All Comments on 'Homewrecker Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

Nice mystery story and thank you, thank you, thank you, for toning down the politics: sometimes it just gets in the way of a good story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Who dunnit?

Excellent mystery murder!

fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

Couldn't be the Bart bell even though he had a restraining order against him. Also he is already in custody. Somebody who's name is mixed up with him will be the murderer.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of this story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

I also hope readers will comment with their ideas of what the solution is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Based on the blue crowbar comment...

I'm leaning towards Elliot Sanders. Teresa is the one who suggests its a Megatech exec, and Elliot is the most prominent in the story, so that's my guess

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 3 years ago

Fine. I'll admit it...it was...ME!! BWAHAHAHA!! No, j/k...I think it was the CEO dude. He wanted Beverly, and when she said no, he didn't take too kindly to being rejected. So, he took the key card to her room, murdered her and left his wife's clothes to throw off the Iron Crowbar. In his mind, he felt that NO ONE said to "no" to HIM! How dare they?

If I'm wrong, can I at least "see" the blue crowbar?? I won't tell anyone, I promise!!

Great work, WW!

Sc8

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 3 years ago

It's the MegaTech CEO and/or his wife.

It's the dress size.

From CH. 02:

"Elliot Sanders, CEO of MegaTech Industries, looked to be very young, as in late-20s-to-early-30s kind of young, but was ten years older. He'd founded MegaTech out of the basement of his parents' home. He had curly brown hair, a boyish face, was 'not tall', being the Sheriff's height. He wasn't bulky muscular, but was extremely toned and fit, and looked like he'd be a pretty strong contestant in the Police Boxing Matches. And he always wore tight fitting t-shirts to show off his physique. His wife was Chinese, so maybe he had some moves that would keep Cindy Ross at bay."

"His wife was Chinese." - typically a smaller-framed body than larger "western" women, and with the Chinese spying thread in the back-story, it's a good bet that she's a well-trained agent of their intelligence services, and any "Homewrecker" running afoul of THAT could well end up in a "sticky situation" indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't know how....but..?

Darryl Dawson with Caldwell's help. I think he's just a jealous ex lover.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Elliot Sanders, CEO of MegaTech Industries. because she was blackmailing him over the prior incident. Just a guess, i had a "vibe" about him, the whole conference was a set up just to get her. he also set up Mr. Bart Bell to take the fall, long range planning on this part. As usual this is a very good who done it. 5 stars as is usual.

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
WW comes through with another mystery ..

And my vote is the CEO'S WIFE. Body size for the clothes, protecting Elliot from a scandal or she's an industrial spy for the Chinese, but whatever reason SHE did it.

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 3 years ago
curve balls

the obvious is elliot and his wife. but they are from out of state and IC is looking for someone paying cash for a rambo knife at a gun show in the City, Midtown, Southport, and our Town & County,. also, the missing restraining order was filed 4 months earlier in southport, same timeframe as the security system and Cindy's iPhone chimed, and she read the text. "Beverly had this particular alarm system installed four months ago." she said.

I nodded. "She was scared of something...

who she was afraid of was in southport and she was scared, ,

megatech may have LURED her there, but the killer is either from southport. or the valet in the spare room with elliots wife, or bill dalton and elliots wife.

but i could never hit a curve ball.

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
It can't be ....

It can't be Elliot Sanders, CEO of MegaTech Industries, because he has flown the coop and can't easily be arrested. Yet Don is gearing up for a local arrest.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

now we are getting somewhere

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
CONFERENCES, MEETINGS AND RESEARCHES

put them together, one finds clues and results. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My guess

It definitely was someone involved with MegaTech. My guess is it was one of Elliot Saubder's lawyers and not Elliot Saunders himself. And that lawyer was Mr. Dawson who was picked up at either his office or home by a MegaTech van. I think they are flying to Midtown where Nell Bell gets to be in on the arrest.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

The only way I can make the clothes work is that they belong to eitherSaders' wife or Deborah. But the standard white bra does not seem to fit either. However, if it's all a set up I go for Sanders, we know he had the conference put on at the Hyatt and had plans formulated for a quick exit.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES