All Comments on 'Homeward Bound'

by EdCal77

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
What a Story

Very well prepared and thrilling. long but enjoyable.

Silverfox0551Silverfox0551over 19 years ago
Well Done

Well done story. Hope you plane on writing more about these charecters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best long stories on here

Enjoyed it, you might say ... lol

Great, a real story and lots of hot sex what more do you need.

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 19 years ago
Congrats Ed!

Told you it would be well received! Now get back to writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Undoubtedly the best I've read

Great story coupled with fantastic writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Grand Slam Homer - Unquestionably the best yet.

This story combines great: dialogue, characters and pure raw sex. In addition to other things we hope Ed writes, we can only hope he keeps us informed of happenings with him and these two ladies. What made it an even better story was that it was obvioulsy a true recounting of a fantstic trip with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!!

The details of the ladies lives helped with the believability of the story. You are one hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic story

Great job. wonderful writing. not just the average wham bam sex story. once I started I couldn't stop reading. I gave up a couple hours of sleep to finish it. I hope you continue to include these characters in your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

You are one hell of a writer. The story is filled with all the details that make it more interesting than most of the stuff on this site.

Give us more...PLEASE

FrankWFrankWover 19 years ago
One hell of a story

Please never stop writing. You are one of the best at this stuff I have ever read. Give us more!

C HansenC Hansenabout 19 years ago
very nice story

Would be nice to have more chapter. That they are married or not or what but please don't dive up a chapter and more erotic

David48David48almost 18 years ago
bon voyage

Two previously unlucky, abused ladies, finally grab the right ring and live out their wildest fantasies with a guy too amazing to believe. Life is good! A very nice, happy, sexy tale. I agree with the comments that you should continue the story of these very likable people.

CharlieLCharlieLover 17 years ago
Magnifico

Without any question or fear of contradiction I will say this is the best story I have read on this site. Perhaps you should consider a career in writing if you aren't already in that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Amazingly detailed--very likeable characters...It was nice to read a story that was about people sexually pleasing each other and treating each other with tenderness, rather than the customary stories of people just getting fucked and used. And damn, the sex sounded hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hard to put down

This is without a doubt the warmest and most tender story on this site, at least of the hundreds I have read and yet has enought sex to satisfy anyone. Ed, please keep writing although I notice you haven't submitted anything in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CLASSY

HAVING READ MOST OF THE OTHER COMMENTS WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY ? THANK YOU FOR GREAT READING I WILL BE LOOKING FOR MORE IN THE FUTURE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Work

A masterpiece. Most writers focus too much on the action and don't develop a proper story. Thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Probably One of the Best

If there is ever an better definition of heaven than was portrayed in this piece of prose, I hope that I'm still around to offer my challenge to the claim. This is one of the single most delightful stories that I have ever had the opportunity to enjoy. I shall remain awaiting your next effort. However, I cannot, even for a moment, believe that it is possible to improve on, "Homeward Bound".

Thank you so very much!

Michale22Michale22over 14 years ago
Thanks

I want to wholeheartedly thank you for a very entertaining read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

I too agree with the comments of the other posters.I have been on Literotica for several years, and have also read hundreds of stories.If there was ever a vote taken for the best author on this site you would win hands down.Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE BEST EVER

I never dreamed that Literotica had a writer as accomplished as you. Without blowing smoke up your ass I can only say you are the best I have ever read here or on other sites as well. Please do us all a fovor and give us some more chapters or another whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories

This is a great story and reminds me of my time in the Philippines where I made friends with the mother of 3 daughters, aged 17 to 21, on my first visit I stayed at a hotel and fucked the mother every day and night, on other visits I was invited to stay at the family home, over 6 months and 4 visits I had all 3 daughters in bed fucking me, they were the most beautiful family I ever met ,,

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 10 years ago

Thank you crazy good story

cowboy01r01cowboy01r01over 4 years ago
it was great

I loved your story just enough sex not really over done but well balanced only thing i could say shame that they did not get married i think it would have been a eve better ending they were all three made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you marry that woman cause she sounds like a dream cum true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous