Homevisit

Story Info
Surprise visit for my lover.
787 words
3.88
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean against the wall, staring at your blue door. It had been a long day and I really shouldn't be here. I should be back there. Where I belong, but I needed you. I needed home.

Taking a sigh to compose myself, I tap lightly. I know you'll hear. You won't admit it but you've been waiting for me, the inevitable had happened and we both knew it. Less than a minute it took for you to get to the door. You smile and slowly saunter away, Leaving me with a grin on my face. I walk in and shut the door gently following you down the hallway to your wide open living room. I drop my keys on the coffee table, kick off my shoes and with a sigh, I come to you.

You'd already settled in to place sitting leaning against the front of the sofa. Head back listening to music you'd pick for us. I would normally ask you about your day, but tonight we both needed to forget the troubles that would be there tomorrow. I lean down placing my hand either side of your face and press my lips to yours. You respond immediately your hands going around me pulling me closer, down on top of you. I moan and press up against you closer.

This is where I have ached to be all day. Where I have needed - your arms are my heaven.

I'm already wet for you. I needed you so much. Your hand began rubbing my back pulling up my dress little by little. I grind against you, still with our lips pressed together. Your hands find my lace underwear. Your fingers spreading wide over them splaying across my ass. I sigh and pull up my dress over my head, and tug at your top to encourage you to do the same, I need to feel your hot skin on every inch of my body.

As you shift I feel your cock hard against me. With a groan I realise I'd have to move to get your trousers off. Leaning back for another kiss your hands find my boobs still in the bra. Your lips join them I lean back and moan in ecstasy. "I need you" I moan. I move and lay back on the rug and watch you stand and remove your trousers and boxers.

I'm lying there in my lacy red underwear with you gazing down on me like you're about to eat me. You knell between my legs your hands gliding up them til you reach my knickers. Moving them aside your fingers slide in. "You're wet for me already..." you say, and waste no time in finding my clit and rubbing it in little circles with one hand as push my bra aside with the other so you can suck on my nipple. I'm moaning, holding your head in place on my breast, grinding against your hand on my clit, feeling myself getting close to the orgasm I'd been waiting for you, I lift, moving my hands behind me to remove my bra. As I do you slide my underwear down. Trailing kisses down.

I have no patience for that. I am already frustrated and in agony over you as your suspense building and dragging out my torture. Sliding the underwear fully off, you begin your ascent back towards my lips. The agony of waiting for you to reach your goal was killing me. You placed a small kiss on my pussy as you carried on and slid your body over mine, coming back to me.

You lean down and kiss my lips. Teasing my pussy with your cock, your lips kissing me deeper, slowly moving down my neck along my collar bone down to my breasts. Your lips finally sealing around my nipples, making me moan. Your teeth gently pulling at them as your flex your cock so it slides deep inside me, Gasping I raise my hips to meet you. Finally. You were filling me. Holding still a second to adjust to my tightness and to savour the moment then slowly you grind against me still playing, teasing my hard nipples, your hand reaching round to play with my other boob, all the while you're sliding in and out. The feel of you amazing inside me I start to shake and quiver as my orgasm slams into me, thankful I'm already laying down. You keep thrusting as I squeeze around you. Moving more and more until I beg for you to fill me. You slide in me one last time, hard and deep, as you mouth captures mine. I feel your body shudder against me as you fill me up.