All Comments on 'Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 03'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Looking for the next chapter. Would love to have some revenge like this for 2 of my ex s.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it!

I would only love it more if one of the following stories included a bunch of giant sperm cells forcing their way through ovulating Jessica's tiny pussy and even tinier cervix.

WLCARRWLCARR9 months ago

I was thinking your story just seemed too fake.

Then I realized it’s about his insecurity over having an average sized penis.

The plot should have been his making HIMSELF a giant.

Auden JamesAuden James9 months ago
Confusion Sets In

Well, I seem to have been right, at least halfway, with regard to my prediction of an incoming HEA, as Nancy indeed professed her love for Herbie now in this part (though he didn’t reciprocate the favor, not that that seemed to bother her much!) and was more than pleased to finally have her size queen needs met by him!

Still, in between all this lovey-dovey hardcore fucking, some confusion seems to have slipped in, for as the gang bang shall begin and all the strangers are lining up there’s one “bald-headed man in a business suit” who asks, “‘Why can’t we fuck Rachel?’” But, as the careful reader will have noticed, the guys can indeed fuck Rachel—though only in her ass! That’s still fucking though, isn’t it?

As to the narrative turn of events, I think that Hofeeder basically just rehashes some from his eight-part series “Me, You, My Wife, and Yours” wherein there's also happening a gang bang of epic proportions, though now these are a little distorted as some participants are turned into dwarfs, others into giants, but basically it’s still the same. Rather underexciting—at least for the ‘knowing’ reader!

—AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.