Honey and Wine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...sure" he conceded. Guard training didn't really cover alchemy and potion-making, so it was bound to go well over his head. All he needed to know was that these two would help solve his problem.

Honey returned to his field of view, chirping "door's locked!" as she bent over to put on a pair of glittering heeled shoes. Maldred tried not to stare, but with her hips filling a good quarter of his field of view, it wasn't easy. Wine didn't help, staring lewdly at Honey struggling with the straps, as she lounged on the sofa, one hand between her crossed legs and moving suspiciously. She pursed her lips at Maldred, before whispering, "She knows she's doing that, she wants you to look, it's ok"

Maldred rolled his eyes, and then made a show of looking straight at Honey, for just a second he told himself, to prove a point... or something. She really did have an amazing figure. Despite being quite light on her feet, being this close he could see she really did have some strength and form to her, powerful muscles on show as she contorted herself into the clearly uncomfortable shoes.

She stood back up, and Maldred realised he had still been staring, as she turned to stand next to Wine. Wine continued, "At this point, Honey, you remember how you moved him towards the sofa, so he was facing the fire?"

"Right!" Honey chirped, stepping over maldred's kneeling form as if he was a simple stool. Maldred did his best to avert his eyes, but found himself staring straight at Wine's reclining form. Was she?

"what are you..." he gasped

"Shh" Wine hissed, "Your next line is - 'wait, you don't need to dance for me, just... wait ten minutes and save the trouble'. I'll tell you when."

Maldred bit his tongue. He was pretty sure Wine was masturbating right there in front of him, but his view was just obstructed by her forward leg that she could simply deny it. Instead of pushing the issue, he just nodded. A moment later he felt Honey's arms slip under his own, and suddenly dragged him backwards until his back was resting on the front of the sofa, his knees still beneath him. Before he could object, he felt Wine's hand on his head, "Say the line, officer".

He panicked, the sudden movement, and the force with which he was moved, had thrown him. "Uh, yes, right, well, Wait, you don't need to dance for me. Please just wait a few minutes and save yourself the trouble"

Honey stood before him, just a few feet away, one hand on a polished pole fixed into the cave ceiling above. "We don't have to do anything, but Miss Foucalt expects you to be in here for a while. You might as well let us pass the time with you."

Wine smiled, and whispered down to him, "I mostly stopped paying attention to him at this point." He felt a weight settle on his shoulder, as her leg came into view, settling across his chest, "By this point they're usually a horny, suggestible mess, incapable of talking straight."

He grabbed her ankle and gently pushed her foot to the side, not quite succeeding in getting her leg off his shoulder, "Well, I'm... not, there. So, uh, focus on the job if you can."

Wine mockingly poked his cheek with a sharp nail as she answered, "We always do, could you mumble a little for us?" She paused, stroking his face through the veil which seemed to scratch a little more after this long wearing it, "If you could mumble, it might help Honey remember exactly what it was our guest was talking about. And Honey, you can start now."

Maldred considered arguing with their methods, but Cassie had said he could trust them, and that they'd want to help. It was worth sitting through a little more dancing if it helped solve the case. It seemed like a lot of work to argue with them anyway, and Honey was a pretty talented dancer. Already she had begun swaying, dipping down to the floor at points before swinging slowly back up dragging his gaze with her. She was clearly well practiced at this, at one point hooking her leg around the pole as she swung towards him, without looking back, and reaching out with an extended hand to graze his lips with her nails, before coiling backwards and springing back upright, all in the space of a second or two.

Honey frowned. "Wine, this isn't right. He's mumbling and sat in front of you, but... I think you had both legs around him? And his shirt was off." she nodded curtly.

Wine chuckled, as Maldred felt the weight of her other leg settle across his other shoulder. He gulped nervously as he felt her weight shifting, her thighs tensing for a moment around his neck as he felt her leaning forwards. "How about it, Detective, are you embarrassed by your body?"

He snorted, "No, but..."

"Good!" Wine interrupted, as she gave him a firm squeeze with her legs and released him, reaching down to lift his arms up. Too late it occurred to him to fight it as he felt the warm air of the room across his stomach and his veil and vest being pulled straight up away from him. He clutched at them for a moment until he felt Wine's thighs close around him again, the warmth and slightly floral scent embracing him as surely as her muscles were, until he relaxed and let the clothing slip through his grasp. "Good boy." Wine whispered as she gave him another gentler squeeze and threw his clothes to the floor.

