Homies

Story Info
Fictive story about wife sharing.
1.8k words
4.34
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's best friend and her husband had some misfortune.

Whilst their new home was getting build, the place they rented suffered a fire.

They lost all their belongings, luckily, they were unharmed.

We quickly agreed to provide them with shelter for the time being, so they both moved into our house.

The first day we spent driving them around, to get them new clothing and basic things they needed, since also their car had been lost in the fire.

Sylvie, my wife and Olivia are friends since grade school. All their life they went to the same schools and graduated as Dr in economics

I only met her a couple of years ago, whilst I was dating my wife.

Olivia's husband, Ben, is a surgeon at a nearby hospital. He started dating Olivia around the same time I did with Sylvie.

I studied mechanical engineering and work for a major truck brand company.

Sylvie and I also live in a rental house, whilst our new home is being build.

So the house has limited space, only 2 bedrooms, a small living room with an open kitchen, and 1 bathroom.

After a couple of weeks, Olivia and Ben seemed gradually to calm down and get over the misfortunate event. They bought a secondhand car and picked up their job again. So to speak things were getting normal again.

Although we tried to respect each other privacy, it wasn't always easy, giving the size of the house.

We spent our evenings and morning living together.

The evenings we would watch TV and sit in opposite couches.

Generally, after supper, Sylvie would be the first to go to the bathroom to have a shower and put on het nightgown. Followed by Olivia, and then Ben and I.

Sometimes Ben and I shared the bathroom, since we are not prude we quickly got over a bit of embarrassment of seeing each other naked.

As guys talk, we kind of aroused each other talking about our wives.

Gradually we discovered we shared similar erotic fantasies. It became a bit of a daily challenge to talk our wives into showing us their naked bodies. We started making plans on how we would fool them into allowing us to undress them in front of each other.

Both Sylvie and Olivia are pretty, good looking normal sized young women.

We would tell each other details of how they look naked, teasing each other with spicy details about their breasts, nipples, labia and clit. How they like to be kissed and what they love in bed.

In the past Sylvie and I played some games n the bedroom and she allowed me to take some pictures of her, naked. She made me promise to delete them, but I secretly kept some.

Whilst ben was telling me some fine details about Olivia's body, I got terribly aroused and couldn't keep myself showing them to Ben. I noticed the fire in his eyes. It so happened we where both naked in the bathroom so, unnecessary to point out that he got an instant hard on.

As both od us kept feeding our fantasy, both our wives where still unaware of what was going on.

We managed for a while to keep our cool when joining them in the living room on the couch.

But even the slightest look at a bare foot or a piece of leg would instantly trigger our interest.

As weeks went by, also the temperature in the living room started to raise, literally, since summer was now at its peak.

No need to say that night clothing also was getting lighter and smaller.

What previously was hidden under a nice warm blanket wasn't anymore.

Very often their night robes would be half open, sometimes even we would be able to see their nipples peak through the light nightgowns they were wearing.

We decided to try and take our fantasy to reality.

We agreed we would gradually set of our wives desires.

At one evening the time seemed right to try. We had arranged a little diner party for the 4 of us.

Ben and I cooked for our wives and made them some cocktails as starter. We mixed quite a big amount of alcohol in the drinks, hoping that it would have some effect for our little plans later on.

After dinner and wine, our wives took of for their evening ritual, shower and night gowns.

We noticed they loosened up a bit, since when they came down from the bedroom, to sit in the cough they were giggling and chatting more than usual.

We agreed we would wear nothing else then boxer shorts, so when we came down in the living room, we to our amazement got some cheers from the ladies.

We moved close to our respective wives and cuddled them as we snuggled close to them in the couch.

Watching each other we started to gently kiss them and I watched Ben caressing his wife's leg after a while. Olivia didn't seem to mind at all and gave way to his caresses who became more daring.

As his hand slowly moved higher under her gown, I noticed he tried to make Olivia spread her legs lightly, allowing me a peek on her nickers.

Whilst my eyes remained lock at this scene, I was also caressing Sylvie's shoulders and neck.

I could tell she was getting aroused, as she didn't move an inch while my hand slowly lowered down her night gown to her by now hardened nipple.

I caught Ben's eyes and we both winked at each other, getting confident we could take this further.

As we continued cuddling and kissing our wives, I whispered into Sylvie's ear, that I would like her to show her breasts to Olivia and Ben. I took the risk doing this not knowing what the outcome would be. I sensed that Sylvie instantly froze in my arms, and with a look of disgust looked into my eyes. But then saw that I was sincerely wanting her to do this for me. She looked over to her friend and Ben, who were still engaged in kissing and cuddling and caressing each other by now. They both seemed in a total trance. Ben had by now moved his hand under his wife's knickers, and we could see he was fingering her pussy. Since Ben was only wearing shorts, Olivia had also moved her hand through the opening and was playing slowly with Ben's hard dick.

Sylvie moved her lips again close to mine, she relaxed again, and we engaged in a long kiss.

I again started to caress her shoulders and neck. I slowly lowered my hand over her breast, but this time also slipped off the straps from her nigh gown over her shoulders, so the cloth started to slide down. Her breathing started to be faster, and I sensed still some resistance whilst I slid down the last part. Suddenly her nipple popped out and she shivered from excitement, as now she new that Ben would be able to see her naked tit. I tightly held her hand down as she still tried to hide her naked breast from the view of her friend Olivia and Ben, who by now had noticed and stopped caressing each other, their eyes fixed on my wife's bare breast.

There was a moment of hesitation, and a tensed atmosphere in the room as we all stopped, just watching each other.

It was Ben that regained consciousness, as he slid down Olivia's night gown straps and disclosed both her tits, cupping them with his hands to expose them to our view.

Olivia remained speechless and seemed to take pleasure in letting her friend and me look at her, as she slowly wettened her lips with her tongue.

Sylvie and I remained looking at Ben and Olivia, as Ben now also slowly spread his wife's legs and slid her knickers to the side. Olivia's shaven naked pussy was now exposed for us, and we noticed how wet she was.

Ben started now slowly caressing her nipples, whilst he moved his fingers over her pussy.

Olivia stared right into our eyes as she obviously was enjoying the caresses and kisses of her husband.

In her look I could see her desire to expose Sylvie to her and Ben.

Without hesitation, with a swift and fast movement I slipped down my wife's night gown so both her tits jumped out and showed for our friends looks. As she still froze, I also continued and pushed her legs apart, whilst I ripped off her panties, exposing her shaven pussy.

In a seemingly complete trance, she didn't resist and remained sitting with her legs wide open, watching ben penetrate with his fingers the cunt of her best friend.

Olivia had grabbed Ben's hard penis and was stroking it in front of us, exposing his wet pre cum on the glans of his dick when his foreskin slid down.

Sylvie and I continued watching this show. I now removed my shorts and managed to move my dick close to Sylvie's mouth. Instinctively she started to suck my penis, while she also started to masturbate her exposed hardened clit.

For a while we continued caressing and masturbating each other, we men, making sure to expose our wives' tits and cunts to each other as much as possible.

At a given moment, Ben got up and moved closer towards us, and as he kneeled in front of Sylvie's cunt, watched from up close how my finger penetrated her wet vulva.

I made sure he could watch every mm of het bare pussy, spreading her lips as wide as possible.

He moved his head closer and closer and suddenly I saw his tongue touch her pussy and he started licking her out while I held her cunt well spread.

She moaned louder and louder as Ben flicked his tongue over her hard clit.

Olivia was watching her husband with disbelief, licking her best friend's pussy, as she continued to masturbate her own, making sure I also could have a good look, spreading her cuntlips.

I winked to her to come closer which she did. She turned her back and bend over for me.

With her hands down on her knees, her legs spread wide she gave me access to her wide-open wet cunt, while I also got a good look on her dangling tits.

Ben watched me lick her ass and pussy as he continued to play with Sylvie's pussy, penetrating 2 fingers inside her.

I got up behind Olivia and Ben and Sylvie watched me fuck Olivia, who's tits were bouncing with every stroke of my dick deep inside her.

It didn't take long for Ben to do the same with Sylvie as I watched his dick penetrate my wife.

We both kept pounding, doggy style, as our wives watched in each other's eyes, moaning from excitement and desire.

The experience was so exciting, that Ben and I could hold back any longer, releasing our sperm deep inside each other's wife's pussy.

Exhausted, sweaty and fulfilled we dropped all 4 in the cough.

No need to tell that the ice was broken for the future...