Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better," Herbie said, adjusting his dial. "I think this special father/daughter occasion calls for a memorable experience." He pointed his rifle at her now naked father and fired.

Her Dad grew to over eight feet tall, maybe nine.

His half hard penis looked enormous. Jessica's pussy gushed and her nipples hardened. She knew her father had a ten inch penis when it was erect because her mom used to joke about it and, of course, she had seen it erect firsthand on a few occasions.

"Oh dear lord!" Herbie said, chuckling. "You were packing a whopper even before I enlarged you by thirty percent."

Jessica gasped in a shaky breath as her huge Dad turned toward her. His cock looked lavish and her pussy gushed again. He strode forward, took her head in his huge hands, bent down and kissed her forehead with his oversized lips.

Jessica literally felt like a little girl again. Her Daddy was holding her and kissing her like she was only six or eight years old again, back in Iowa, sitting on the front porch swing, only this time he was going to fuck her, too.

He laid his giant, thick and heavy, now thirteen or fourteen inch, cock on her pussy. It was hard as a wooden log and almost as big. The head of his cock almost reached up to her tits in the propped up position she was in. The pee hole had a bead of precum bubbling from it, and if Jessica hadn't been tied up she would have licked it out of there.

He thrust his hips and sent that wonderful cock sliding up and down on her drenched vagina. "I am going to fuck you, Baby girl, just like I always wanted."

Jessica's whole body trembled and she moaned out loudly in total bliss, the silky soft underside of his giant cock slipping up and down and pressing on her clit.

"Fuck me with your thingy, Daddy," she begged, her voice two octaves higher and whining, sounding just like a little girl. She used to call it his "thingy" when she was little.

It really was just like she had gone back in time.

"Fuck me now, please," she whined. "I can't stand it, Daddy. It's been soooo long. I have wanted to fuck you for soooo very long, Daddy. I need that big, ten inch thingy inside me. Put your thingy in me, Daddy. DO IT NOW!"

Of course his dick was much bigger than ten inches, but the little girl she was would have had this very same issue, dealing with their awesome size difference. The idea of that made her want him to fuck her even more.

She was about to go back in time, fulfill her childhood fantasy and actually feel exactly what that would have felt like, taking his whole man-sized cock in her tiny, tight and soaking wet virgin pussy.

Her father lifted his hips, grabbed her by her thigh with his giant hand and put the head of his huge cock on the threshold of her throbbing pussy.

He slowly pushed it forward. As her vagina slowly opened for him, Jessica's whole body shook and she gasped at the amazing feel of her father's big, silky round head opening up and entering her tight and tiny pussy.

"Please! Please!" she whined in her high voice. "Stick your thingy in me, Daddy! ALL OF IT!"

"Whatever my little baby girl wants," he said, slowly thrusting his hips forward and sending his huge cock deeper, stretching her wide and sending chills of pleasure coursing through her whole body. "She gets!" His giant man-sized cock slid all the way inside of her, coming to rest against her cervix, and it felt amazing.

Jessica squealed a loud squeal of delight, and panted for air. "THANK YOU, DADDY!" she shouted. "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Her pussy celebrated, gushing all over his wide cock with fresh juices.

"You're welcome, Pumpkin." He pulled his cock halfway out and began slowly and lovingly pumping it in and out of her.

It was the best thing Jessica had ever experienced in her life. The only man she had ever truly loved was fucking her with the best cock she had ever felt inside of her.

Herbie's had been great yesterday, until he shoved that thing up her ass, but this cock felt magical. It was her Daddy's cock, and it fit her like it belonged inside of her vagina. It belonged inside the vagina it had fucked her mom to create, his very own daughter's vagina.

That's where Jake Jackson's big, beautiful cock belonged, in his daughter Jessica Jackson's tight pussy.

"Push your thingy faster, Daddy," she whined like the spoiled brat she always was. "I wants it faaaaster!"

"Okay, baby girl." He fucked her faster, and Jessica's eyes rolled up into her head just like Nancy's had when she was swallowing cum.

She felt her orgasm building as he fucked her with his glorious and massive thingy. "I'm going to cum, Daddy," she cried, her voice higher pitched and whinier than ever. "I'm going to cum... on your big thingy... so good for you, DADDY!"

"You do that, baby girl. You go right ahead and cum on Daddy's big thingy." He tenderly kissed her forehead, cheek and nose. "Daddy's going to hold off a spell and just enjoy fucking his precious pumpkin."

He began pumping his cock into her even faster, and Jessica felt her orgasm coming on with a vengeance, one of those intense, mind-blowing orgasms that you remember forever.

She grit her teeth and grunted, her hips bouncing up to meet his thrust and staying there with her whole body seizing up and shaking, as that massive euphoric orgasm exploded through every part of her.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed through clenched teeth. His cock ramming into her hard and another euphoric wave washed through her, making her seize up again. "I'M... STILL... CUMMING... DADDEEE!" she cried. He pulled out and rammed it deep again, and her body seized up again, her pussy releasing everything it had in it at once, squirting and spraying juices out of her and down both their legs.

All she could do was tremble and whimper as she squirted pussy juices everywhere.

Losing all functions, Jessica collapsed and fought for air. As she labored to breathe, she giggled like a little girl. "WHEW!" she said, breathlessly. "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

As she recovered from the most intense sexual experience of her life, breathing heavily and enjoying her father's giant cock, still plunging in and out of her, Jessica started crying again.

This time they were tears of joy. She had been a rotten bitch to everyone her whole life because she knew she could never have the one thing that she truly wanted.

Now, thanks to nerdy fucking Herbie, she finally got her one true desire.

Smiling and weeping tears of joy, she watched in awe as her father's washboard abs contracted, sending his thick and wonderful cock deep into her vagina over and over again.

She wished her hands were free so she could caress his face and chest, like her mom used to do when they made love. Jessica used to sneak into their closet at night and secretly watch them. If her father had ever caught her there he would have put her over his knee and spanked her ass. Actually, despite that often used threat, Jacob Jackson had never actually spanked his children.

Then again, if he had spanked her ass, Jessica would have enjoyed it. She probably would have cum right on his knee. She nearly giggled at that thought when she heard her father grunt and say, "Goddamn it, Baby girl! I'm going to cum... and it's gonna be a BIG ONE!"

"CUM IN ME, DADDY!" Jessica cried.

"NO!" he shouted, pulling his giant penis out of her.

"IN MY MOUTH THEN!" she whined, wanting to at least have him cum inside her somewhere.

Suddenly, Nancy's little head popped up, and she shouted, "No worries! I got this!"

Her little hands wrapped around the sides of her father's big dick and her mouth landed on the tip of his cock, suckling it like a sucker fish just as her Dad spasmed and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

He looked just as surprised and shocked as Jessica was to see Nancy's small blonde head stuck to the very tip of his now violently twitching and ejaculating penis.

Nancy's cheeks bloated out, and she gulped and gulped and gulped, as Jessica's Dad grunted several times, releasing an obviously massive load of cum that should have been Jessica's.

"WHAT THE HOLY HELL!" Jessica cried, exasperated. "WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM?"

Her Dad, resigned to having his cum devoured, finished ejaculating in Nancy's constantly sucking and gulping mouth. Nancy's eyes rolled back in her head, as she stroked his huge shaft with both her little hands and finished milking every last drop out of her Dad's big cock.

"You greedy little, Dick Tick!" Jessica cried. "You stole my Dad's cum!"

Nancy pulled her mouth off her Dad's dick, looked over at her, opened her mouth and let out a loud burp.

"Fucking delicious, too!" She said, wiping the sides of her lips with her fingers and then sucking the semen remnants off each finger.

Looking up to the side at her dad, she smacked her lips and said, "Really, sir. Compliments to the chef. That was DE-LECTABLE."

"Aren't you fucking full yet?" Jessica said. "Go suck another chunky load out of Rachel's blown out asshole!"

Nancy smiled. "I think I'll do just that."

She turned and scampered away.

Someone from behind her father yelled, "Hey, Buddy! You done yet? There are other guys waiting to fuck her, you know."

Jessica's heart sank. She said, "I wanted to have your baby, Daddy. Now I'll get knocked up by some stranger." She felt like crying again.

Her father nodded. "Okay, then, Baby girl. Let's put a Jackson in that belly." Her father bent down, kissed her forehead and slid his big cock back inside of her.

Jessica's heart leapt to its previous heights. "Really, Daddy? You think you can cum again?" She felt his glorious cock fill her up.

"I know I can, and the second orgasm is supposed to be much more potent than the first, anyway." He kissed her on the lips and they kissed like lovers for the first time in her life. He fucked her as they kissed, massaging her large breast and actually able to engulf it with his giant hand.