"That's better!" Honey chirped, before he could protest, and resumed her dance.

Maldred couldn't take his eyes off the performance, but he still wanted to object to the overly familiar treatment, he knew they were just trying to help, and he knew they needed this, but something still felt a little wrong about it. He took a deep breath, squinted his eyes and tried to focus, even as Honey swept her legs in broad circles before him, "Wine, I'm not sure this is-"

She cut him off abruptly, putting one hand over his mouth, he could feel her sharp nails ever so slightly digging into the hollow of his cheek, "Shh. You don't want to distract her, she's trying to remember what our guest was saying, just keep mumbling for me."

Maldred tried to say: "I don't think it's working", but through her hand he only heard mumbling. Wine squeezed him once more and whispered once more, "Good boy." as Honey seemed to slowly flip over on the spot until her legs twisted upwards around the pole, her bright eyes taking in the sight of his restrained form. Her mouth made a sharp 'O' shape as she spoke excitedly, "That's right! He said something here! Oh what was it...!?"

Maldred paused arguing, it seemed like he might finally get some useful information from these two.

Honey, flipped back upright, and sauntered over to him, setting her feet either side of his kneeling form. She ruffled his hair and dropped down suddenly, landing heavily in his lap, as she cooed at him, "Oh what was that baby? What did you say?"

Maldred raised an eyebrow, Wine gave him another firm squeeze, prompting him to answer, but kept her hand held firmly over his mouth. He mumbled back, not really trying to form any proper words, since it was clearly futile.

Honey seemed pleased, her face brightening, "That's right! It is stronger when you're close, she's incapacitating you! You're being softened up, to make an easier target"

Wine whispered in his ear, "at this point, he started struggling, to try and get up, would you be so kind and do the same"

The instruction didn't really register with Maldred clearly, given how focused he was on Honey resting her hips across his legs, but he tried to stand up anyway, his arms trying to pull Wine's legs apart. He felt her muscles tense around his neck, easily resisting his feeble efforts. He tried to lift his legs from the kneeling pose, but Honey leaned her weight forwards, pressing his undeniably erect cock against his waist as she bore down on him.

Honey Cooed down at him once more, "Who? Who are you going to tell, hmm? Nobody will believe you, you know?"

Maldred frowned, this felt wrong, he wasn't hearing what his victim was saying, but it sounded like he was accusing Honey of something, or maybe Wine. But the waitress said he could trust them, maybe Miss Foucalt had entered the room by that point?

His mind fought against a tide of arousal, and warmth, and a steadily creeping sense of vertigo or dizziness as he tried to piece the information together. Something was wrong about this, the overwhelming sensations and dulled senses. Wine's warmth and scent almost suffocating as she continued to clamp down around his neck, forcing him to take short sharp breaths as the veil seemed to scratch against his face, now on both sides, and against his lips.

Honey began to gently roll her hips in his lap, tilting her head to hold eye contact as Maldred felt the panic rising. The door was locked, there was nobody else in here. It was just the Victim, Honey, and Wine.

Honey continued, "Constable Sansha? Oooh, who's that? And what are you going to tell him anyway? That Miss Foucalt bribed you to send your teams here after hours? Or maybe..." she ground herself more firmly against him now, grinning a sharp-toothed grin, "...or maybe you want to tell him how you debased yourself at our feet... how we made you cum your brains out without even touching you? Hmm?"

The gears in Maldreds head turned heavily, as if his head had been filled with sticky honey. He saw his reflection in the wall length mirror beside him, pinned beneath this wafer-like dancer and the figurative goddess of Wine behind him, shirtless, with just a patchy veil to protect him, as Honey leaned in, grabbing his chin sharply, her nails digging into him as she peered angrily at him. "What do you mean you already told Sansha?"

Wine broke character for a moment, winking at him, and grinning, before flipping back to the, somewhat terrifying expression of anger.

The gears clicked into place. The missing victim already suspected something, and then he let slip to these two and then... Maldred looked at the mirror again. His veil. He could see imperfections in the reflection of it, by his cheek, over his mouth, and at his jawline. He dimly looked down at Honey's other hand, confirming his fears. Her nails were sharp, sharp enough to pierce the veil perhaps? Maybe not completely, he felt tipsy, but nowhere near as bad as he had in the lounge. Perhaps just sharp enough to pierce a few larger holes in the weave?

He reached for his dagger, in the hidden sheathe at his ankle. Honey simply continued rolling her hips in his lap, as Wine began playing with his hair. Fuck, no dagger, she must have lifted it from him like in the performance. He had a concealed blade in his belt, but there was no getting it with Honey pressing down on him like this. He tried to focus, he needed a plan, he needed a weapon.

"Please" he mumbled through Wine's palm. She lifted her hand, stroking his nose, "What was that, Darling? Have you figured it out, hmmm?"

He nodded, despite the gently tugging on his hair, "Please, let me go, I won't tell anyone."

Honey and Wine both laughed.

"Oh Darling, we know you won't. You want to stay here with us, don't you?" Wine cooed, as Honey lifted her weight a little and softened her movements.

Maldred turned the idea over in his mind. Right now, it sounded good. He looked down at the outline of his cock, straining up against his trousers. Maybe he could kill two birds with one stone, he could get his concealed blade, and stay here with... No. Just the blade. Get the blade and get out to raise the alarm.

He moaned as Honey lowered herself more firmly, and nodded, "Please, pants off, let me..." and began fumbling for his trousers. He was pretty sure they would believe he wanted this, after all, he was pretty sure he wanted it too.

He screwed his eyes shut. Focus, had to focus.

Wine laughed, "Of course, Darling. Honey, let the poor boy undress, he must feel so... restricted" she said, crossing her legs across his chest. "Go ahead, you want to undress for me".

Maldred felt it, the tingle of intention when she said that. Some of the drugs were definitely slipping through. It was almost like had decided he was going to undress, just for a moment, before his conscious mind caught up. He had to get out of here, at least until he could repair the veil.

Honey sat up, brazenly stroking her labia right in front of his face. He found himself staring, before Wine snapped him out of it with a sharp tug on his hair. "Do you need us to do it for you, Hmm?".

He shook his head, this was his chance. In one quick motion, he lifted his hips, unclipped his belt, and yanked sharply on the thicker end, freeing the short blade. Honey recoiled, throwing herself back as he swung it towards her stomach. Honey's legs slipped away as he tried to turn it on her, and he found himself stumbling to his feet, tiny dagger swinging wildly.

Honey hissed at him, throwing herself out of his reach, as he reached the door, still swinging.

Locked. Fuck.

Wine sat, cross legged, on the sofa, an amused smirk on her face. "Ooh, I like this one. Fuck, I can't wait to taste him."

"Keep... keep waiting." He spluttered, trying to take breaths of the clearer air at the door, "Where's the key?"

Honey reached for the desk, and showed him the small brass key, held up between her fingers. "This key? Yours if you can take it!" she giggled, quickly slipping the key into the back of her thigh-high stockings.

Maldred swallowed, perhaps more obviously than he intended. He was a pretty good fighter, in tight quarters too, but this was... not what he was used to. He gripped the small blade tighter, settling the butt into his palm and the beam between two fingers, making a fist with the short blade sticking out. "I'm not... I'm not messing around. You could get seriously hurt. Just... throw me the key."

Wine laughed, an unsettling, deep laugh, "Oh, this I have to see. Go ahead, I won't intervene, try your best soldier-boy!", before picking up her drink from earlier.

Honey was now pacing back and forth watching him, a spring in her step. Maldred wasn't sure if it was overconfidence, or a scare tactic. She'd moved him fairly easily earlier when he wasn't fighting, but he was pretty sure that was just a dancer's physique. He was a brawler, able to take a hit and keep pummelling someone, it didn't matter if they could handle a little dead weight, he was more than a match for either one. Maldred still fancied his chances two against one, but with the drugs in the air he'd take any advantage he could get.

"Your funeral." he bragged, hoping they might cut their losses early.

They just laughed, sharing an in-joke once again.

Maldred shrugged, their mistake.

He fixed his stance, off-hand leg forwards, dominant-hand leg to the rear, a shoulder-width apart, just like in training. Steady steps forwards, as Honey stopped pacing, hand on cocked hips, one raised eyebrow, "Really? Ugh, you have no sense of theatre" she sighed.

Two steps away, he made his move, he dashed forwards, twisting at the hip, right shoulder forwards, arm forwards, fist and blade aimed to plunge straight through Honey's... shoulder ('decide your target before you swing' he thought to himself).

