Scorpioness whispered.*

As if hearing my thoughts, Uncle Jo quickly let me go and stepped back. His face was noticeably flushed, and he looked down at the ground at my luggage. "I'll get that. Let's head home."

It was incredibly cathartic driving away from the bustling, bright city to the calm, cool cerulean of the country. Green trees morphed into grey shapes as the sun went down. I shivered. The coolness of the evening air was causing my nipples to harden and goosebumps to grow on my arms and legs. I reached out and flipped the heater switch on. No air came through the vents.

Uncle Jo flipped the heater switch off. "Sorry, missus. I haven't gotten around to fixing the heat in here. You can scoot over and sit next to me if you want to warm up a little."

I moved over on the bench seat. He was very warm, and soon I was getting warm too. Exhausted, I fell asleep quickly.

Waking up, I opened my eyes. The truck had stopped at a quaint little house. My head was leaned over on his shoulder. My legs had fallen open, my skirt hiking up just short of showing my panties.

*Okay, no big deal." The Lady said, relieved. "As long as there's nothing showing.*

My left hand was draped in Uncle Jo's lap. The back of my hand was laying against something...unyielding.

*He's hard! The Scorpioness smugly exclaimed. He must have noticed. Listen to him, he's even breathing quickly.*

Other than his chest rising and falling rapidly as he sat there with his hands on the steering wheel, he was completely still.

*He did say he had been alone for a long time. I bet he hasn't been intimate with a woman in years. God knows, it's been ages since you were satiated. You're an adult and so is he...Adults have needs." The Scorpioness slyly said.*

*You've got to be joking. He took you in because he pitied you. You're a dumb woman child in his eyes! Hissed The Lady.*

*You should play with him and see what happens. You know you want to... The Scorpioness purred lustfully.*

I slowly turned my hand around until I was cupping him through his jeans. His body jerked slightly, and I heard him take a sharp breath. I kept my head down as I started moving my palm up and down it.

"Oh. Oh, God." He whispered, and he rocked his hips, pushing himself into my hand as I rubbed. After a few minutes, I could see clearly the shape of him pushing against his jeans.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked at him. He blushed crimson, but his dark eyes met my blue ones with no shame. "Ginger, I'm sorry, I should have woken you up the moment we got here. You were sleeping so peacefully, I just wanted to look at you for a few minutes-"

He stopped talking and looked down as I took off my tank top, revealing a black lacy bra.

"No wonder you were nipping out, that bra isn't covering a damn thing!" Uncle Jo chuckled.

"You noticed?" I said, smiling slightly, slightly surprised. I had tried to cross my arms in front of myself for modesty's sake earlier.

*He noticed?! The Lady gasped, then promptly fainted.*

*I knew it. The Scorpioness said, triumphant. She lit a cigarette and leaned her chair back on two legs.*

"How could I have not noticed? You're very well endowed. With nipple rings, if I'm not mistaken. They were impossible to miss." He ran a hand through his hair.

"You're so naughty, Uncle Jo!" I chided. Reaching out, I unbuckled his belt and jeans. I slid the same hand that had been brushing him into his boxer briefs, grabbing him in my hand.

"Is this really happening?" Uncle Jo said incredulously. He was trying not to pant, I could tell.

"Yeah." I said casually, as I moved onto all fours on the bench seat, facing him, still playing with him. I looked at him as I began licking the length of him up and down. I could feel him throbbing on my tongue, and then in my mouth as I took him in until he touched the back of my throat. He grabbed my head and gently gyrated into my mouth. His growls and moans slowly grew louder.

I sat up. "Take your pants off, please."

He bent down and unlaced his boots, then pushed his pants and briefs down.

I leaned back against the door and spread my legs. "Do you like my matching set of panties?"

"Hell yes." He said, his hand stroking himself as he looked.

"Would you like to take them off for me?" I asked sweetly.

Without a word, he leaned forward and roughly pulled my panties off.

"Please give them to me." I took the panties and balled them up in my fist. I looked down as Uncle Jo began licking what he had uncovered, sucking me, invading me with his tongue.

*Do you think he will smell your juice on his mustache for a while? The Scorpioness asked, chuckling.*

*This man is going to eat you alive! What kind of game are you playing? He's much older and more experienced than you. Stupid girl. The Lady huffed. Having recovered, she began fanning herself furiously.*

I pushed his head away from between my legs. He sat back up, his facial hair gleaming.

"You never answered my question. Open your mouth, please." I tried to sound severe, but inside I was reveling in his allowance of this taboo behavior.

He raised his eyebrow at me, but opened his mouth. Stuffing my panties in his mouth, I said, "If you don't answer my questions, then I'll put something in your mouth as punishment. Do you understand?"

He nodded, his intense eyes burning into mine. I hiked my skirt up and straddled his lap. I slid his shirt up and off.

*God, I love a man with tattoos. Said the Scorpioness.*

I kissed his neck and chest, nuzzling his beard. He smelled delicious and I swear I could feel his body vibrating underneath me with yearning.

His length laid against me, his tip brushing my most sensitive spot. I began sliding myself up and down. Every now and then I'd pause, then put myself right on top of his tip, just barely allowing contact, before pulling away. His hands on my hips kept trying to guide me down but I resisted. I basked in his anguished squeezing of my hips and his moans that filtered through my soaked panties. I cradled the back of his head, my hands interlaced in his hair as he sucked on my nipples.

I removed the panties from his mouth and kissed him deeply. His lips were soft and his facial hair prickly; I could smell and taste myself on his lips, but I didn't care. Our rhythm was beginning to rock the truck back and forth.

"Fucking A, Ginger, you've got to stop, I'm going to make a huge mess!" I ignored him until he grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him as splatters began landing on his stomach and up to me. He held me against him with one arm as his other cupped under me and began he playing with me. I could feel his hot mess smashed in between our abdomens. I wriggled around in pleasure and squealed.

"I've always wanted to have you sit on my lap." He whispered low in my ear. He held me close with his face buried in my neck. Harder and harder he rocked me, swirled me, rubbed me, until I screamed out and made another mess on his hand.

We sat in each other's arms for a few minutes, then quietly began getting dressed.

"I didn't realize you thought of me that way." Uncle Jo said softly as he tied up his boots.

"Why shouldn't I? You're very handsome, and you've always been a gentleman to me. Are you regretting what we did?" I asked, my stomach sinking, pausing with one leg in my skirt and one leg out.

"Of course not! I do have a question, though." He paused, looking at me mischievously.

"What?" I asked.

"Want to sleep in my bed tonight? I'll even let you drool on my shoulder a bit again."

I laughed. I had indeed left a little drool spot on his shirt when I fell asleep earlier.

"Don't feel obligated though!" Uncle Jo quickly said. "I have a whole separate private bedroom for you, if you rather sleep there."

I yawned. Nothing sounded better than to cuddle up to him and sleep.

"Lead the way to your room, Uncle Mijo." I said.

............................................................................................................

Stay tuned for Chapter Two