"Hey!" the guy behind him yelled, "No seconds. You already fucked her once."

Her Dad raised a hand, and extended a giant middle finger. Jessica giggled as they kissed and fucked.

###

(about 45 minutes earlier)

Ever since Eddie had filled her mouth with his delicious, succulent and savory semen, Nancy had been having the greatest time of her life.

Eddie's tasty load of cum had been life changing. She couldn't even imagine why her two big bellies full of sperm the previous night had caused her so much distress. Actually, she hoped Herbie would make her smaller later and give her another belly full of sperm to enjoy, and this time she would gobble every gooey, slimy drop of it up and then ask for seconds and thirds.

As giant Harvey brutally fucked a passed out Rachel in her ass for the second time, Nancy waited impatiently for him to serve her another big helping of jizm from his giant ball sack. She wouldn't pull her mouth away from this one. That was for sure.

She licked her lips in anticipation, watching him pound his cock into Rachel's asshole. It was taking too damn long. She sighed and looked around.

Herbie was hovering over the dust pan full of men, talking to them.

"What's taking so long, Herbie-Bear?" she yelled to him. "I'm waiting!"

He smiled and shook his head. "Don't you worry!" he shouted. "I'm making the ones who want blowjobs from you big first!"

Nancy squealed and giggled, hopping up and down, unable to contain her excitement.

What the hell had gotten into her? She didn't know, but she really liked it. Nancy felt like a fat kid in a chocolate factory, waiting on load after creamy, delicious load of gourmet goo.

Her favorite food had been BLT's on white toast, but cum was so much better in so many ways. How she had never realized she liked it so much was a mystery. Maybe she had developed or acquired a taste for it, like people say they do for pea soup or for liver and onions.

She didn't know and she really didn't care. She just wanted lots and lots of cum to drink. Nancy just couldn't get enough.

Herbie started making guys big again and they walked in her direction, some undressing and some just pulling down their pants and exposing their cocks. As they lined up in front of her it looked like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

The first one in line was a firefighter named Gregory McFarland. She had dated him for a week and had dumped him right after he had bought her a brand new BMW. "Hey, Bitch!" he said, stopping and stroking his cock about two feet in front of her face. "I like you at half your height. How about I choke you with this thing, and I don't give a fuck how much you struggle. I am going to make you suck my-!"

Nancy couldn't wait for him to finish. She scampered forward, opened her mouth and lunged, taking his big-to-her meaty cock all the way down her throat.

Greg staggered backward, and let out a little gasp of surprise, but she latched onto his legs, going with him as she deepthroated his still half soft penis with one mighty suck. Nancy twisted the cap open on her trach nozzle to get air, and milked at his cock with little bobbs of her head.

"Holy MOLY!" Greg shouted. "You are NOT the fucking Nancy I know. Jesus, Joseph and Mary! She's eating my whole fucking dick!"

Nancy pulled her mouth off his cock, covered her trach hole with her hand and said, "CUM! Feed me your FUCKING CUM!" She went back to sucking his now hard penis. It fit all the way down her throat, but just barely. To her it was a thick eleven inch penis, but to full sized Greg it was just under six normal inches.

As she enthusiastically serviced him, she peeked around at the other cocks she could see waiting for her attention. Most were bigger than Greg's and that disappointed her. She would never be able to take them down her throat like this one.

Greg grabbed her head and started pumping his hips. She helped him fuck her throat.

She wondered if she should get Herbie to make her a little bigger so she could deepthroat more cocks. At two and a half feet tall her throat was just too small to accommodate bigger penises. Then she realized the bigger she got the amounts of cum would seem smaller.

No way. She'd have to make do at her present height.

What if she asked Herbie to make her smaller? It would seem like more cum, but then she would have even more trouble sucking all their cocks than she was already having.

Greg said, "Oh God! I'm cumming!"

It was music to Nancy's ears. She pulled his cock out of her throat and sucked just the tip, waiting for his gooey goodness to fill her mouth.

He blew his wad and Nancy caught it all, every forceful stream until it dribbled oozed and died. Nancy was nearly bursting with joy at a new, big mouthful of thick, fresh spunk.

She savored each deliberate swallow, her eyes losing focus and feeling dizzy and euphoric with delight. When she finished she looked around for another source of sperm. Some stranger was next in line. He looked like a filthy homeless guy, but his cock was out and hard.

Nancy ran to it and took it into her mouth, sucking it fast and feverishly, wanting cum more than just about anything she ever wanted.

"Oh, my, my, my," the homeless man said, "Slow down there, little kitten. I like my blowjobs soft and slow."

Nancy kept going fast.

"I'll never cum this way," he said.

She stopped, held his big penis in her little hands and stroked it slowly. "Like this?" she asked. "Show me how you want it."

The man used his hand to guide hers in the stroking rhythm he liked. "Just like that," he said.

Nancy stroked his fifteen inch-to-her cock for several seconds, but started to get frustrated. "Is there anything else I can do to get you to cum faster?"

"You could let me fuck you."

"Sorry, Pal," she said, frowning and stroking faster. "This cock is way too wide."

"I could use my finger, and you just keep stroking. I'd cum much quicker then."

Nancy nodded and smiled. "Okay, sounds good." She spread her legs apart.

The man got on his knees, which brought his cock down even with her shoulders, licked his finger, reached down and put it on the opening of her pussy. He slowly pushed his finger up inside her, opening her up pretty damn wide for a single finger.

"Oooh," she said, "That's one BIG fucking finger you got there."

He smiled. "Well, thank you, and that's one tiny pussy you got there."

They both laughed. She continued stroking his shaft and sucking the head of his penis as he gave her a big finger fuck.

Another man, this one shorter and hispanic looking, walked forward, jerking himself off. He said, "I'm almost about to cum and Dr. Nipper said--"

"You just say when, Pal!" Nancy said, eyeing his twelve inch-to-her penis.

"And then what?" he asked.

"And then you shoot your cum right in my mouth. Make sure you don't miss."

"Okay," he said, "When."

"When?!" Nancy jumped off of the finger, let go of the cock and lunged for the hispanic dude's cock. He pointed it, but just before her mouth reached the tip he shot his load and it hit her in the chest, sliming her left tit. She quickly clamped her lips over the tip and began neatly catching the rest of his shooting spunk in her mouth.

She gulped and gulped until he finished filling her mouth up with sperm. Pulling her mouth off, she gasped for air and swallowed at the savory taste on her tongue. "Tastes spicey! You must like tacos!" she said, chuckling. Nancy lifted her breast and slurped up the gooey mess he had made on it. She swallowed it down and chuckled again. "At least my big tit caught your first shot!"

"I'm about to cum, too!" said another guy she had dated, who stepped up between the homeless dude and the hispanic. His name was Larry something, and he had paid all her bills off with his credit cards before she dumped him.

"Hi, Larry."

Hi, Nance." He continued jerking off. The homeless guy was jerking off, too. It was like a race. Nancy got between them ready to swallow the winner's sperm.

The homeless guy won and Nancy jerked him off slowly with both hands as he dumped a huge very thick and creamy load in her mouth. She had to swallow like four or five times to drink it all.

It was spectacular. She enjoyed every creamy mouthful. And, to her delight, as soon as she finished swallowing that huge heavenly load, Larry stepped forward and offered her his penis.

Nancy tackled it with her open mouth and caught the first powerful blast right in the back of her throat. She gulped and gulped as he dumped the rest on her tongue.

When that was gone she looked around for more guys.

Herbie was taking his damn sweet time making them guys big again. Most were still an inch tall over on that dust pan.

There was one guy, however, he had made gigantic, like Harvey, only even bigger, maybe ten feet tall. Nancy walked over to him.

She barely came up to his knee.

"Hello, way up there," she called.

He looked down and smiled. "Hello," he said.

"So why didn't you want me to suck your dick and drink all your cum?"

He pointed at Rachel, who was still passed out and still getting absolutely pounded by Harvey. That guy really held a grudge. "Rachel ruined my life. I'm hoping to help ruin hers."

"I think that guy Harvey is taking care of that. How about you jerk off and dump it all in my mouth?"

He looked down at her and scoffed. "I am ten feet tall. You are barely three feet tall and I haven't cum in a week. I would drowned you."

"No you wouldn't!" Nancy said, secretly hoping he would. Her mouth watered and she got butterflies in her tummy, wondering how much cum this giant had in that giant ball sack of his. She needed to find out. "It looks like Harvey is going to be a while. He already came once. So, I'll make a deal with you."

"What kind of deal?"

"You lay down on the floor, and if I can make you cum then I get to drink it."