Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged and shook his head. "I've been saving my cum up all week for Rachel."

"For Rachel's ass? She won't even notice how much you cum in there. Don't you want to see if you'll drown me or if I'll actually be able to swallow it all without spilling any? Aren't you the least bit curious? I am."

He thought about that. "You mean you would put your mouth over it while I'm ejaculating and try to drink it all without spilling any?"

Nancy smiled and nodded. "Exactly!" she said, and had to swallow her spit from salivating so much.

"It sounds enticing. I'd like to see you try that. I really would, but I had my heart set on fucking Rachel hard in her ass."

"Why not do both?"

"Both? But I wanted to cum in her ass."

"You can't cum twice in one day?"

"Well, sure I can."

"Then what's the problem? And, on top of that, if you let me drink the first one it will take you longer to cum in her ass. You will get to fuck her hard in her bitchy ass for an even longer time. Win fucking win, Pal!"

He nodded. "You know what? You convinced me."

Another giant sized dude who Nancy had't noticed had arrived and had been standing behind her spoke up. "You convinced me, too!" He said, "I'm Frank. Can you try that on me, also?"

"Absolutely, Frank!" Nancy said, pleasantly surprised. Frank was shorter at around nine feet tall, but his nut sack was humongous.

"I'm Teddy," the first giant she had talked to said, "But I go first, right?"

Nancy laughed. "Why don't both you strapping hunks lay on the floor and whoever cums first goes first."

Less than a minute later, Nancy crouched between Frank and Teddy as the two giant men jerked off, racing to be the first one to cum in her salivating mouth.

"If one of you says they are cumming I want the other one to stop jerking off immediately. I don't want to miss one while I'm drinking the other. You got that, Frank?"

He nodded.

"You got that, Teddy?"

"Got it, Nancy."

Nancy stood up, looking back and forth between the two giant cocks. She could barely contain her excitement. These would be massive loads. Teddy hadn't cum in seven days and Frank hadn't cum in six. Herbie had asked everyone to save up their cum for her to swallow, bless his perverted heart, and Nancy couldn't thank him enough.

Teddy shouted,"Oh shit! Oh, shit! I'm going to CUM!" Nancy's open mouth was on the receiving end of Teddy's bat sized cock before he finished his second 'oh shit'. She had twisted her trach nozzle open, so she could breathe freely while she was drinking, but wasn't sure how that might backfire.

Herbie's cock had been past the opening to her windpipe when he had deposited his cum in her throat for breakfast, so that didn't factor in what she was attempting here. If she could open her esophagus enough and keep swallowing, without any cum backing up through her windpipe, she was fairly certain she could swallow an incredible amount of semen in a very short span of time.

Of course, there also could be a risk of clogging her vacant windpipe with cum and actually choking to death, or more accurately, drowning to death... on a throat filled with cum.

For some reason the thought of her dying that way had made her giggle, so she immediately decided to try it. Maybe she thought it was so funny because Teddy had said he would drowned her if he came in her mouth. Him actually drowning her to death with his cum after joking about it would be hilarious.

Teddy groaned and heaved, his giant cock pulsed dramatically as a garden hose sized stream of warm cum burst into Nancy's welcoming gullet. It shot into her with so much force that it surged half way down her throat, and instantly filled her mouth, bloating her cheeks and making both her ears pop.

That was only the first burst, so she guzzled as much as she could as fast as she could to make way for the next.

His giant cock pulsed again and did the same as the first, surging halfway down her throat, but added too much cum in her mouth at once, sending the overflow the only way it could go.

Cum surged up into her nasal cavity, clogging her nose, making her eyes water and making both her nostrils explode. The two streams of cum shot from her nose, ran down her upper lip and landed on the head of Teddy's big cock.

She hadn't expected any of that, and that was only his first two shots of ejaculate. Nancy used what she had learned in her beer chugging college days to open up her gullet and quickly chug the incoming cum in a frantic attempt to make way for the next burst.

Teddy's big cock pulsed a third time and that thick stream of cum surged in at the perfect time, simultaneous with her chugging swallow, and the bulk of it shot the length of her esophagus right into her stomach.

Having guzzled that huge glut down successfully, Nancy knew she had mastered this. Breathing through her neck, she guzzled a fourth, fifth and sixth big shot and then Teddy's big cock began to relax. It dropped several more big gluts of thick sperm into her mouth, but she easily gulped them all down.

Lifting her mouth off the head of his spent cock, she licked the semen out of the pee hole and off the top of it where her nose leaked.

Twisting the trach hole closed, she snorted several times to pull all the cum out of her nasal cavity and swallowed the last big glut of Teddy's massive load in one tasty gulp.

She looked up from her successful attempt at handling a giant man's giant load and saw both Teddy and Frank gawking at her with their mouths hanging open.

Clearing her throat, she said, "What? Did I miss some? Is there cum on my chin or face or something?" She felt around her face and neck with her fingers.

Teddy shook his head.

Frank's eyes were wide with awe as he said, "YOU are a cum drinking fucking GODDESS! That was the most amazing thing I have EVER witnessed! Where did you learn how to drink cum like that?"

Nancy chuckled, but burped loudly and unexpectedly. She savored the flavor from her belch, as she covered her mouth, smiled and said, "Ooops! Excuse me! And thank you. It just sort of comes naturally, I guess." She looked over at Franks giant cock, rubbed her hands together and slid off of Teddy. Nancy climbed up on Frank's belly, and faced the head of his cock. "Are you almost ready to feed the cum whore, Franky-baby?"

He began vigorously jacking off. In a breathless voice he said, "You bet I am, and it's going to be the biggest load you ever fucking drank!"

"Awesome!" Nancy said, licking her lips and opening her neck nozzle. Covering it with her hand, she said, "Don't you dare hold anything back, Franky. I want every last sperm cell OUT of that big, full ball sack of yours. From your ball sack and straight into my belly. Let's fucking DO THIS!"

Franky let out a loud moan as he stroked his cock even faster and cried, "GET READY! I'm gonna CUM!"

Nancy's mouth surrounded his pee hole and formed a tight ring. She opened her gullet and waited to guzzle, hoping this load really would be the biggest one she ever drank.

Frank's body stiffened and bucked, as he shouted, "Drink THIS, WHORE!"

So much cum gushed out of his penis, surged through her open gullet and shot down her esophagus that Nancy was certain she felt and heard it plop into the huge glut of cum filling her stomach. She closed her eyes and chugged cum like a fiend.

The second gush sent sperm shooting out her nostrils again, but the third gush came instantly after the second and overwhelmed her. Cum sprayed back out of her mouth all around Frank's huge cock, shot out her nose again and filled her windpipe.

Nancy guzzled as fast and as much as she could, but Frank wasn't even close to finished, and by the eighth or ninth powerful blasting gush, Nancy had to pull her mouth off his cock and gain control of what was filling her mouth, nose and windpipe.

Several more slimy spears creamed her face, neck and tits, as she struggled. After pushing air up her windpipe, and swallowing that pesky wad, she snorted the cum out of her nose. Nancy gulped and laughed at how off the hook and ridiculous this orgasm was.

Then she got to work, slurping up the huge mess even before he stopped cumming.

As she licked Frank's cum off his stomach, cock and balls, swallowing mouthful after mouthful, she looked up at him and smiled. "I guess I missed a drop," she said. She slurped a big wad off the shaft of his cock and gulped it down.

Frank laughed, and said, "Maybe two. Oh, and there's some on your neck."

Nancy smiled, shook her head and wiped it off with a finger. She sucked the finger clean.

Nancy looked up and saw five or six guys staring at her. She stood up and walked over to her place in the middle of Rachel and Jessica. Turning toward the men who were still staring at her, she asked, "Are you guys here to get your dicks sucked?"

Several of them nodded.

Nancy smiled and said, "Well, come on then, pull them out. Form a line. Let's get all that sweet cum out of your balls and into my belly!"

The first guy approached her. It was Chad Baxter. She had dated him for about two weeks and cleaned the poor sucker's bank account out. It was only twenty grand, but what idiot gives a girl he's dating full access to his bank account?

"Hi, Chad," she said, "How've you been?"

"Good, Nancy. I just went back to college and I'm studying to be--"

"Yeah," Nancy said, "I don't care... like at all. Just whip your dick out so I can suck a big creamy load out of it. Thanks."

He looked frustrated, but unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.

"That's good. Now come on," she said, waving him closer. "Bring that sperm sprayer in closer. Tethered to a wall here." He shuffled forward with his cock out.

As soon as it was within cocksucking range, Nancy's mouth engulfed it and went to work. She sucked it for about thirty seconds when Herbie's shout caught her full attention.

"Damn it, Harvey!" Herbie shouted. "You were supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth again!" Herbie yelled to the room. "Everyone is supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth!"

"I know! Sorry! So sorry!" Harvey said, his cock still buried balls deep in Rachel's ass. "That one slipped."

Apparently, Harvey had cum in Rachel's ass, and all Nancy could think of was that it was a nice big, giant sized wad of cum free for the taking. She forgot about Chad and moved in closer to Rachel's cum filled bum.

"You've been fucking her for almost twenty minutes. How does it slip? And now her ass is going to be dripping cum! How are the rest of us going to fuck that mess?"

"It's okay, Herbie-Bear," Nancy said, running up behind Rachel. "I'll clean it all out!"

She put a hand on Rachel's thigh, and another on Harvey's giant knee, diligently inspecting Rachel's butthole and Harvey's cock.

Nancy said, "Just pull out slowly so I can get my mouth under there and drink it all out of her ass."

Rachel sneered down at her and said, "Are you fucking nuts?"

Harvey slid his big cock out and Nancy quickly put her mouth on Rachel's gaping asshole. She slurped and sucked, trying to coax Harvey's cum out of it. Suddenly, a huge cumfart gurgled out into her mouth, giving Nancy a whole mouthful of Harvey's sweet cum. She moaned softly at the feel and taste of that big, slimy wad on her tongue and gulped it all down in one gulp.

Rachel dropped her head and shouted, "Oh my God! I think I'm going to be sick!"

(to be continued)