Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 05

Story Info
Mad doc exacts his next acts with sex acts and ball sacks!
9.2k words
4.38
12.4k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

Suddenly, he stopped pumping, burying his big cock deep in her ass again with his whole body shaking and jerking. She felt her bowels filling up with warm ejaculate.

Harvey groaned as he came inside her.

"Damn it, Harvey!" Herbie shouted. "You were supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth again!" Herbie yelled to the room. "Everyone is supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth!"

"I know! Sorry! So sorry!" He said, dumping the last of his big load deep in Rachel's bum. "That one slipped."

"You've been fucking her for almost twenty minutes. How does it slip? And now her ass is going to be dripping cum! How are the rest of us going to fuck that mess?"

"It's okay, Herbie-Bear," Nancy said, running up behind Rachel. "I'll clean it all out!"

Nancy put a little hand on Rachel's thigh, and another on Harvey's giant knee, diligently inspecting her butthole and Harvey's cock.

Nancy said, "Just pull out slowly so I can get my mouth under there and drink it all out of her ass."

Rachel sneered down at the two and a half foot tall Nancy and said, "Are you fucking nuts?"

Harvey slid his big cock out of her asshole and Nancy's mouth landed right on it, slurping and sucking. Rachel felt a huge cumfart gurgle out into Nancy's slurping mouth and she could have sworn she heard Nancy make a yummy sound.

Rachel felt the bile rise in her throat, and she cried out, "Oh my God! I think I'm going to be sick!"

###

Jessica wanted to puke, too, but not because cum starved Nancy slurped cum out of her, but because the fourth random dude in less than ten minutes had just pumped cum into her.

It had been two black men, some Mexican guy and that last one looked Japanese. Great! Her mongrel firstborn would be a samurai wetback rapper.

The next guy in line stepped forward.

Jessica thought it couldn't get any worse until she saw this one. He was over ten feet tall, fat and he actually looked retarded, wearing a big goofy smile and stroking an incredibly wide cock that had to be twelve inches long, at least to her. To him, at his normal retard height, it probably was only five or six inches, but this was no pencil dick like Herbie's. That goddamned dick looked as wide as a newborn.

It was bad enough she had to push a baby out of her pussy in nine months, did she really have to feel a baby-sized cock pushed into her pussy to begin the process?

As he approached and squatted down, getting ready to try and fuck her with that fat cock of his, Jessica screamed through her gag as loud as she could scream.

The retarded goofball paused and said, "I don't understand. There's something on your mouth."

His incredibly stupid response actually distracted Jessica from the horror of being fucked by his double wide salami. She paused in disbelief, blinking up at the idiot.

He really was fucking retarded. She screamed even louder, frantic to get Herbie's attention. Jessica doubted he would do anything to stop this nightmare from happening, besides chuckle, gloat and enjoy the show, but what other choice did she have?

Suddenly, as she screamed hysterically, the big retard's sausage sized fingers pulled at her gag. "Here, let me get that thing off so you can tell me what's wrong."

Jessica adjusted her head, jutting her jaw, so this retarded giant could get one of his clumsy, kielbasa digits under her gag. He hooked it and pulled, and her gag popped out of her mouth.

"HERBIE!" Jessica screamed. "GET THIS RETARDED GOOFBALL AWAY FROM ME!" She burst into tears of frustration, knowing Herbert wouldn't give a goddamn. As she sobbed loudly and pitifully, the smiling goofball looked down and guided his wide cock toward her sloppy, cum dripping snatch. Jessica looked down through her blurry tears to survey the damage that was about to be done to her formerly pretty, petite and acceptably snug manhole.

As the head of that fat monster cock pressed against her smallish pussy entrance, Herbie shouted, "STOP ARNOLD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

The giant retard, looking startled, froze and turned his head. "What?" he said.

Herbie strode over, carrying his Shrink rifle over one shoulder like a freedom fighter. "You were supposed to be in Rachel's line," he said.

"But the line was too long..."

Herbie sighed. "Look, I told you I would make you big for Rachel's ass, not Jessica's pussy. I don't want to blow that sweet pussy out yet. Maybe you can do that to her sometime in the future, but I plan on personally using that cunt for my own pleasure for at least four or five months. Now go get back in line behind Rachel."

"Okay..." the giant retard said, looking deflated. He stood up, turned and lumbered away.

Jessica could have kissed Herbie at that moment and actually meant it.

Herbie called out to the retard as he walked away, "Hold up a minute, Arnold. Turn around."

The goofball turned around, still stroking his beefy cock.

"Holy cow!" Herbie said, shaking his head. "That penis of yours got awfully wide once it hardened. It's much too thick for Rachel's ass. I'm going to have to reduce that by about thirty percent."

"Oh, fudge, Doc. I like being this big."

"Sorry," Herbie said, adjusting the dial on his rifle. "We can't have any injuries. A lot of other guys want to fuck that ass, too." He pointed his rifle at the retard and fired.

The disappointed looking oaf shrunk to about eight feet tall, turned and wandered away. Jessica shook her head. "You know, Herbie, that retard almost fucked me with that monster!"

Herbie ignored her and addressed the eight or nine guys lined up to fuck her. A seventy year old bald guy was next in line. Herbie waved him in toward her waiting pussy. "Come on, Old timer," he said, "Go fill that little cunt up with cum."

The old geezer nodded, smiling a toothless smile. He quipped, "I'll fill that little cunt's vagina up with cum, too."

Herbie chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Good one! Just don't have a heart attack!"

"I won't, Dr. Nipper." The old man looked up from her pussy, stroking his long, pale cock. Both his cock and his face looked familiar. He said, "Hello, Jessie Jane. How have you been, sweet peach?"

Jessica suddenly recognized him. Her blood ran cold.

"GRANDPAPPY?!" she shrieked. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jessica hadn't seen or talked with any members of her family since she had won her lawsuit against them over six years ago.

She was horrified to see him there, standing naked in front of her with a raging boner, after she had just been fucked by four strange men and with her legs spread wide before him, her exposed pussy leaking copious amounts of seminal fluids out onto the floor.

Her grandfather shrugged. "The same as everyone else." He waddled forward and grabbed her hip, pointing his erection at her pussy and pushing it toward it, as if about to fuck her. "You ARE a little CUNT!" he said. "So, what do you do with little cunts, Sweet Peach? You treat them just like a little CUNT!"

"GRANDPAPPY!" she cried, exasperated. He really was about to fuck her. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU--!

Her grandfather inserted the tip of his dick into her pussy and then slowly slid his long cock deep in her cum drenched vagina. Jessica, not even able to process what had just happened, screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! GRANDPAPPY!"

He smiled down at her as his penis bottomed out inside of her, and Jessica freaked the fuck out, breaking down crying, her hysterical tears so profuse they were blurring the surreal sight of his smiling face.

It felt like she was going crazy. This was her sweet, lovable Grandpappy, the nicest man, besides her Dad, she had ever known. Both him and her father had always protected her and bailed her out of the countless troubles that she had always caused.

And, yet, suddenly, he was fucking her.

He began pumping his long dick in and out of her and smiling down at her with his pink gums bared. "Your Dad's here, too!" he said as he fucked her. Jessica wept uncontrollably, her heart broken in two and her stomach twisted in knots.

He continued fucking her as he turned and waved behind him. Not even wanting to look, but not able to stop herself, Jessica spotted her father. He was next in line, looking at her sternly with his hands on his hips as he awaited his turn.

Jessica closed her eyes, shook her head and cried harder than she had ever cried. She knew that taking their family home in her bogus lawsuit over invented sexual abuse claims had burned some bridges and instilled some hard feelings, but this was completely insane.

She wept like a little girl as her own grandfather fucked her. This had truly shocked her. Yes, she had seen her father and grandfather nude before because they had always pranced around the house naked. She and her mother had, too. That practice, innocent as it was, had given Jessica all the evidence she had needed to sue them after her mom had died. Showing pictures of her being naked around them both at family functions had swayed the jury, and Jessica had been awarded everything they owned by decision of the court.

Neither her father nor her grandfather had ever molested her. Actually, they had always been wonderful to her and were fine, upstanding human beings. She was the bad one, not them. That's why she couldn't believe they were here to rape her.

Now, as she got railed by her own grandpappy, all she could do was blubber in self pity. Her grandfather grunted, shook and trembled as he shot his load deep in her pussy. A long sliver of drool fell from his open mouth and landed in her wide open crying mouth as his cum filled her birth canal.

"There you go, Sweet Peach," her grandpa said, loudly clearing his throat and rubbing her shoulder. "Now you know how I felt in that courtroom. Let me go get your Dad. He wants to let you know how he felt, too." He pulled his penis out of her and turned away.

Jessica wailed sobbing, completely broken.

Her father approached and stopped a few feet in front of her. He looked down at her nakedness with a look of disgust on his face. He was fully dressed.

Through her racking sobs, Jessica begged, "Da-ha-ddeee! Puh-lee-heeez don't fuh-huk meee-hee-hee!"

He frowned down at her and shook his head. "I'm not going to fuck you. You're my baby girl. I'd never do that." Turning toward Herbie who was across the room he shouted, "Hey, Nipper! Can someone clean my daughter up? She's got GOBS OF CUM dripping out EVERYWHERE over here, Goddamn it!"

Nancy's excited voice shouted, "OOH! CAN I DO THAT? LET ME!"

Herbie immediately headed toward them. He stopped along the way only for a moment to squat down and release the half-sized Nancy from the wide leather belt that had tethered her to the wall. The belt dropped to the floor. Herbie stood up and pointed Nancy toward Jessica and her Dad. Nancy, looking giddy with excitement, and now completely naked, walked quickly in their direction with Herbie close behind.

As soon as little Nancy arrived, she looked down at the floor beneath Jessica, with wide eyes and a ridiculously delighted smile on her face. She put a hand to her chest and said, "Oh my! That is a huge frigging puddle of semen!" She giggled. "I better clean that up first so nobody slips!" Nancy dropped down onto her hands and knees, disappearing from Jessica's sight.

Jessica heard loud slurping and gulping sounds punctuated by soft gasps and grunts of pleasure.

Herbie arrived, also smiling, but in amusement, as he stared down at Nancy. Her Dad watched Nancy, too, looking much more disturbed than amused.

Nancy's gleeful face popped up right in front of Jessica's vagina. Her whole mouth was glistening, surrounded by a white film of seminal fluid. "Wow!" she said, eyes wide, licking her lips and nodding. "Your pussy is LOADED UP with cum!"

Nancy wrapped her little hands around both Jessica's thighs from underneath. First she quickly lapped up all the little stray streaks and dollops of cum from around Jessica's pussy, asshole and both her thighs, then she opened her mouth wide and pressed it firmly around Jessica's pussy hole. She began suckling and gulping, her eyes rolling back into her head as she issued soft, little moans of satisfaction after every swallow.

Jessica had stopped sobbing, distracted by Nancy's disgusting and abnormal behavior. As Nancy frantically extracted and devoured as much semen from Jessica's pussy as was humanly possible, Jessica looked up at Herbie and said, "What the FUCK did you DO to her?"

Herbie's smile vanished. He looked startled. Tearing his eyes away from admiring the cum-obsessed, half-sized Nancy and shaking his head, he looked guiltily at Jessica, shrugged and said, "I just... I just gave her something, something to help her... to help her stop from being squeamish."

Nancy took her mouth off Jessica's pussy, her eyes half closed in rapture with only the whites showing. She gulped down a huge mouthful of sperm and then she let out a long, loud belch. "Mmmmm," she said, a look of complete bliss on her face and smacking her lips. "That... was soooo... fucking exquisite."

"From being squeamish?" Jessica said, horrified. "She's a goddamned cum-starved, jism-JUNKIE! JUST LOOK AT HER! She's out of her FUCKING MIND!"

Nancy feverishly licked all around Jessica's pussy, her little tongue trying desperately to find and lick up any remnant of semen she might have missed.

"Okay!" Herbie said, "Nancy! That's enough! Jessica is all cleaned up now!"

Nancy stopped licking, closely inspecting Jessica's glistening and tongue-washed pubic region showing more and more disappointment on her face. "Yeah, I guess your right. That suck--"

Just then, interrupting her, someone shouted, "SHIT! I'm gonna CUM!" from Rachel's direction. It was one of the enlarged men who was fucking Rachel in the ass.

Nancy's face lit up. "I'LL GET IT!" she shouted, turning and running at full speed toward the giant man. "OOH! GOODY!" Nancy yelled. "IT'S ANOTHER BIG GUY!" She giggled with glee as she ran away.

Herbie pushed his glasses up on his nose, cleared his throat, turned to Jessica's Dad, smiled and said, "There you go, Mr. Jackson. Your daughter is all cleaned up. You may commence fucking her now. Would you like to be bigger for this occasion? I didn't want to enlarge anyone for Jessica's pussy just yet, but I would make an exception for this very special father and daughter experience."

"No," her Dad said, "I'm not fucking my own daughter, Nipper."

"Excuse me?" Herbie said, his face becoming stern. "But... but that was the agreement."

"True," her Dad said, "But I just wanted to see her again. I never intended to fuck her."

"You agreed you would fuck her, Mr. Jackson."

"That's the only way you'd allow me to come, so yes, I agreed to it, but I won't do that."

Herbie nodded, adjusted the dial on his Shrink rifle and pointed it at Jessica's Dad.

Jessica gasped. "What are you doing, Herbie?" she cried.

"Mr. Jackson," Herbie said, "I have adjusted my Shrink rifle to its maximum setting. If you do NOT fuck your daughter as we agreed I will be forced to shrink you into oblivion. I really don't know what will become of you in the quantum realm, but I really don't care. All I will care about is that I have eliminated a possible problem."

"But... but I'm no problem, Nipper," Jessica's Dad said, raising his hands in surrender. "I just wanted to see my daughter."

"You are a problem. If you are not guilty of raping her then you could go to the authorities and report her kidnapping, rape and imprisonment. I cannot take that risk."

"My father raped her, Nipper. That's why I brought him. So, you see, we fulfilled our agreement."

"That's not enough!" Herbie said, "Either you fuck your daughter as agreed or I will be forced to shrink both you and your father into nothingness."

Jessica's Dad shook his head. "But you said she's ovulating. What if I got her pregnant? It would be an incest baby."

"Your father already inseminated her. I don't think-"

"My father, Nipper, had a vasectomy. I, however, am quite fertile. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I refuse to rape my own baby girl, so you just go on and shoot if that's--."

"NO!" Jessica screamed. "Daddy! Daddy, please! Just fuck me!"

Her Dad looked at her and shook his head, a deep sadness in his eyes. "I just can't, Baby girl. I love you too much, and your mom would turn over in her--"

"I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!" Jessica screamed. She was lying, but it was the only card she could think of playing. Her father had too much integrity to ever fuck his own daughter, but if she could instill just a shred of doubt in him maybe she could save his life.

"What are you talking about?" He looked devastated, and Jessica knew she had him on the hook. She just had to yank it.

"Momma confessed that to me on her deathbed, Daddy. She said I was some guy named Hank's daughter." Jessica yanked the line hard. "She cheated on you with him two weeks before your wedding and she knew he got her pregnant."

Her Dad's face contorted for a split second, either in anger or confusion. He shook his head. "Henry Miller?" he said, "But your mother hated Hank. She would never--"

"SHE DID!" Jessica screamed. "I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!" Jessica burst into tears again. She had to convince him. "You know it's true, Daddy. Couldn't you tell?" Jessica took a deep breath, about to gamble on a hunch. "Every time you wanted to fuck me or thought about me sucking your cock you must have suspected I wasn't really your daughter."

Her Dad swallowed hard and dropped his head and hands. He stayed like that with his eyes closed, shaking his head.

"See!" she said, "You know it in your heart. I am NOT your Baby girl. That's why you lusted after me. A good man would NEVER lust after his own flesh and blood daughter, and you ARE a good man, aren't you, Jacob?"

He nodded and started weeping and nodding.

Jessica hated herself. She had done it again, successfully lied to a man. She had always had a sexual attraction toward her rugged and handsome father. Now she knew for the first time that he had always harbored a secret sexual desire for her, as well.

"I always wanted to fuck you, too, you know. So, let's just do it. Let's just stop pretending and fuck. You gave your word to Dr. Nipper, and I'm NOT your Baby girl, so just come over here and fuck me."

Her father nodded, wiping his tears away. "Okay," he said. "I'll do it... but no matter what happens today, what happened in the past or whatever goddamned shit happens in the future, you will ALWAYS be my Baby girl! ALWAYS!"

Jessica nodded, smiling and crying. In a shaky voice she said, "And you will always be my Daddy!"

He nodded and smiled. Taking a deep breath, he said, "Okay, Nipper. I'll fuck my Baby girl, but I'm NOT cumming inside her. I won't be a party to your impregnation by rape."

"That's entirely up to you, Mr. Jackson. Cum anywhere you want." He chuckled.

As she realized what was about to happen, that her decent, amazing and handsome father was actually about to fuck her, Jessica broke out in a cold sweat, her whole body trembling and weak with desire. Her heart pounded in her chest, it got hard to breathe and she felt her pussy twitch and flow with juices.

"Come to me, now, Jacob Jackson," Jessica said. "Come and fuck me. Fuck me... just like you always wanted... and just like I always wanted, too."

Her father frowned, nodded and began pulling off his clothes. When Jake Jackson had a job to do he got that job done.

Jessica watched him disrobe in awe. Her Dad was the most handsome and beautiful man she had ever seen, and he was taking off his clothes so he could fuck her.

Finally, after all these years, the only thing she had ever truly wanted, but thought she could never have was really about to happen.

It was like she had gone from a horrible nightmare to her innermost secret desire and fondest dream coming true.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers