Honey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy ran another bath as Hanna waited, standing in one of the spare robes and starting at herself in the mirror. She still looked the same. She wasn't.

'Brandon liked that,' Cassidy told her. 'Don't think for a moment that he didn't.'

'What happens when I leave? Will you...?'

'No. He and I don't have that sort of arrangement.'

Cassidy slipped into the water and beckoned Hanna to her. She disrobed and let herself be doted on with no hesitations on getting close again to Cassidy.

'You should come with us to his house in the hills,' Cassidy said, lathering a sweet smelling shampoo through Hanna's hair.

'Why?'

'So you can have more of this. I'm sure if I ask him, he'll agree.'

'No, this can't happen again.'

Cassidy leaned in. 'Why not, sweetness?'

'This isn't me. I don't... It's not what I do.'

'It can be. I'm taken care of in this arrangement, Brandon will continue to pay me if my services are of use to you. And I believe they are.'

'Why would he be so generous and want so little from me?'

'That's for him to tell you, not me.'

The living room was empty when they returned, Hanna's clothes now neatly folded on the sofa.

'Where did he go?'

'His room, I suspect. Don't be alarmed, Hanna.'

Once Hanna was dressed, Cassidy showed her to the door.

'He'll be in touch,' Cassidy said. 'We can make another arrangement, be it here or elsewhere.'

'And if I don't want that?'

'Then I suggest you say your goodbyes to me now, sweetness. If it's what you wish.'

Cassidy's eyes were still so inviting, and Hanna wasn't prepared to call it quits yet.

'Thank you, Cassidy. And thank Brandon for me as well.'

'I will.'

Hanna walked stoically down the street to her car, sobering up too quickly. She drove home in the same stony manner. She went into her building as she did every night, unlocked her door, as she did every night; dumped her things on the old wooden storage seat in the corridor, like always.

She got ready for bed and took time brushing her teeth. Then she lay awake staring at the ceiling with the memory of Cassidy's hands all over her body.

She would agree to anything to have it again.