All Comments on '"Honey, Can I?"'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Shrug

If you are going to be a pimp, you don't get to whine if your wife turns into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

They are stupid.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

a fun flash tale.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Great

He married a stupid whore! What a happy ending to an otherwise depressing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not worth mentioning...

...just a stupid story..no stars...

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I know this is a comedy...but...

I know this is a comedy...but he said his wife was dumb...In the end the dumb was him...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid whore...

...now has a stupid pimples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why does people think she is dumb

the husband is easily the dumbest fuck on the planet. why kinda idiot has his wife ask to jerk off another man and he forgets about it.just another stupid story from an author who tries to be funny.

moandickmoandickover 8 years ago
I Loved it!

Stuff all the other sad comments - this was a fun story and totally feasible on normal human life!

Thanks for a lovely ten minute read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I found this a good revision from the last time...

You tried this theme. It worked that you added more humor, and less angst. The puns worked. So while we have read this story before, this was by far the "improved" version.

Thanks!

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 8 years ago
Nice, who's the dumb one?

Nice family businesses, they both work with their hands. 5*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
Oh Fuck!

Oh No!

Fun story Magmaman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
funny story 5 stars

Very funny to read, laughed through parts even in writing this. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Is Julie that dumb and go follow this lame advice or comments? Can't wait to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
funny ?

just dumb, can't even laugh about it. so what whoring around is now as casual as eating a sandwich in the pub.

write more dumb bullshit. it looks like there are a lot of people think like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smacks.....

Of a very old joke.

Wife: you got very drunk last night at the company party!

Hubby: I did?

Wife: yes, and so belligerent your boss fired you!

Hubby: after how hard I worked for that asshole? Well, fuck him!

Wife: I did! You go back to work, Monday!

Cute story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Running a whore house

The IRS already got her number, if you buy anything over 10,000dollars cash you the seller has to to report it to them. They will nail her ass . How will she explain that to them the car was over 40k. They will. Investigate further. Check all her banking and business receipts it will be a nightmare. So the husband is getting corrupted buy the dollars too. Hard time in jail is a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Humor is hard.

It might be fun to see more "My Wife is so Dumb ..." stories here.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
LOL

Great ending!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
"Dying is easy...

...Comedy is hard." ~ Sir Edmund Kean

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay, there doesn't seem to be any indication that this is to continue

so I gave you 1 star for wasting my time. What bullshit! Like I got time to sit and read a bunch of words with no purpose. God, how I wish I could give you a negative score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Financial excess aside:

It was a funny story. Of course, she would have an accountant handle the financial aspects, with all taxes paid, so as to perfectly launder the money.

It does seem to me that she played being a "dumb blonde" considering she set up a lucrative prostitution business quickly and efficiently. She should expand into providing escorts and cocaine as a method of showing just how smart she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

LW has no sense of humor. Either cucky or BTB with both sides hating RAAC. As this was a humorous story it should have been in humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This cuck should have nipped it in the bud. Now, his hooker-slut wife is getting nipped in the bud. This closet pimp knows that with all that dough rolling in; he is going to let this shit keep going on until they get busted.

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Heh heh

I read it. I smiled. I read more. I laughed. Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

HA! I usually can spot the outcome of a story, but you caught me on this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

Turn the Bitch in. Tell the cops you didn't know what was going on until she told you. have her arrested, and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad people

I am continually amazed by the number of people around here that appear to have had a voluntary humourectomy.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
great ending

You caught me flat-footed with the neat twist at the end. It's always good to see new stories with class.

And ignore most of the Anonymous comments. If they aren't brave enough to take responsibility for their words, their words a valueless.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
MGM reafirms his status as the Troll Master Baiter

Lukewarm about this actual story, but freely admit to wishing I had a tenth of his five star rated tales enjoyed by self and many others to my credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long way to go

for a soft punchline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YAWN!!

Saw it coming a mile away in spite of what that other brain damaged commenter said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

How anybody can consider this a five star story is beyond me. Goes to show you the mentality of the readers of this category. Enough said. Oh, yes it's anonymous, so ignore this comment, isn't that right Kirstin02. Oh, sorry that's your real name? Asshole.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining;

I really liked it! Your scores should be higher.

You might consider not allowing anon comments on your stories, though. Most anons are opinionated assholes who don't prize originality or cuteness but just want to vent about their idea of morality, not realizing that this is an entertainment and sex site, not the Disney Channel.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Personally Loved Your Story

Highest marks for originality, content, pace, and HUMOR. I can count on one hand the number of stories that had a humorous ending to them that this one does. I agree that critical Anonymous should be deleted, or at the very least, IGNORED! Those imbeciles run off so many good writers. This story was a treasure. I hope you will write more. Make your settings to not allow Anonymous comments and see the difference.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Loved it 5*

I loved this story 5*. Keep um cumming.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great read a I gave you a 5

for your effort.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@vastie,anonymous,bonnie et al It's a shame

that there are no effective medications for dissociative identity disorder. Have you tried hypnotherapy and adjunctive therapies such as art or movement therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain Stupid

Two stupid losers. Boring|

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
All over the map?

Interesting, the wide range of opinions. Surprises me anyone paid any attention at all. This short and sort of silly tale came up because 3 friends and my wife Debra pooled some resources and bought a local spa that had closed out last year..

Of course this is fiction, their Spa is not even open yet.

And IF anyone wants to know what the three friends are all about, my "Part of the Procedure" series mentions them.

Yes, real people.

Yes, a real spa?

But, one that already went broke once? I would not have invested, but the wife did so I guess I am involved.

Who knows? maybe something will happen to write about?

To those who like my poor efforts, thanks.

To those that do not?

*LOL** (You are in HERE, reading? So you can be.. outraged?)

That is funny.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?....?...?.......?................?.......?....... Please Stop The Uptalk.

Magma, I have enjoyed many of your stories, but this Uptalking crap has got to stop. It's not English - all of the constant question marks at the end of sentences that are not actual questions. This has become an ingrained pattern of speech and writing in the last 25 years or so and the psychology of it has been studied. If you understand something about this cultural phenomenon then you know it is poison. Please stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why not whoring her out?

she is damaged goods, so why not making good money with her and looking for greener grounds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny

It's a joke! A long, drawn out joke. Just enjoy it for for what it is and don't go looking for reality people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Stop with the damn question marks that aren't supposed to be in the majority of places you put them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best to shadow the spa, so he is isolated, protected.....

.....and let her do what she wants, hide the money, he should find another oultet for sex (because wifey isn't his any more), get everything well set and get ready to walk away.

Then call the cops and disappear.

Right...this is the humorless comment.

He's a fool and she's a whore. Work it out or don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Smiled at the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No shit!

Divorce the slut and see if the Police can send her to jail. Keep all the assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol

Lucky he did not say

" Well Fuck Henry .. he can poke it up the Arse "

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She Needs To Go To Jail For Prostitution

If he had any sense, he would buy a small plot of land, put up a small shed to house equipment, take the money in the safe and bury it,then place an anonymous tip to the police. She isn't as dumb as she makes out. She knew to hide the money in her closet floor safe. That is an act. And she manipulated her husband into giving his verbal consent to perform sex acts on Henry. And, thus, if for Henry, then to her other clients . If the law doesn't shut her down, she will never understand the harm she is doing. Every time she gets sexy with a client, she makes a bigger cuckold out of her hubby. If she gets out of this without him blowing a hole in her skull, she should consider herself lucky.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Laughing my ass off.

MGM, I can't sleep tonight so I am reading your latest stories for amusement. This was actually funny. Not as funny as the comments from mister anonymous but funny.

Five stars for the fine effort at baiting the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story was funny

Batshit crazy anonymice comments even funnier

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
And when !!!

And when the Air head wife said "what should we give our postman for Christmas ?" He said" fuck him, give him a dollar" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Old joke

new twist. Tongue firmly embedded in cheek here. lol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

I don't know who is more of an idiot, the whore or the pimp.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twit

His brain seems to not in control of his mouth.Just 3 sters for story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice, but that's an old joke. Told well, but still an old joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know this joke...

Wifey: "The postman is retiring. I'd like to do something nice for him."

Hubby: (distracted, behind a newspaper) "Fuck him. Give him two dollars.

The punch line is, Wifey: "...but the cookies and milk were my idea."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

should of turned himself and his wife in for creating an illegal institution.

he may get a slap on the wrist if he said he just discovered this. Blame it all on the wife.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Damn That Was A Fun Read*****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Words do have meaning

How you use them can mean one thing

How they are heard can cause

Unintended consequences

That can be trouble for all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Comeon! Nobody is that stupid!

Thus MUST rate as the worst story I ever read on Literotica! Its a synopsis maybe, or notes on a story but nothing worth telling or writing down! wasted my time!.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Slow seduction

I have a few concerns.

First why was a new car more important than the machines that helped buy her building. Secondly Julie knows that bringing up Henry upsets Ben, but does it anyway. Third if it's getting harder to get him off maybe it's because the pressure has been released. I think Henry is slowly seducing her because she has only had husband. Fourth if he's in this good of shape he can find female company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband

Husband had better be more careful with words as some statements can have more than one meaning as he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

REALLY????!!!!!! I know you intended this to be funny...but....REALLY????!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Wife is dumber than a box of rocks.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 5 years ago
Laughing

I loved the story. Sometimes we get so intense in LW stories. This was a light hearted story that was fun. No one was hurt and plenty were happy. We all love a "happy ending." PS I am about Henry's age

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb!

Dumb husband,dumb wife,dumb story!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
What is wrong with your couples

2nd story, 2nd stupid couple.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

But not that funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont get it

metally retarded people are deemed incompetent and cant he held to contracts - so how do they have valid business licences?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No just stupid people

IRS don't care about prostitution just pay taxes

But cops do

Massage parlors busted all the time

Off premises good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something is missing

Looks like you stopped the story when there should be another chapter or two. Hope you will finish it and maybe the husband will come around and let his wife be fucked by the old guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 Stars

Not My Cup of Tea .. A Cheating wife and a Cluck Husband ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She's Not The Only One

'Good lord was that woman dumb.' Signed: BTW

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

given she apparently does any literal order he gives her all he has to do is tell her to kill herself and she will

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She is one dumb fuck. So dumb she will be caught by Vice, then the shit will hit the fan for all of them😂😂🤣🤣🤪

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A new loader costs a lot more than a Mercedes

You’re looking at $160,000 at the very least, and usually more than $200,000.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Well, he said so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Honey can i

Is there anymore yo this story like to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write another part or 2. She is a naive slut, that makes crazy money, BUT, being a whorehouse, word will get around and she'll be caught and ruin not only herself, but her husband. He'd better make her quit that business or divorce her. "Henry" needs an attitude adjustment. If he fu-ked my wife, he'd be badly hurt or just disappear... Maybe she needs kids to settle her ass down...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leave the whore call the IRS there are women who treat men better. Another chapter please?

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Hard to believe someone is that stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gee, it sounds like she has a Vietnam relief center: her own Steam and Cream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Seems to me she's got an idiot for her husband! Which pimp doesn't know that his whore works as a prostitute?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Feels like an episode of Benny Hill.... needs a 'humor' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for funeral arrangements or at least divorce.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I am NOT a Ben. Loved it except for his stupidity

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tried again. But still not real funny.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not particularly funny and logic is inane....in addition, it is cut short and leaves the reader in the lurch. 3 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - just too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid- the story, the wife,& especially the brain dead husband. He goes from outrage to acceptance in a matter of days. Then the story, incomplete. 1 star; wanted to give it none but that wouldn’t subtract from your rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb and dumber. Very clever and entertaining tale.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was so stupid. not good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a hoot! Just plain funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ben you are dumb as she is

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I wish you'd have had them get raided and all of them go to jail in the end, that'd have been the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Henry is no threat to Ben. And he told her to do it - both times. I think she is the smart one. She makes 15,000 a month with her and friends rubbing people. Maybe if he actually communicated a little better.

Does she need more? I doubt it. But if hubbie says its ok ......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS