All Comments on 'HomHS - Nate's Story Ch. 01'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Maybe it's because sometimes I'm a little slow, but I felt confused when I first started reading this. So, I went back and reread it and suddenly it all just clicked into place. Well, everything except listening to Meshuggah, damn, you've got to be in a really dark mood for that. Anyhow, once the timeline clicked into place for me this made certain interactions between Nate and Rick in the beginning of HomHS make so much more sense. I had already begun to see Nate in a totally way, but this helped explain a lot more. He's so much more complicated than I originally thought. He's also a very lucky man to have friends like that as a support group. Great chapter!

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

I’m now writing the sixth chapter, which corresponds with the 5th. I don’t like redundancy so I tried to focus more on Nates inner world and his acceptance of his sexuality and friendship with Daniel.

If Meshuggah surprised you, wait what he’s going to do with classical music in the second chapter…

Nate is complex as I have said time and time again

:)

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

As I have mentioned already I have the first three or four chapters of each story released for public. Feel free to check it out if you are interested :)

https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk/posts?filters%5Btag%5D=Released%20for%20Public

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like this, very good into. I read literotica pretty lazily so might be me but the conversations were hard to keep track of who's talking or even grasp the whole thing until you read the whole chapter but that also made it a little intriguing and suspenseful.

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Interesting, thanks for that feedback. I will look into that. It’s true that sometimes in the midst of the flow I may not realize that people are not in my head :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES