All Comments on 'Honest-Honest Ch. 06'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Again...

...thanks for sharing.

Another excellent chapter.

If I had any concerns or complaints it would be that he seems too perfect. Patient, kind, forgiving, generous, etc. You'd think that he'd be dealing w/ some remaining resentment, especially towards Katy, who at this point even took his room.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Getting better. There is hope yet that Amy and David will reunite and there is the possibility he will have to look after Katy too. Bachelor heaven alright. Good one Fsqueeze, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate when I right in this sort of thing

Sure it's nice to se Amy back at his place but the reason and the circumstances are all but nice. I'm happy for Misha and her family but the whole situation could be handled better by the company but they kinda made up with the new management position. The new apartment dynamic might be a bit hard (no pun here) on him but I believe it's exactly what all of them need to mend and reconnect. All in all there is the slow shit in chemistry and the story seems to be back on track for some possible cousins romance, who knows maybe Katy'll tip Amy for the right direction this time.

4* for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate a hypocrite

I really hope Katy was pissed at Michael because she thought he was trying to hurt Amy and not because of the incest angle her parents were using. I'd be pretty upset in his shoes. "So you, as her sister can have a relationship together, but with me as her cousin its a bad thing?" Rationally it's probably more because they got caught than any other reason but being rational is low on the priority list with those kinda things. The sisters getting together may have also developed afterwards which would make it a moot point anyway.

A good story and I'm liking the way everything is tying together. Seriously hope this guy can get a lucky break, even if it's just a couple months of bliss before the next hurdle.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Weak premise

This protagonist is corny and has no pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What is it with people on here..it always the same.

Write a story where a girl is forced to do something all hell breaks loose.. but when it happens to a guy nothing is said..

If writers aren't doing that kind of crap they seem to go out of the way to screw over the male characters and make all the legit reasons for issues and issues just disappear..

Mike would be and deserves to be pissed at the whole family.. He deserved a face to face apology from the girls dad & katy and got a half-assed one over the phone.. He really really deserves and never got one from Amy..Cindy never truly really apologized.. His parents never apoligized.. the BS make up in the hospital while he was out of it is laughable. Then he takes her off their hands to care for her in his spare bedroom for free and then "She has to have katy move in". So katy moves in and he gives up HIS bedroom and sleeps on the couch in the open living room. That is such BS on so many levels. She "HAS" to have katy live there, then she shares the spare room with her. Cold day in hell I'd do that after all they have done to him.

They owe him SOOOOOO much its unreal and he just keeps getting dumped on. He gets burned and scarred for life on his last day after getting fired. He saved the people and the business.. He deserved to get $1,000,000 from the company. Yeah you gave him the little katy helping hand but that was after he found out while he has been going without in his own apartment they've been getting it on.

This story needs some realism and Mike deserves the face to face apologies and for them all to make up big time for what they've done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why add the Katy Amy relationship

This story was really good until you added the Amy and Katy situation. It honestly just didn’t seem correct simply because of the things that Katy said previously about Mike. No one likes a hypocrite. Also, Amy and Katy’s relationship just seems like it was added in simply to have a lesbian relationship in an incestuous love story. Their relationship really just doesn’t fit the mold of this story. Other than that I love this entire season, but I do think you should change Katy and Amy’s relationship in the next chapter and please don’t go the typical incest story route and start a 3way relationship between Mike, Amy, and Katy.

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 6 years ago
I love this series

I really love the entire honest-honest series but I just don’t like the idea of Kate joining in with Mike and Amy. It just ruins the love story between the two. Also it would become to much like other incest stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree, the whole katy thing is bullshit and his family is fucked up and how is amy gonna tell him to wait but get with katy? That bitch has some nerve lol Only way i feel like the katy thing could maybe work is if she had a secret crush on him or something. Still a great story regardless and im looking to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i say he kind of hate fucks katy to get rid of all pent up ish and then they make up. not sure what amys deal is right now but maybe katy getting some triggers something in her. who knows. lets see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I've missed this story... So glad it's back and I like how the story is going

gsmoke13gsmoke13over 6 years ago
Sorry?!

What a frigging' pussy! You gave him a backbone early on and then surgically removed it. Bravo---

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To gsmoke13

You're forgetting that this guy saved the lives of his coworkers by jumping into a fire and getting burned up. I call that backbone.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Cousins are prohibited

But Sisters are OK?

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

I call bullshit, just like right bank said if I were him I would’ve been livid about the shit he went through about being with a cousin especially when one of the main shit throwers was the sis whi sleeps with her own sister. The author lost the good story and is finishing with a FAP tale.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

"We just had our differences" - really? Is this the same bullshit wimp you'll make your main characters everytime? Gosh it's pathetic at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amy and Katy are such a pair of cunts. God ole Mike let's Amy come and stay after she's a literal wreck from her marriage. You know the dumb shit she ended up marrying because she refused to stand up to her mother over her love for Mike. Bet her good ole mother had a hand in the prick she ended up marrying. Mike's not good enough for Amy but I bet Cynthia ended up approving of the asshole that abused her daughter. Mike is just weak willed in standing up for himself when it comes to women. He lets women take advantage of him walk all ever him. First Amy, Misha and now Katy. Mike needs to grow a spine when it comes to women and the shitty way use him.

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

So she can’t sleep with her cousin but she can fuck her sister 🤔. Can we say hypocrite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous