All Comments on 'HomHS - Nate's Story Ch. 03'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Nate was one of your characters that I thought I knew best. Turns out I didn't really know him at all, but I get where he's coming from. This chapter had me thinking back and remembering that I had a lot of those same questions and thoughts that Nate is having right now. Fortunately, I found enough of my answers before I married the woman I was engaged to. Looking forward to finding out how you plan on solving this triangular problem that quite easily could have been mine long ago.

I_DuskI_Dusk9 months agoAuthor

I started this as a weekly release for my patrons so that I will post the next chapter here around every second Wednesday :)

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

It’s really helpful to hear about their meeting and the tension Nate felt as they spent time together. Their first time ever because Ashley had not ever even spoke of Rick. The way Nate so quickly acknowledged that he must be gay was surprising honestly. Not that he reached the wrong conclusion, just thought he might need more time and talk about it with Daniel more. I’ve missed reading about them so thanks for releasing this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES