Honey and Wine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want me to ride you like this"

He moaned as she began slowly, powerfully rising and falling upon him.

"If you want to slowly lose yourself to everything I can do to you... why do you need that key?"

He heard the tiny clink as a piece of metal fell, whatever spark of resistance he may have had dropping with it, as Wine descended upon him, her scent filling his senses, as she whispered in his ear, again and again and again, "Good boy".

***

Two days later, Sansha sat in her new office, reading the workforce reports. They were down by almost a dozen investigators, and her superiors had been demanding stronger measures. She looked at roster, sighing whistfully as she saw Maldred's name, marked in red with "Missing In Action -- UnderCity investigations" next to it.

A knock came at the door, two senior officers in their late 30s, out of retirement as an emergency measure. Sansha smiled. She knew just where to send them. Maybe they would find out what happened to Maldred...