All Comments on 'Honest-Honest Ch. 07'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Excellent Chapter

There was an odd juxtaposition for me here. I simultaneously liked and disliked his hiding in the closet.

It seemed out of character for him. He's been self sacrificing and noble to the extreme and to lower himself to spying on Amy just felt... off.

On the other hand, having a character that's a paragon of virtue isn't very realistic. Giving him flaws or having him fall for temptations makes him and the story more believable.

Thanks for sharing your work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good chapter

This chapter is pretty good. It is a major improvement over the last chapter. Although, I still don’t think Katy should have taken the role that she has taken in the story. I know that Michael is supposed to be kind and understanding and all, but I still think that the whole Katy-Amy situation is kinda unrealistic, in regards to the emotions that Mike feels about it. I also still feel that this is a love story between Michael and Amy so hopefully Katy eventually slowly fades into the background so that their (Amy and Michael) relationship can flourish. Keep up the good work.

P.S

I really need to make a literotica account

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Keeps getting better

Each chapter adds some new dimension. Not necessarily sexual, but more in terms of story/situation complexity, and depth to characters who seemed well developed during the earlier chapters. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just.......WOW!

Loved the whole series since it was believable. Looking forward to the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Katy is usurping the role that should be Amy's

She should back away and support her sister instead of leading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs Amy for the win

I agree. Katy needs to back off and leave. Amy doesn't truly want her sister seducing her man.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Amy should never have left him

I personally like that Katy is in the mix and seems to be winning. Amy left him twice! She comes back and doesn't even have sex with him, but has sex with her sister somehow, which incest was one of the biggest reasons her mom told her to leave Mike. Glad Katy seems to be usurping Amy's role.

Countryboy03Countryboy03over 6 years ago
Where's it at.

Just waiting on it wondering. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two heads are better thn one.

Why not two sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to hell with Amy

He's getting screwed over by Amy. She's screwing with her sister, slept with a guy for 2 years, and doesn't give a shit about him. He doesn't love her anymore. Give him Katy's ass in front of Amy, let Katy fall in love with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"And you don't mind Katy being here?"

"If her fucking you is helping you feel better, then I'm glad she's here. Because I'm such a loser and never stand up to women when they take advantage of my kindness. Please feel free to walk over me as much as you like>"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think its only fair that Amy has to watch Mike fuck her sister....a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since comments for chapter 8 were turned off for some reason. The last chapter was anticlimactic. Amy and Katy still can't stand up to mommie dearest - Cynthia so they both end leaving Mike but agree to annual meet up for fucking each other. If someone's in a relationship, well attendance is optional up to the person in a relationship if they attend or not. Eventually, they'll all drift apart. So, for those of us that were along for the ride to the bitter end it was quite disappointing. So much promise but the reader's left feeling empty at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fsqueeze , I love the premise of your story a male and female who find love forced to break it off the girl marries a man who hates her then the very people who forced the girl and guy to break up plead with the male’s love to fix her , she comes in with plastic surgery ( forced by her toxic husband l) and the male Mc has to pick up the pieces because he loves the girl….

. I like the story at a 4/5 level but I think you shouldn’t have introduced Amy’s sister as a sexual interest for her after all it negates why she’s even their if she has a deep connection with someone closer to home why is she even trying to get back with micheal. Moveing forward if you decide to come back and write I suggest letting micheal ride off into the sun set with amy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous