Honey and Wine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maldred scrambled to get up, his arms sinking into the soft furnishings as wine laughed at his predicament. "There's no rush Darling, take a moment to catch your breath."

Maldred did, the exotic scent much stronger at this distance, smothering that little voice that screamed for him to get up, to run. It took a few moments before he noticed the suggestion for what it was, Wine's voice. Before he could rally his willpower, he was listening to her again, "Relax, you can stay here a moment, she wouldn't attack whilst you're... exposed like this."

He frowned, that didn't sound right, he wasn't exposed, he was just catching his breath. He coughed slightly, the strange smell tickling his nose now as he felt Wine stroking his jawline. "Such troublesome little things these veils, it's so hard to be physical when you can barely breathe, isn't it?" she asked, softly. Maldred nodded, she was right, he felt far too warm, far too tired. He knew Honey was behind him, waiting for him to get up, but as long as he stayed here, his head resting in the safety of Wine's chest, he was safe. She was whispering something to him, but he had missed it, whilst thinking about Honey behind him. He tried to pay attention to the whispers, but it was hard work as her fingers kept drawing his attention away from the gentle noise, gently teasing up the edges of the veil before letting the magical force pull it back down against his skin once more.

The sensation was pretty distracting, but a quiet voice in his head told him it was ok to ignore everything else for now, that he was safe as long as he was resting here. Maldred realised his hands had already moved, slipping his trousers down past his waist before he realised he hadn't meant to do that. He furrowed his brow, staring up at Wine's adoring, cooing face above him. If he hadn't meant to do that, it meant one of them had suggested it. Wine seemed to notice his resistance, and leaned back, tangling her hands into his hair as she held him gently but securely against her stomach. This was right where she had dripped the oil across her abs, he realised, not quite sure why that was a bad thing as he relaxed a little further again.

His head was spinning pleasantly now, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, as he felt his own hands in the waistband of his underwear, allowing himself to wriggle out of it as Wine poured encouragement and praise down on him. It was hard to think through the constant stream of praise. Every time she called him a "good boy", he felt it in his core, a warm glow of adoration that flooded his whole sense of being. It was like, just by saying it, she made him good. And every time he tried to move his arms to lift himself back up, she would praise him for being so docile, and so he was.

Somewhere, deep down, Maldred was slowly realising what was happening, but it was taking longer and longer each time to fight off the suggestion and assert his own will. He dimly knew he still needed to get up. He knew that, for whatever reason, he needed to get the key and leave. It was just... so hard to focus on that when every other second his brain short circuited and wiped out whatever thought he was trying to focus on. Every time Wine spoke, his willpower evaporated.

He needed to stop her from talking.

He heard Honey behind him laughing cruelly. It seemed like Honey had come to the same conclusion as she mocked him, "Poor boy can't help but listen to a pretty lady, can he? He gets all confused and obedient doesn't he?"

Maldred nodded before he really thought about it, but it was enough of a taunt to drive him to action. He reached up, with just one hand (the other was now holding his cock, like good boys do when they're told to, he reasoned distantly), and managed to reach Wine's neck. He winced inwardly. He didn't want to resort to violence against someone who had just been persuasive. Wine didn't seem alarmed, instead stroking his cheek and teasing him, "Oh, look at the fight in you! You're so adorable... I think... fighting turns you on, doesn't it? The more you fight, the harder you get. The more you try to hurt me, the more you want to fuck me, isn't that right?"

Maldred's subconscious recoiled in horror, even as he felt his cock going hard as he tried to cut her off. His hand clamped around her throat, firmly but cautiously clamping down where her arteries should be. He grunted with the effort, still dimly aware that he was stroking himself harder now, almost desperately. Wine, much to his horror, didn't look alarmed at all. In fact, she seemed to moaning, or trying to, as he felt the deep vibration against his hands, and against his chest, and against his hips as her thighs slowly closed around him.

'Fuck' he thought to himself, not sure if that was a curse or a wish.

For the first time in several minutes, Maldred realised the suggestions had stopped, neither of the two were... teasing him, or calling him a good boy, or telling him what to do with his hands. So... why was he still stroking himself. He needed time to think, he reasoned, trying to look at Honey behind him. "Give me the key or.... or I'll squeeze harder." he grunted, his head spinning so much more now as he felt Wine's fingertips teasing over his lips as he spoke.

