Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

All three women were set up in poses, bound and gagged according to their specific tasks. They were all at their normal size.

Herbie, dressed in a lab coat, spoke to the two dozen men in the room. He pointed at Jessica, who was set up to Nancy's right, spread eagle on what looked like a gynecological exam table, her feet lashed to the stirrups. "Jessica will be for pussy fucking only."

He pointed at Rachel, who was on the left side of Nancy, bent and stretched over a cabinet, legs spread, feet cuffed to the floor, hands cuffed high on the wall, and with her bare ass jutting out and exposed to the room. "Rachel will only be used for ass fucking, and there, in the middle, on her knees, is Nancy. She will only be used for blow jobs and drinking our cum."

One of the men spoke up. "I think we should be able to fuck any of them any way we want."

Someone shouted, "Yeah! Why the hell not?"

A spattering of applause and shouting broke out amongst the group.

"Quiet! Quiet down!" Herbert shouted. "I have my reasons and I make the rules, gentlemen."

"Why can't we fuck Rachel?" One bald-headed man in a business suit asked. He added, "The only reason I came here is because I wanted to fuck her."

"You can fuck her next week, Russel," Herbie said. "Her pussy is off limits today. Sorry." He pointed at Jessica. "Jessica has a great pussy, and on top of that she's ovulating. You are all more than welcome to drop as many baby making loads in her lovely pussy as you want."

Jessica's eyes got wide and she shouted protests into her gag.

"I would prefer it, however, if everyone ejaculated in Nancy's mouth. She's the platinum blonde in the middle if you don't know her."

Herbert looked at Nancy and asked, "Are you going to drink everyone's cum today, Nancy?"

Nancy nodded her head.

"Speak up, Nancy."

Reluctantly covering the nozzle in her throat, Nancy said, "Yes, Herbie."

"Yes, Herbie, what?" he asked.

"Yes," Nancy said, frowning at him. "Yes, I'll do it."

"Do what?"

Nancy huffed out a breath, annoyed at Herbie's need to humiliate her. With more than a little anger in her tone she said, "I will swallow everyone's cum. Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you fucking happy now?"

Herbie nodded. Smiling, he reached into a box and pulled out his Shrink Ray rifle. "Nancy will suck all your dicks, fresh from Jessica's pussy or from Rachel's ass. Then she will swallow every load of cum, Gentlemen, but she will do all of that..." He pointed his Shrink Ray rifle at her and fired.

Nancy shrank down to about two and a half feet tall. The whole room erupted into curses and cries of alarm and awe. Over all their clamor, Herbie shouted, "She will do all of that, Gentlemen, at half her size!"

As the men went wild, demanding answers and pelting Herbie with questions, Herbie put his rifle back into the box and closed the lid.

He walked over to a large ten foot tall object covered in a tarp, grabbed the cloth and pulled.

The tarp slid off the giant object and crumpled to the floor, revealing what looked like a ten foot tall plastic rocket ship with a rounded nose cone.

There was a hollowed out section in front of it in the exact shape of an upside down man, like someone could lay down inside that depression with the top of their head on the floor and their feet up past the center of the giant tube.

The room had mostly quieted down.

Someone shouted, "What the hell is that?"

Herbie smiled and pushed his glasses up on his nose. He pointed something in his hand at the tube and pressed a button.

The entire rocket shaped object began violently shaking and pounding the floor as it hopped up and down, precariously wobbling and making a hell of a roaring rumble sound that filled the basement.

All the men in the room, startled by this violent shaking and roaring, shouted curses, covered their ears or quickly retreated. "Oh shit!" and "Turn it off!" and "What the hell is that?" several men shouted.

Herbie pressed a button on his device and the rocket shaped object stopped shaking, wobbling and roaring. He said, "That, Gentlemen, is a ten inch vibrating dildo. I enlarged it to ten feet and hollowed out a space so a naked man could ride on it." He pointed to his ex-wives. "I intend to put one of you lucky gentlemen on it, shrink both you and this dildo down to an appropriate size with my incredible Shrink Ray, and fuck a few of our ex's with one of you inside it for the whole ride."

Herbie smiled and turned to the stunned crowd of men. "Now... do I have any volunteers?"

(to be continued)

Hi all my lovely freaks! Yeah, I couldn't end it here. There will be another installment next week. So please stay tuned. Thank you for reading, rating and commenting. I always appreciate and never tire of your criticisms or your praise, and, of course, your support.

Stay freaky!

Hofeeder

12