He plunged forwards, bracing for the impact, only to stumble through empty air. Maldred cursed his hesitance as he felt Honey's knee slam into the outside of his leg, knocking him off balance as he caught himself on the far wall. "That's what I get for aiming for a shoulder" he muttered, turning with his arms up to block.

Honey simply stood there, that same overconfident smirk on her face. Not making a move. He tested his weight on the bruised leg, and advanced again, not feeling entirely steady on his feet. Honey took a step or two back towards the pole she'd been dancing on, before taking a proper stance, hands on hips as if inviting an attack.

"Center Mass" Maldred thought, as he glanced at Wine. She was sipping her drink, no threat right now, besides the passive danger of the fumes or oils she wore. Honey was the danger right now. Three paces out, don't rush it. He stepped forwards confidently, planning to open with a quick jab to find the mark, then move in with the knife. One pace, now. He propelled his left fist forwards, straight towards Honey's head, fully expecting her to block it.

Instead, his fist met air once more, as Honey slipped towards his left. He twisted his torso to follow her, throwing the bladed fist forwards only to miss once more, as Honey deftly ducked beneath his arm, playfully batting his wrist with her open palm.

Maldred gritted his teeth, spinning on his toes as he threw himself forward once more, grunting with the effort as he tried to jab even faster, only for Honey to leap backwards once more.

He cursed, panting, "Stop fucking running and fight me then!"

Wine laughed from her vantage point behind them, "She is... And I think she's winning so far..."

Maldred shot her an annoyed look, trying not to pay too much attention to what she was obviously doing there, before focusing on Honey.

Again and again he threw himself, from every angle he could manage, with jabs, hooks, and punishing crosses, but with every thrown punch Honey simply ducked and weaved away from him, leading him around the room again and again, never making contact except to playfully bat his wrist, his arm, the back of his head, his cheek. Honey seemed to effortlessly avoid his strikes, toying with him as he slowly tired himself out.

This wasn't working, she was making him do all the work, whilst the tainted air slowly filtered through the damaged veil, dulling his senses. The taunts stung almost as much as her playful slaps in return, but pulled him onwards. He had to win, he wasn't going to be outsmarted, out manouevred, out-fought by some stage performer.

Wine mocked him as he fought, encouraging him onwards, promising him that he'd connect eventually if he just kept following. It was if they were dancing now, as if each dodge was matched in perfect sync with his own lunge, until he wasn't sure which was coming first. He'd see Honey step around him and follow, drawn by his tired arms into the space she had been in.

After just a minute of this, Maldred started to feel his muscles complaining. The veil was good at blocking most of Wine's toxins, but it made it hard to breathe as well as he needed to if he was going to keep this up. He could feel himself getting slower, and Honey seemed to notice it too, becoming more confident with each missed strike, lingering that little longer before him, posing just a moment longer in her obscenely revealing 'costume', before slipping around him.

He wasn't winning.

Maldred paused, trying to catch his breath, only to feel something wet on his lower back. He spun in confusion, realising he had stopped with his back to Wine. Looking over his shoulder, she simply grinned up, brandishing a small blade, and a long slice of what looked like his jacket and shirt in her other hand. She smirked up at him, "Just trying to make you more comfortable, you look so warm. Wouldn't it be easier to fight if you weren't so damned hot, hmm?"

Maldred could feel it, the suggestion racing straight to his muscles, his jacket falling off his shoulders before he caught it. "No, I... I think" he tried to argue out of principle, before mulling it over. They were nude before him, no armour, and neither had tried to use a weapon on him... the heat might be intentional, an advantage they were using against him. He shrugged, and his jacket and shirt slipped off. Wine tugged at his waistband with a probing finger, "Are you shy, Officer? Is your modesty really so important that you'd risk getting captured?"

He was more prepared this time, but even so his hands had moved to his clasp before he caught them. "To me, yes." he tried to say with gravitas, even if it came out quieter than he would've liked.

Wine laughed up at him, "it's your funeral..." then looking around behind him, she nodded. He realised too late again that he had turned his back on Honey this time, as he felt a solid impact hit between his shoulder blades, throwing him off balance, and tumbling forwards towards the sofa. He collapsed, the air forced out of his lungs. He landed, his fall softened by Wine who sat, legs spread, entirely unconcerned as he collapsed against her chest and midriff, his knees settling to the floor below him.