HomHS - Nate's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
I watched Rick in a new light now, however.
3.6k words
4.75
1.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
242 Followers

Chapter 3 - Cedar, cherry, and sandalwood

What is it with me these days? It's true that I was always sensitive to smells, but never like this. I never liked perfumes and most colognes. I could stand deodorant if it weren't used in an amount as if the person was showering in it, and Ashley stopped wearing them about six months into our relationship. I never asked her to, but I suppose it was a bit obvious. The hairspray was the only thing I resolutely refused to be around after feeling it in her hair. I thought my nose was burning!

Ashley accepted this little quirk of mine beautifully, and we found ways to deal with it. She knew that if she wanted to bring a scented candle into this house, she never used it anywhere I could smell it. I hate aromatic candles and those weird smelly sticks you burn. I hate those things with a passion! My head hurts from them, and if you want to torture me, like really make me desperate, put me in a room with monotonous music, light a scented thing like that and make me wait there! I know! I already waited like that for Ashley once. I thought I was going to scream after five minutes.

Yes, I was always aware of the smells of my surroundings, but never like this... As I ascended the stairs, I could feel it penetrating my nostrils, and like a person possessed, I stood on top of the stairwell.

I could hear Rick with someone through the closed door, and I felt myself shaking. I needed to see it... I needed to know what it would do to me.

.

I went around and opened the door to our joined bathroom. Rick's smell mixed with that cherry-like fragrance and sandalwood. It didn't go well together for me. But those mostly covered the smoky cedar I craved at his point.

I think I am officially crazy now... I thought as I knew I was about to open his door, and I would not stop myself, even knowing how creepy this all was. Rick's door wasn't fully closed, but I had to move it slightly to see inside. I inhaled and tried to ingrain the subtle scent in my brain, ignoring all others.

I was hard, trembling, and I just somehow couldn't help it. How fascinating it was to feel like this.

.

I raised my eyes to see them, not even thinking about what would happen if they saw me.

It was not just that they had sex. It was the way Rick was taking that small man under him! I never watched much porn, and I had sex only to bring pleasure to my female partners, so the way Rick was doing it was... something I had never thought of.

He was rough, brutal even! Rick had this look like we used to have in fights, and after we beat those guys and left victorious, feeling the adrenaline poisoning our veins...

It took me back to that time and that release I had forbidden myself for all these years. Conquering someone strong, the rush of pain, and release. We knew it was wrong and tried to stop Matt many times, even though we all knew we felt good in the heat of punches. We tried every time to resist. Neither of us was as honest to ourselves as Matt was back then. Even... when I think about it, I don't think he could help it back then.

But this? I could see the face of that man under him! He was not only enjoying it - he was craving it! He relished that feeling and begged for more! I saw his penis. He was so hard! He was moaning and begging for more!

.

"This is what my hungry cunt needed?"

!!! The way Rick said it made me shutter, and an electric jolt squeezed my stomach. My balls sent a wave to my dick and all the way up my spine! Fuck! And the smell of this room!!

"Fuuuck, yes, daddy, please fuck that hungry pussy."

Who is this guy? Can it really be sex like this? Fighting and taking the punches in such a way? I was absolutely immersed in what was going on.

.

Rick took a fistful of his hair and raised his head closer. He was thrusting into him mercilessly, then licked his neck and bit his nape. I watched take Rick that guy's nipple and started squeezing it. They kissed, and that guy screamed into Rick's mouth and shook wildly as I saw his cock shoot! Rick tilted his head back and roared into the room as he was probably about to unload into that boy's ass!

.

I couldn't stop looking at them. Mostly that cherry-flavored boy. He loved this to the point of madness! He screamed in pleasure, and I wished I could comprehend everything he could be feeling right now.

"I am gonna breed that little cunt of yours now." Rick's voice was now so gruff and deep. Rick even increased his pounding, both now groaning and panting as that boy yelled, and I could see his cock twitch, balls tight and in convulsion, while still being fucked hard. He just exploded again! He shot a second time while Rick watched it, and then Rick pulled him into his arms and moaned into his collarbone while shaking and trashing!

.

I never saw a man come... I never witnessed how powerful that could be. I was absolutely shocked. I was past turned on now. I was ravenous!

I watched that boy stroke Rick's hair and try to turn over. Rick raised himself a little and lay between his spread legs embracing him.

"That was a wild ride, daddy."

They both were smiling gently and kissing.

"Wait for the next one, boy." Rick kissed the tip of his nose playfully.

My whole body shook, and I stood there frozen. Feelings of lust and craving rushed through my body as I had never felt before.

.

Somewhere I heard a tone. Those men in embrace looked my way, and their eyes found mine. Damn!

"Ehm. I am sorry you forgot to close the door. I... I will leave you. Sorry," I stammered, trying hard to find words and learn again how legs are even used so I could run and hide from their stare.

.

I slammed the door behind me, turned the key in a frenzy, and leaned on them, sliding down to my knees. What was that just now?!

My cock was aching, begging for release, and my head was buzzing. I don't even remember how I took it out of my pants and stroked it furiously, bringing myself to climax, hushing my moans with the wrist I bit into.

What the absolute fuck was that?!

.

I heard a voice in the bathroom. I couldn't even move at this point. I stayed there as if I was waking up from a deep sleep. My hand was sticky, and so were my shirt and pants.

I knew what have I done, but still, I wasn't sure why... Am I gay?

I brushed my hair back and looked for something to wipe myself with. I couldn't bare to come out now. I changed my clothes and managed to calm down to some extent. I decided to bury myself in work, so I turned on my computer, trying to focus. It took me a long while, but I managed it.

.

...

Around three o'clock, my phone rang. It was Daniel.

"Hi, buddy."

"Hi, how's working from home?"

"I wish I could go back to the office."

I smiled crookedly. "I second that."

"Isn't Ashley away? Rick's giving you trouble?"

"No, I just accidentally walked into him having sex with his boyfriend."

"Damn!" Daniel started laughing. "Did you learn something new?"

"Yeah, hilarious!" I grinned, listening to his laughter. "But you know what? In fact, I did. If you want, I can introduce you, and you can spice up things with Susan."

"No way, with how you described him, I am not introducing him to her until I get back my six-pack... so never!"

I smiled, staying quiet for a moment.

"Daniel?"

"Yeah?" his voice lost his joviality a little bit.

"Do you think I may be gay?"

He was silent now for a moment.

"I don't know, Nate. Shouldn't you be the one in charge of that?"

"I think I got aroused watching him."

"Having sex with another man?"

"Yes."

"How aroused are we talking about?"

"Well, I kind of came after I ran back to Ashley's room."

"Wait. Wait, dude... I need to step out for a minute."

I heard the door shut on his line.

"Now, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Damn! I mean, sure, it's fine, but I mean... what about Ashley?"

"I am not going to do anything about it."

"I thought you tried it in college with the same result as with women."

"I just watched porn, Daniel, and this was more...."

"Real?"

"Well yeah, but he was taking him roughly."

"Dude... okay, I think I need some time to process this, but if you're gay, of course, I am here for you, but then you should think about Ashley."

"Thanks..."

"But maybe it was just, I don't know, your body reacting weirdly. So just don't do something rushed."

"I am not going to try and sleep with my brother-in-law, dude!"

"Good. I am glad Brandon is not your best friend on call, cos that's exactly what he would suggest."

We both started laughing.

"Watch some more porn, and think about if, in the end, think if it's worth losing Ashley over it."

"Sure, it's not. It was probably just the stress."

"Well... maybe, but it would explain a few things."

"What few things?"

"Just things."

"Daniel?"

"Just chill, Nate. If anything, we are here for you. Oh no... I need to go, Nate. Little banshee is up, and Sarah is sleeping."

"Sure, bye."

"Take care and call me."

"Yeah, just go."

He hung up. What things?!?

.

...

.

I was about to finish work when the courier with my order rang, and I went down to get it. I saw two packages and froze, realizing one was Rick's and he was just coming down.

Get a grip, man. Nothing happened. I tried to imagine that I would come like that onto the guys while they were banging some girl. It would be fine in the end. We would even laugh at it. Sure, we were not that close with Rick, but it helped.

.

I watched him in a new light now, however. His chiseled jaw with a short beard around his thick lips, those grey eyes that looked exactly like Ashley's. His wavy light brown hair fell on his face as he leisurely walked down the stairs. I loved and hated that cute smirk on him and the spark in his eyes.

I really admired the thickness of his neck and the way his arms and chest looked in that tight sports shirt. I looked lower and had to stop staring as it reminded me of the way I saw him pound that boy.

Damn it. Everything was highlighted now.

.

"One should be for me. I ordered it a couple of days ago,"

"Yeah, this one," I said, trying my hardest not to gaze at him, and just turned to my box. "Your boyfriend left?"

"You'd hear if he stayed; trust me. You could take a look again. Jerry loves attention," Rick was grinning with satisfaction. It suited him.

"Not my style, but thanks."

He raised an eyebrow. "You ordered a punching bag?"

"Yeah, since you took my room, and most places can't be open in this damn pandemic, I thought it would be a good thing."

"You box?"

I smirked. "Not really; I just felt lately that I wanted to punch something."

"I get that," he laughed.

"What is that?" I looked at his package.

"Still rings."

Damn! That could be fun...

.

We talked for a bit about where to hang them. And the corner in the hallway came to us as the best choice. I was glad Rick initiated this back then. And now I was even more intrigued about his order than mine.

"We should have enough space for both there, next to the bars, even though I never tried rings. Can I?"

"Sure, I can show you some moves if you want."

I immediately remembered him with Jerry. My insides squeezed, and I looked at him.

"With them," Rick pointed at the wooden rings in my hand and winked at me smugly. I had to smirk. What a prick. I liked this kind of humor, but I was a bit self-conscious now after this morning...

"I will take out the tools."

And I will try not to take everything you say as a double meaning. I joked in my head, realizing I was gazing after his back and ass, watching him go into his room.

.

Rick came out, and I again took my time observing my feelings. It was interesting. I was definitely attracted to him. His scent was now only subtle, but I could already anticipate he would sweat while working. I would have to try and deal with it. I would not endanger my marriage.

I spent my life asexual, pretending to be heterosexual. I am sure I can deal with being gay for a single guy and living asexual life with the woman I love. Not to mention that I did, in fact, watch some more hardcore porn today, and I was intrigued but not enough to lose what we had with Ashley. So I was confident I could make this work somehow.

.

We measured the distance and looked at how much space we needed for each before Rick again climbed the ladder and reached up to the ceiling to mark the points for the drill. I held the ladder and watched his six-pack under his shirt and ... his bulge above me... But I already decided not to cultivate these feelings further, so I felt a bit safe in my determination.

.

"I should probably apologize."

Rick looked down at me with smug. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I was mostly shocked. I didn't think much."

"Right," he smirked.

"Have I scared your boyfriend?"

"Not boyfriend. He is just a boy I like to fuck when I get the chance. He is in his exploration stage of life and prefers his daddies without strings."

"Daddies?"

"It's his kink. He loves it rough and verbal and calls us daddy. I believe it makes him feel young."

"He seemed young."

Rick laughed. "He is, but he is one of those guys obsessed with looking young and beautiful. But it suits him."

"Right."

Rick had a nice glow in his eyes when he spoke of him. It was an exciting contrast of being so rough with him one moment and then so tender the next.

"Why are you even here? I thought you went with Ash somewhere. I saw suitcases."

"They were Ashley's."

"All three?"

I chuckled, "Yes. I suppose she needs to have a variety of things to choose from."

"How long is she going to be away?"

"I am not entirely sure. It was supposed to be for a week, but with the pandemic, she will have to stay in quarantine upon arriving, then she has a few important meetings, and then she will spend the quarantine upon returning either here or somewhere else."

"Fuck... that's brutal. Is that worth it to her?"

"She said it is."

"Well, I cannot say I would like to complain. On the contrary, I am glad to spend a few weeks without the drama."

"You know there need to be two people for the drama you talking about."

"Yes, exactly. And one is gone. Lucky me!" he practically beamed as he was working.

I seriously need to talk with him about this in the time she is gone. I would like them to have a better relationship.

.

Finally done.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Sure!"

I took hold of the rings and tried a few things. Rick showed me some movements I could try, and we kept switching. I really liked them. It was enjoyable. While one was on the bar, the other was on rings, we built up a little sweat, and that was now troubling me.

.

I decided to try and concentrate on something else and went to the punching bag. I took gloves and looked at Rick adjusting the rings lower. I watched his muscles tense as he gradually moved into a handstand. His toes touched the ceiling, his arms bulging, his stomach tight, and his whole torso, glutes, and legs flexed. It looked like something strenuous even for him, but he could hold himself for a couple of seconds, helping his balance by touching the ceiling with his toes. Fuck!! It looked absolutely amazing! I watched him in awe, and I could feel him sweating as those muscles were working.

I punched the bag out of frustration and heard him jump back down.

"You are hurting your wrists like this" I liked the tone he used. It was caring and with a hint of joviality. It was a nice combination.

"Do I? I suppose it was a long time since I punched something. You box?"

"I used to a little when I was younger and wasn't so built. I felt I needed some form of protection being gay. It got me addicted to gym life, but I stopped boxing after a while; I am not a big fan of violence."

"Didn't seem that way with your boyfriend."

"Again. He's not my boyfriend, and he loves it rough, and I like to oblige," Again, that smug smile. It was intriguing

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"Did you take a good look?" Rick said, leaning back to the wall behind him and putting his hands in my pockets.

I looked away, a bit flustered, as I remembered what I saw.

.

"Why? Are you disappointed?"

I heard his voice and looked at him. "About what?"

"That I am not just some rough brute."

"Seems you can play the part quite skilfully," I turned back to punching the bag.

"When both sides are willing, I love to be rough, but still, I prefer changing the pace and demeanor, so my lover can't guess my next move. I love the way they twitch with anticipation. When they get startled and confused sometimes. It makes the thrill of owning some pussy more real."

The way he was saying it made me tremble. That man must know what he is doing. He is good! I instantly remembered the scene between those two. By the time he finished, I felt my cock thicken in my tight briefs, and at the word pussy I just inhaled and stood frozen. This is not good.

Fine. So I am obviously gay. There is not much more to discover. I love this too much. But it's too late for that. I willed myself to calm down. I would never do that to Ashley. Yet, the lost chance kept playing in my head. I involuntarily imagined myself in Jerry's place.

"So, you could fuck me like a brute if I wanted," I didn't even realize I spoke aloud as those images rushed into my head, but once they reached my ears, I got anxious. What the hell? Damn!

... "Do you want me to fuck you like a brute?" Rick's voice was deep and low as if he got turned on by me saying that. I inhaled. He was definitely intrigued. No, this is too dangerous.

"Sorry, that came out weird. I... I misspoke. I meant you could fuck them like a brute if they'd want that." What am I supposed to say to make that better? Like I could find anything that would make him un-hear that. I started methodically punching the bag and refused to look his way. I was very much aware of the tension between us now.

"Yeah, I definitely could."

"Well, good for them."

.

He gave me space and asked if he could show me some moves with the punching bag. Honestly, I didn't need any, but for one, it was a long time since I had punched anything or anyone, but mostly I couldn't really refuse the chance of him coming closer. For some reason, I was drawn to him and decided to explore this a little, while he was here. I knew I would probably not feel this anymore since I smelled many people in my life, and none ever made me feel like this. So I will enjoy this rush quietly and return to my happy asexual life. I was content with that and hungry enough to make myself believe it.

.

Rick showed me a few moves but didn't stay long enough near me, and didn't even touch me, which I must say disappointed me. Honestly, I wanted to know if his touch would do something more to me than his smell.

Rick then walked away and went to change into proper workout clothes.

.

"If you want, you can go in anytime to use the weights. I saw you had some yourself."

"Yeah, thanks. I put mine in the basement. I don't use them much anyway." Rick frowned upon me mentioning the basement. He just jumped on the bar and started working out until we both said we would go to shower and sleep.

.

That night I fell asleep, expecting old nightmares, but new ones came. Well, it woke me up several times, but at least no one died in those.

.

.

>>Chapter 4 - How will I survive this?

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
242 Followers