Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 03

Story Info
Herbie takes his frustrations out on Nancy.
4.4k words
4.41
13.6k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

"Don't worry," Herbie said, walking back up to her and spinning the platform around. A green light flashed and Nancy got smaller. "You won't have to wait."

###

Herbie chuckled to himself. Nancy had no idea what she was in for. He had rigged the platform to fire his Shrink Ray rifle every time he spun it around, making her almost twenty percent smaller and, thus, his cock twenty percent bigger for her pussy and her ass. An opposite turn would reverse the size adjustment so he could fuck her throat again. This would be a lot of fun... for him, at least.

From his perspective Nancy looked like a miniature pin-up model from the forties and fifties, like Jayne Mansfield or Marilyn Monroe. The same size, too, as if she had just stepped right out of a wall poster. Her shoulder length thick locks of blonde hair was an absolute wild mess, but that, somehow, made her curvaceous, sexy, and naked body even more exciting to behold.

Unlike those old time glamor girls, Nancy had it all going on. In addition to having that soft feminine look to her, with wide, child-bearing hips, and huge, gorgeous tits, she had the muscle toned body of a gymnast. Her very slim waistline and her deep dimples in all the right places made Nancy's naked body one of the sexiest bodies Herbie had ever seen.

Her face was iconic, too. She resembled a lot of blonde bombshells, but had her own unique look about her. He had fallen in love with that face, her big blue eyes, high cheekbones and beautiful smile. Only a superstar beautie with a perfect face like Scarlett Johansson could compare.

Now, bare ass naked, bound to his platform, shrunken down and waiting to get fucked, Nancy looked like a two and a half foot tall Barbie doll.

This Barbie doll, however, came with a nice, fleshy and platinum blonde bushed cunt. Nancy never shaved her pubes. She didn't have to. Her naturally white, platinum blonde hair grew so lightly over her light pink, full lipped vagina that it was barely a bush at all, more of a patch. And that little patch of white pubes was so feathery soft that it felt like cotton or silk.

Herbie could not wait to ram his cock into that tight, palish pink shrunken pussy.

###

Before she gasped so dramatically and before she shouted out in bliss, this is what specifically happened and everything Nancy saw and actually felt.

When the platform spun around, a green light flooded over her, shrinking her down just a little more than she had been, and the platform pedestal rose up just a little bit higher.

This surprised her. Apparently, Herbie had set this up before hand so his cock would seem even bigger for her pussy and ass than it had been for her throat. Nancy stole a glance behind her, and saw that his eleven girthy inches looked more like thirteen or fourteen inches of incredibly thick cock now.

Herbie positioned himself and prepared to fuck her with that massive new tool of his.

Knowing what was coming, Nancy had pressed her hand more firmly against the nozzle in her neck and braced herself for the pain.

Herbie put his giant cock's head on the opening of her soaking wet vagina and then pushed it into her tight opening. As soon as that enormous head of his squeezed inside of her, he thrust his giant cock hard and deep.

As his huge cock opened her pussy wider than it had ever been opened and plunged all the way into her in all its girthy glory, bottoming out and banging hard into her cervix, Nancy let out that very loud and dramatic gasp of pain.

Sexually thrilled by such a long and wide penis suddenly inside of her and by the explosive pain inflicted from its impact against her cervix, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shouted out with all her might, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES!"

Nancy had felt a lot of things in that single instant before she had shouted that.

Herbie had filled her pussy up with so much hard cock that Nancy could barely stand it, but at the same time she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

All that soft and lovey dovey bullshit was for losers.

In less than a second, the pain of his first merciless thrust had exploded through her body like a shock wave. Starting with the searing pain from her pussy being so abruptly stretched wide open and overstuffed, tendrils of sensation went in three directions at once.

One horribly painful wave cascaded right up from her pummeled cervix, through her pelvis, abdomen and chest, causing that loud, distressed and dramatic gasp.

Another wave, at the same time, this one more shocking than painful, had shot through her thighs, and down to her feet, making all her toes curl up.

And, finally, the third wave, also more shocking than painful, from her brutally violated and overly engorged pussy, had shot from her ass crack, up her spine and all the way to her head, making her teeth clench.

She had felt dizzy and weak from the pain, but the thrill of being so viciously savaged, and completely filled by his lavish cock overwhelmed her with a surge of pure, primal lust.

Nancy was getting the fuck of her life, and it was her lovable Herbie-Bear giving it to her.

She had never felt anything so massive inside her pussy before, and the sheer intensity of the pain that had shocked her also sent that thrilling wave of pure lust right back through her whole body. Her nipples sprang erect, her face grew hot, a chill of desire instantly gripped her pelvis and her pussy throbbed so hard that it ached, gushing copious amounts of vaginal fluids all around Herbie's lovely giant cock.

Nancy's eyes had rolled up into her head from the sheer thrill of all those sensations flooding through her at once and that is why she had shouted, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES!"

Herbie immediately began pounding his big beautiful cock into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Nancy didn't know whether to scream for him to stop, because it really was so fucking painful, or to shout for him to fuck her even harder, because it really was the best thing she had ever felt in her life.

So, not wanting him to go on pounding her, yet also not wanting him to stop, she cried out a gutteral "Ah" sound, as loudly and for as long as she could. It was punctuated by a little grunting "uhn", as he rammed that big cock into her over and over again. Her whole cry of mixed pain and rapture sounded like, "Aaaaahn!"

With her hand pressed firmly against the nozzle in her neck, and her cry breaking up every time she got rocked by one of Herbie's body jarring thrusts, she cried out, "Aaaaahn!" over and over again.

His hard thrusts also made a loud slapping sound every time his hips and legs slapped into her ass and thighs, thus interrupting each of her cries.

This loud, "Aaaa-(SLAP)-ahn!" repeatedly echoed through Herbie's large basement laboratory for well over a minute, sending Nancy into a lust crazed frenzy.

She felt lightheaded and weak from both the pain and the pleasure, all quickly building up toward an imminent orgasm, which promised to be epic.

Then, to her surprise, to her relief, but also to her frustration, Herbie pulled his wonderful cock out of her seeping wet pussy. "What..," she cried breathlessly, "What... are you doing? Why the hell are you stop--?" She had been about to ask why he was stopping, when she felt the bulbous head of that big cock of his being pressed against her tiny bum hole.

"Oh! Oh God, no!" she cried, not looking forward to how this ridiculously wide cock would feel being rammed into her much smaller asshole. "Go EASY!" she screamed. "PLEASE, HERBIE-BEAR!"

All she heard before she felt her asshole being forced open wider than it had ever been opened before, was Herbie's straining voice say, "Yeah, NOT going easy."

His giant head pushed into her asshole and opened it up so wide that just the head felt like it might rip her ass apart.

Nancy shrieked, "EASY!"

"No way," Herbie said, groping her big left tit with a giant hand that actually held the whole thing. He continued pushing that wide cock into her small, but widening butt hole.

The head of his cock popped inside her asshole, and a searing pain as if she were being stabbed in her ass by a sword shot all through her stomach, spine and thighs.

"FUCK!" She shrieked, and dropped her hand off the nozzle in her neck to clutch at the loose wrist cuff on the platform. This was NOT a good feeling. The intense aching felt like getting brain freeze in her ass, only worse.

She breathed in and out heavily through the trach hole as his wide cock bore ever deeper into her overstretched and traumatized asshole.

Tears welled up, sprang out and streamed down her face as, except for the sounds of her sharp, shaky breaths gushing in and out of her neck, which would have been cries and screams of agony, Nancy took the entire length of his girthy log all the way in her ass in complete silence.

He achieved full penetration, his body pressing tightly against hers and his insanely thick cock buried balls deep in her horribly aching asshole.

Herbie paused there, breathing almost as heavily as she was. He kept his massive cock fully engulfed deep inside her rectum and waited.

Nancy wanted to whine or moan in protest whenever his huge cock throbbed, but couldn't summon the will to lift her hand to the tracheotomy hole. The pain was just too excruciating.

She silently wept harder.

Something was so different about Herbie's huge penis, probably due to it actually only being six inches long. Besides the fact that it was so abnormally girthy, it was much stiffer and seemed to throb with a lot more force and movement than any of the normal oversized cocks that had fucked her in the past.

Completely covered in sweat, her whole body trembled as the pain in her ass sent aching chills down her legs, through her stomach and up her spine, especially when his giant penis throbbed those mighty throbs.

As time went by, the sharpness of the pain began to dull and Nancy calmed herself down. Her heavy breathing softened, and the tears even stopped flowing.

She wiped them off her face and cheeks with her free hand. She was drenched in sweat and tears.

Her asshole still ached, but it wasn't nearly as intense or excruciating as it had been. His mighty throbs stopped hurting so badly, as well.

His penis throbbed yet again, but her asshole moved with it without sending sharp jolts of pain through her.

She was beginning to get used to it.

She put her trembling hand to her nozzle, cleared her throat and said, "So sorry, Baby. I just... I just couldn't take it." she blew air through her mouth, shook her head and blinked her eyes, trying to compose herself. "Whew! It hurt, Baby. It hurt so fucking bad... I had to let go of the nozzle." Her voice was hoarse and breaking up. So she cleared her throat again and continued. "You can fuck my ass now, Herbie-Bear. You can fuck it as hard as you want. I'll take it, Baby. I'll take it no matter how much it hurts. I promise... and I'll keep my hand on this hole... so you can hear me... scream or cry or whatever... just like you wanted."

"Good girl," Herbie said, "Let's get started then."

Nancy tried to relax, resolving to take her imminent ass pounding with as little fuss as possible.

Herbie pulled that long, wide cock halfway out of her ass and rammed it back in, deep and hard.

Nancy shrieked, "FUCK!" she shook her head, seeing stars and hissing a breath in through her clenched teeth. "Jesus Christ, Herbie-Bear. That is the biggest fucking cock I have ever had in my bum." Nancy licked her lips, nodded and tried, once again, to relax.

He pulled back and rammed his cock hard in her ass again. She grunted, but it really wasn't too much for her to take that time.

He rammed it into her again, and again and again.

By the seventh or eighth time it wasn't bad at all.

He kept thrusting it deep and hard.

After a while, to her surprise and delight, the chills that coursed through her weren't painful. Instead, they began making her pussy throb, and her nipples tingle.

She actually liked it.

"Do it, Herbie-Bear," she said, suddenly wanting to feel his giant cock plunder her asshole. "Fuck my ass hard. DO IT, BABY!"

Herbie began pumping her hard and fast, just like he had fucked her pussy. Nancy cried out, "Yeeees! Baaaabeeeee! Fuuuuuuck my ASS HAAARD!"

Herbie did fuck her ass hard and it felt glorious. Nancy took her hand off her neck and snuck in a few strokes of her clit with her fingers as he continued to ram his big cock deep in her ass. She would definitely cum very hard if this kept up.

After about thirty or forty seconds of hard pounding pumps, and just before Nancy was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her ass and spun the platform around.

A green light flashed, Nancy grew, the platform lowered, and Herbie shoved his throat-sized cock right into her surprised open mouth, shoving this version of his wide log all the way down her throat.

She tasted her pussy and ass on his cock now, and how filthy and disgusting that was turned her on even more.

Herbie grabbed her head in both giant hands and fucked her face and throat just as violently as he had been fucking her ass.

There was something so intimate and personal about getting fucked in her face by such a long and wide cock. No penis this size had ever fucked her throat like this, not even close. She was being fucked with full penetration right in her mouth, hitting her in the nose with his pubic bone and using her throat almost all the way down to her collar bone. It was an utterly new sensation.

As he brutally fucked her throat, Nancy took his whole cock down with ease and without any urge to gag. His surgical procedure had obviously given her a new talent for deepthroating big cocks, and it was so effortless she even felt relaxed enough to take this time, as her throat got fucked, to play with her clit.

Nancy felt her orgasm building once again.

After about a minute of that violent, deepthroat pounding, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and spun the platform.

A green light flashed.

Her asshole received the entire length and girth of his even bigger cock once again, and this time Herbie went berserk, pounding her ass so hard that the belt around her waist, which tethered her to the platform, began digging into her hips.

She moved her hand from her pussy to her neck. "FUCK YES!" Nancy screamed, and then let out a long, loud, wailing continuous cry, her thoroughly pounded asshole now sending wave after wave of pleasure through her without even a hint of pain.

He pulled out, spun the platform, the green light flashed and her throat, once again, took another pounding from his relentlessly pumping cock.

As his balls slapped against her chin over and over again, Nancy felt her mind slipping away, like she was going into some sort of a cock receiving trance.

She had been reduced in size, but more than that. She had also been reduced in function. Now, she was nothing but a set of three holes for Herbert to fuck and cum in wherever, however and whenever he wanted to, and Nancy didn't mind that at all. As a matter of fact, she loved being Herbie's fuckhole.

Nancy was gone.

She was nothing but Herbie's fuckhole.

He spun the platform, the green light flashed and her ass happily took over the suddenly even bigger cock hosting duties.

He spun the platform, the green light flashed and her throat took over.

He spun the platform, the green light flashed, but instead of sticking it in her ass Herbie surprised her and shoved that monster cock deep and hard in her pussy again.

"YES!" Nancy screamed, as her soaking wet and overstuffed pussy took another wonderfully violent pounding. It felt so good that it made her even more lightheaded. As his incredible giant cock ravaged her vagina, she touched her clit with her hand and immediately felt her whole body spasm and seize up in a massive orgasm. It exploded right on Herbie's monster cock, which continued to pound into her pussy like a giant piston.

Nancy would have screamed, and actually tried to, but her hand was not on the nozzle. It was vigorously rubbing the bloated clit of her very preoccupied and thoroughly being ravaged pussy when she came.

Her body jerked and shook as Nancy enjoyed the longest, most intense and most explosive orgasm of her entire life in total silence. She felt her vagina squirting juices over Herbie's cock as he fucked her, probably completely oblivious that she was cumming so hard or even that she was cumming at all.

Right in the middle of her very long and intense orgasm, Herbie pulled his dick out of her pussy and spun the platform.

The green light flashed.

He thrust his cock deep into her throat and held it there. Herbie's whole body shook and writhed, as he released his own orgasm, shooting cum deep into her throat for the second time that day.

Dizzy with relief after her epic release, and recovering from it by breathing in great droughts of air through her neck, Nancy swayed and swooned on all fours, wishing she could collapse and enjoy the wave of euphoric relaxation that comes right after an amazing climax, but Herbie's cock was lodged deep down her throat, filling it with more cum.

A cigarette would be nice, too, and maybe a BLT on toast. She hadn't eaten anything but cum for a full day now, but there she was, once again, with nothing but another big load of Herbie's cum to swallow.

"There," he said, sliding his long, and lovely, but spent cock out of her mouth. He smiled, shook his head and worked at catching his own breath. "I think I've put that obnoxious mouth of yours to a much more wholesome use this morning. That's two loads of cum for your breakfast. I'll be back later... with some friends... to serve you up an even bigger lunch."

Nancy swallowed down the cum she felt filling her throat. It took several gulps to feel it all go down into her tummy.

She lifted her hand to the nozzle and said, "Friends, Herbie? What do you mean by friends?"

Herbie shrugged. "I've been talking to a bunch of guys who got fucked over by you and the other girls. Seems there's over two dozen of us. They should all be here in about two hours. I'm thinking I might not even have to shrink you down to get you a nice big belly full of sperm today. How's that sound for lunch?"

"Herbie... please... don't do this. Don't make me have sex with anyone else, only you, Herbie-Bear."

Nancy had come to grips with being Herbert's sex slave. She wouldn't be able to handle being gang raped by dozens of strangers, including some of her ex's.

"Why shouldn't I?" Herbie asked.

"Because... because I love you."

Even as those words escaped from her mouth, she knew he wouldn't believe her.

He just frowned, shook his head and said, "You don't love anyone but yourself." He folded his arms and smirked at her. "You know, Nancy, some of my friends used to say you looked like a young Pamela Anderson, but I disagreed. You were cuter than her. I never really knew who you looked like, but now, in that position, with that belt around your waist, I know. You look just like Ginger Lynne." Herbie chuckled. "She was a porn star in the 1980's, and she was famous for getting fucked in the ass and the pussy at the same time. I might be able to arrange that for you. It's called a DP, and it looks quite exciting."

Nancy didn't say anything, letting Herbie believe he was schooling her on Double Penetrations, but Nancy knew exactly what they were and had enjoyed them on several occasions in her wild college years. Herbie didn't need to know that. Nancy covered the nozzle with her hand. "So, you would do that?" she said, trying to sound shocked. "You would let two other men do that to me, Herbie-Bear?"

"Sure," he said, "Why not? I have a lot more surprises for you and my other two whores." He grabbed his shrink ray gun off the wall, set the dial, pointed it at her and fired.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers
12