"This key?" Honey snorted, swanning around to stand behind Wine as she plucked the key from her stocking and showed it off to him.

"Yes, that... fucking key" he spat, trying not to slump forwards into Wine's chest as he spoke.

Honey put a finger to her lips and smirked, "Sure thing! Except..." she paused, "Except I don't think you will squeeze harder, will you?"

Maldred lifted his tired body up, pushing Honey's head further back into the sofa. He barely suppressed an embarrassing moan as he felt something hot and wet against his cock, not daring to break eye contact with Honey to look. He tried to sound menacing, "I could break her fucking throat". He felt his cock throb, much to his horror, as he said it.

"mmmmm, and I'd love to watch" Honey smirked, leaning over them both now, "but I bet you remember what Wine said last, don't you?"

The words were still echoing in his head, of course he remembered.

"She said..." Honey lowered her voice, a surprisingly convincing imitation of Wine, "The more you try to hurt me, the more you want to fuck me."

Maldred couldn't suppress it this time, a deep moan escaping before being caught by Wine's teasing fingers at his mouth. He felt her ankles interlocking behind his back as he stroked himself harder now, the threat alone seeming to be enough to trigger Wine's suggestion.

"But..." Honey leaned over him now, stroking his hair, as Wine continued slipping her hand between the Veil and his face, letting more and more tainted air in. "But... think about it... what happens if you let her go... she'll just plant another suggestion into that lovely pliable little brain of yours... its so easy now..." Honey paused, seeming to think for a second, "You want to take off the veil, it's catching fire!" she chirped, excitedly. As if by magic, he felt and saw the flames, and in a panic, clawed it off of his face, throwing it away.

He was so confused now, taking a moment to really be sure which hand he'd used. He looked up, past Wine's firm breasts, to confirm he still had her in his grip... and vice versa, her thighs around his waist reminded him.

"You see!" Honey laughed, "But Wine's so much better at it than I am... could you imagine what she could do to you when you're like this?"

He shook his head dimly, trying to focus on his free hand as Honey continued.

"Exactly, you couldn't think twice about it right now... I mean..." Honey hopped up to lie along the back of the sofa, brazenly stroking her clit, "if she told you... for example, you were a puppet on strings, you would believe her, wouldn't you?"

Maldred nodded, before he could really think of the answer. "I guess so" he conceded, after a moment. He tried to focus on his free hand, but Wine drew his attention away as she shifted her waist harder against him. He reflexively squeezed on her throat, only to find himself mindlessly rolling his hips against her now. He had to get some distance, he had to...He slipped his free hand between them, finding in an instant her pussy beneath his fingers.

"oooh, you're such a giving lover! Go ahead then, use your fingers, you want to make her feel good don't you!" Honey commanded unsubtly, laughing a moment later as Maldred dimly realised he had started stroking her slick folds already. It was taking him so long now to try and notice the suggestion, nevermind trying to fight it. Wine had been far more subtle, like a predator carefully laying a trap, leading her prey into it before slowly encircling them and striking... but Honey was far less subtle. Her suggestions were obvious, Maldred tried to assess his position, even as he felt Wine arch her back, her chest now pressing against his face and immersing him in the slick oils that he could feel sticking to his skin.

An idea struck him. Honey wasn't subtle, and it was obvious where she was going to take this. As long as Wine couldn't talk... couldn't melt him away to nothing with her adoring praise, he could play Honey. He moaned, making a show of it, driving his fingers deeper as he felt Wine's hips buck against him. He tried to focus on a point, the very tip of Honey's forward leg, where she had stashed the key.

"Aww, poor Boy is getting carried away isn't he?"

Maldred nodded, still trying to unsubtly focus on Honey, as he tried to keep her on the back foot, "I've...always been giving, I just... didn't think it would be Wine that I gave myself to"

Honey raised an eyebrow, a lecherous smile on her face, "Oh really? And why did you think I would even let you touch me, hmm?"

She asked him a question, and he had to answer, even as he fought to try and pull his answer the way he wanted. "You're so impressive, the way you tied my legs in the bar, the way you fight"

Maldred moaned as he felt Wine's hand on his cock suddenly, stroking him forcefully as he pressed his own palm harder against her, two fingers slipping deep insider to hook around against her slick walls. He felt her shudder around him, as he fought to continue, "Even before she drugged me, I would have knelt before you, just for a taste..." he bit his lip, trying not to overdo it. He didn't want to make it too obvious.

Honey turned to face him, her hips resting behind Wine's head on the sofa, one hand stroking her partner's hair playfully. "Is that so?" Honey smirked.

Maldred let himself flick his eyes, with faux subtletly, at her foot once more, praying inwardly that she'd think she caught him out.

He tried to gauge her reaction as he felt pressure against his palm on Wine's throat. She was trying to speak. As subtly as he could manage, he pressed down again, as Wine's earlier suggestion flared into life in his head, blocking out almost everything else for a moment as he gasped and collapsed against her chest as it rose to meet him. In a blur, he realised he was thrusting ineffectually with his hips, the head of his cock brushing the back of his own hand as he continued to drive his fingers gently but firmly against Wine's hot flesh.

It took a second before Maldred realised his plan had worked... partially, as he felt a new sensation pressing against his lips. He looked up, along the length of Honey's stockings, past Wine's flushed face, and to Honey's triumphant smile. "Open your mouth, boy" she commanded, and before he could even choose to agree, he had already acted. "If you're so giving, show me, rather than telling me".

Maldred wasn't sure if it was just his excitement at his plan working, the effect of some earlier suggestion, or if he was just getting carried away, but he almost attacked Honey's stockinged foot with his enthusiasm. He felt like a thirsty man in a desert finally being allowed to taste the object of his desire. Honey seemed to be enjoying it too, her eyes closing at she pressed harder, pinning his tongue to the floor of his jaw painfully before letting it go. It was only after a few moments of this that Maldred remembered to look for the key, clearly seeing the impression of it against her firm skin, high up her leg still.

He moaned loudly, as he felt Wine quiver beneath him. Somewhere, dimly he knew this was a sign that at least one of his hands was working, though he worried his grip on her throat might be too tight. Honey interrupted his attempt at caution, mocking him again, "Is that all you have, I know you can go harder than that... go on, try and hurt me..."

The suggestion sank in instantly, as he clamped his jaw down around Honey's muscles, confusion brimming as his teeth failed to break through the seemingly thin stocking material. Whatever this was, he wasn't going to tear it. Wine's earlier suggestion flared into life with each attempted bite, unable to stop himself he nearly threw himself against Wine, feeling his cock slipping across the top of his hands to leave Wine's stomach slick with the proof of his growing need.

He swore, under his breath, and against Honey's greedy advances, as he felt Wine starting to claw at his hand around her throat. He wasn't squeezing any harder, but he knew it was enough that she'd eventually pass out... The thought sent a shiver down his spine, even as his hips continued to thrust mindlessly, and still ineffectually, against Wine.

Honey seemed oblivious, her head arched back, the outline of the key as clear as day in the firelight. Honey moaned down "Fuck, you're so goddamn Good at this!"

Maldred smiled inwardly, as he felt the praise briefly blanking out his plan. When his conscious mind surfaced again, he realised Wine had stopped trying to pull his hand away from her throat, she was fiddling with something on the side table, obscured from his view, but distinctive enough by sound. He saw her hands return, at the edge of his vision, as she emptied an entire glass bottle of the oil out across her hands, the excess spilling out across her chest and dripping down quickly to smear across Maldred's chin.

It was like... pure alcohol in the air, just a taste, but enough to make his eyes roll back. He felt Wine's hands return to work now, and saw them, as she hurriedly massaged the slick oils into Honey's foot before him, the slick fingers easily slipping into his mouth and wiping globs of the strange substance off.

Honey was watching with interest, as the oils immediately hit him. His body began to slip away from him, first his extremities, his hands felt distant, almost disconnected, his feet and legs felt numb, barely there. He saw his hand on her throat tensing up as he tried to move it, but couldn't feel it. His whole body felt weak as he found himself slumping against Wine again. He needed to do something now, but it was like moving through a dream. Then he heard Honey, asking a question, but not to him. "Do you want him to fuck you, baby?"

Wine nodded urgently.

Maldred flinched, which didn't go unnoticed by Honey. "Oh, I think he heard you too..."

Honey wasn't keeping him flooded with suggestions like Wine had. Wine was the real danger here. Maldred braced himself for what was coming, the deluge of mind-numbing toxins were slowly stripping what little willpower he had left, he focused on the key. The tiny outline. As soon as he had it, he could run for the door, he could get out of here.

He could...

Honey leaned down, a cold malice in her voice as she spoke. "Listen carefully... you want to fuck her, and you don't want to stop"

The suggestion completely filled Maldred's being. His fingers slipped out of Wine, and without a hint of self preservation, he brought his cock head to her entrance, as her legs wrapped hard around his back, pulling at him. She could have forced him inside like this, even if he wasn't drugged. But he was, and Maldred gasped as he felt himself slide deep inside of her, resting for a moment, as if waiting for some approval, before both of their hips began to move. Maldred wasn't honestly sure who was doing it, but the sensations quickly drowned any questions or concerns, as he moaned in ecstasy. He felt his other hand on her throat slipping, but it was hard to care when she had him immersed in a world of mind-numbing sensation and drugged bliss.

Honey laughed cruelly down at him, mocking him, "Where is all your swagger and fight now, huh?"

A light flicked on in his head. He had swagger, he had fight. He just needed to get the key. As he chanced a look up, spotting the outline of it once more, wine wrapped her arms around his head and pulled. Everything went dark, as he felt his hand slip from Wine's throat, instead holding onto her shoulder like a drowning man clings to a life raft.

He heard Wine gasping, even between pleasured moans, as she slowed her own movements down, no longer urgent, but now more... insistent.

Maldred only had a few moments to make a move before she caught her breath. He just needed to get the key. Honey's strongly worded command still swallowed any thoughts of actually escaping before they reached the surface, but Maldred remembered he had fight, that he wanted to hold the key.

He pawed at Honey's calves, pulling at her, as he felt her relent and lay her leg across his back. He could feel it, the sharp point of the key behind his ear. Honey stroked one of his hands, gently guiding him further up, past Wine's shoulder, stretching to the limits of his reach until he felt something else slick and warm once more. "Show me what you can do" Honey moaned, releasing his hand as the suggestion took over.

Every time he thought he was getting the upper hand, something would break his concentration. Wine's hands around his own neck came next, clamping threateningly around it, as she wiped more and more of the debilitating oils off across his slackening face.

Wine was coming back to her senses. He slipped the key as deftly as he could manage from Honey's stocking, though he couldn't see if they noticed it. His world right now was an overwhelming cacophony of sensation. The smell of Wine's body mixing with the oils, the heat of their arousal, the pressure of Wine's legs and hand holding him there, as Honey humped his immobilised dominant hand somewhere above him. The slick, demanding pressure of Wine's pussy milking him now, a deliberate, demanding pressure as she let him pull out just an inch before driving him back into her with her legs. Maldred was in Heaven, and he had the key in his hand. He could leave any time he wanted.

He heard the thought again as it settled into his mind.

And again.

And again, in Wine's voice.

And again, was it his own?

"You can leave any time you want. But right now, you want to keep fucking me, don't you?"

Maldred couldn't bring himself to answer, only managing to moan as Wine rolled her hips against him, sitting more upright now.

"That's right. You could leave any time you wanted, so you can choose to stay, just a little longer, ok?"

Maldred nodded dimly, as Wine smeared more oil across his face, her fingers spreading it across every inch, slick oils forming a film across his gaping mouth, which burst with a loud pop as he tried to breathe in. Wine's hips continued to roll against him as he felt her other hand stroking his clenched fist around the key.

"So... if you don't want to leave... if you want me to fuck you... if you want to be guided down to the floor"

As she spoke, Maldred felt the world tipping around him, as everything she said just... became true, before he could even consider the possibility that it wasn't. He felt the soft rug at his back as she described it.

"If you want me to gently guide your cock back inside me, trapped beneath me"

Maldred gasped as he felt it happening, unable to tell if it was really happening, or if he was just so drugged that it felt real.