Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 06

Story Info
Dr. Nipper concludes his sexual vengeance.
5.2k words
4.24
9.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers

"It's okay, Herbie-Bear," Nancy said, running up behind Rachel. "I'll clean it all out!"

She put a hand on Rachel's thigh, and another on Harvey's giant knee, diligently inspecting Rachel's butthole and Harvey's cock.

Nancy said, "Just pull out slowly so I can get my mouth under there and drink it all out of her ass."

Rachel sneered down at her and said, "Are you fucking nuts?"

Harvey slid his big cock out and Nancy quickly put her mouth on Rachel's gaping asshole. She slurped and sucked, trying to coax Harvey's cum out of it. Suddenly, a huge cumfart gurgled out into her mouth, giving Nancy a whole mouthful of Harvey's sweet cum. She moaned softly at the feel and taste of that big, slimy wad on her tongue and gulped it all down in one gulp.

Rachel dropped her head and shouted, "Oh my God! I think I'm going to be sick!"

Nancy felt the opposite of sick. Her tummy could barely hold any more gooey goodness after giant Frank had filled it up with his massive load, but she didn't care.

What had Herbie said? The human stomach can hold up to three or four times its thirty-two ounce capacity? She had exceeded her stomach's capacity, maybe doubled it, judging by how awfully full she felt, but it felt wonderful, like having a belly full of warm gooey love.

Her bloated and heavy tummy ached, but it was a good ache.

Nancy knew being half her normal size made every ejaculation twice as big. She had realized that when Eddie cummed in her mouth, but that only made her more excited. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that she could barely fit any of the normal sized cocks in her mouth now, nevermind those giant ones, which required both her hands to latch her mouth onto the tips, she would have asked Herbie to make her even smaller.

How could she milk every drop of delicious sperm out of all these oversized cocks if she were any smaller than she was now?

"FUCK!" Rachel shrieked, as giant sized Teddy shoved his giant sized cock up her ass.

Nancy chuckled. It couldn't happen to a nicer girl. She shouted, "You GO, Teddy-Bear!"

Teddy looked down at Nancy, smiled and gave her a thumbs up, then put both hands on Rachel's hips and began really giving her the heave-ho. Rachel yelped, cried, blubbered and groaned, taking quite a pounding.

Nancy shook her head to ward off a sympathetic shudder and grimaced. That shit really did look painful. She thought about waiting around for Teddy to cum again, which would be nice, but it would probably be a while after all the semen she'd just milked out of him.

Anyway, Nancy could just suck it all out of her after he dumped his load in her ass, which was really quite convenient. Rachel's ass would be like the gift that keeps on giving, Nancy's personal sperm bank, and she intended to make plenty of withdrawals.

Freed up to find alternate sources, Nancy shrugged, turned away and ran back to Chad, who was just standing there like an idiot. His hands were at his sides and his cock was soft. "Come on, Chad," she said, "You should have been jerking that thing off!"

"Huh?" he said, "Uh, Nancy, I think you have..." He pointed at his chin.

"What, Chad?" she asked, not caring. "Just let me suck the cum out then." Nancy lunged forward with her mouth wide, but Chad hopped back two or three steps. "Where the FUCK are you GOING?" she cried, just about fed up with him. "Do you want your dick sucked or not?"

Chad kept pointing at his chin. "You have some... uh... some stuff... on your chin."

Nancy swiped her hand over her chin and felt a thick glob scrape off onto her fingers. She got very excited for a moment and was just about to pop it into her mouth, thinking it was some extra thick and creamy cum, but it only turned out to be poop.

She flung it to the floor with a flick of her hand, wiped her chin off more thoroughly with her other hand and wiped both poopy hands off on her leather belt. "It's just some crap from Rachel's ass, Chad. You look like you've never seen shit before. Hell, I just ate more than that when she farted all that cum in my mouth. What's your problem? Now come over here so I can suck your dick."

Chad shook his head. "No," he said, "I'm going to... uh... I'm just going to go now." He gave her an awkward wave, turned away and wandered off, looking confused.

"CHAD!" Nancy shouted. "CHAD? Where are you going?"

"You can suck my cock, Cunt."

Nancy looked to her left and saw Chuck Cockburn standing there, and the sight of him shocked her. They stood eye to eye. He was half his normal size, just like her.

Nancy burst out laughing. "What the hell happened to you, Chuck?"

"Yeah, go ahead and laugh, you fucking cunt. I can still fucking rape you." He stepped forward, reached out to grab her, but a green light flashed and he shrunk to half of Nancy's size.

Chuck staggered, grabbing at the air, and looking confused. He looked up at Nancy and gasped.

"I thought you'd behave after our little talk, Mr. Cockburn," a giant sized Herbie said, "But it seems you are incapable of behaving."

"OH, COME ON!" Chuck shouted, jumping up and down, jerking his body all around and pumping his fists and arms in the air. "Wasn't I fucking small enough, Nipper? What the fuck?!"

"Apparently not," Herbie said. "After almost starting a riot, you were about to assault Nancy, despite the specific instructions I gave you."

"Fuck you, Nipper. Just fuck you. What the hell are you going to do, you eggheaded geek? I'm leaving! You hear me? I'm fucking leaving right now, and I demand you fix me so I can get the fuck out of this madhouse! I fucking demand it!"

"Very well," Herbie said. He flipped the dial on his rifle, aimed it at Chuck and fired.

The green light flashed and Chuck vanished.

Herbie pushed his glasses up on his nose and much more carefully studied and set the dial on his rifle.

"Where did he go, Herbie-Bear?" Nancy asked, unsure of what had just happened.

Herbie shrugged. "Wherever he went, my dear, the air molecules are too big to breathe. So I doubt he'll be there for long."

"Oh my God, Herbie," Nancy cried. "You killed him?"

Herbie nodded. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"As a matter of fact," Nancy said, putting her hands on her hips, "I do. You can't just go around murdering folks just because--"

"OH, SHIT! OH, SHIT!" Teddy the giant shouted from where he was fucking Rachel. "I'm CUMMING in you, BITCH!"

Nancy waved off Herbie and said, "Nevermind! Whatever! I have to go!" She turned and ran toward Rachel's Cornhole-ucopia of Cum. Or should she call it her Smorg-ASS-bord? No! It was her Butthole Buffet!

Nancy giggled with delight as she arrived. Teddy hadn't pulled out yet. She grabbed his giant thigh and went through his open legs.

"Okay, Teddy, I'm down here. Don't move!" Nancy said, squeezing her head up under his ball sack. She positioned her mouth, poised to pounce. "OKAY!" she shouted, "I got this! Abandon ship!"

Teddy grunted and pulled his enormous cock out of Rachel's now yawning cavern. His massive member bounced off Nancy's head as it retreated. Nancy shot up on her tip-toes and french kissed Rachel's gaping maw. The swollen sphincter ring seemed to kiss back, attempting to dilate closed again, but failing.

Nancy greedily sucked the hole and was rewarded with a stream of fresh, warm semen that flowed over her tongue and straight down her throat. She chugged with the flow, twisted the nozzle in her neck open to breathe, and hung onto Rachel's quivering thighs, as the sumptuous contents of her anus filled Nancy with bliss and added even more lovely bloat to her already cum-bloated belly.

Once the cupboard was bare, and there was no more to taste, Nancy pulled her mouth off Rachel's asshole and closed her nozzle. She swallowed at the filmy residue, and inhaled the aroma of spunk filling her face, reminiscing. "That is sooo fucking good," she softly said to herself.

Rachel's worn out, tear streaked face spun around, looking alarmed, apparently having heard what Nancy had just said. She looked down and back at Nancy with a sudden look of pity in her bloodshot and puffy eyes. In a hoarse and cracked voice, she said, "Jesus Christ, Nancy. Something really is wrong with you."

Nancy giggled, "Why? Can't a girl enjoy a nice big load of fresh, tasty cum?"

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes Rachel said, "And I thought I had it fucking bad. I would rather take a hundred more of these huge horrible cocks in my ass than trade places with you. What... the hell... did that psycho do to you?" She winced, hissed air in through clenched teeth, obviously in pain, and turned her head away, shaking it from side to side. "FUCK!" she shouted. "My ass is fucking THROBBING! Asshole fucking, Mother Fuckers!"

Nancy stepped back and paused, wondering if maybe Herbie really had done something to her.

"Excuse me, Nancy," Frank said, stepping around her and stroking his giant penis. He smiled down at her. "It's my turn at this bitch's back side, and thanks to you it's going to be a good long ride."

Nancy stepped aside.

Frank looked down at Rachel's ass. It still gaped open, almost the size of a quarter, despite it also being swollen, bruised and misshapen. "HOLY SHIT, RACHEL!" he said. "I've seen tighter holes with manhole covers on them!" He laughed, and said, "You ready for another big dick, Baby?"

Rachel looked back at him, and then down at his penis. She frowned and said, "You call that big, Frank?" She yawned, turned away and hung her head. "You always did bore the fuck out of me. You might as well bore the fuck out of my ass. Go ahead. Send it in. I'm taking a nap. Wake me when you're done."

"Bore the fuck out of THIS, Bitch!" Frank shoved his cock all the way in Rachel's ass in one mighty thrust.

She was either playing dead or she was dead, because she didn't react at all. Frank paused, seeming confused, his huge cock buried balls deep in Rachel's anus. He pulled halfway out and rammed it home again, grunting loudly from his mighty effort.

Still, Rachel failed to respond. Frank paused again.

Then, after a few moments of silence, Rachel let out a long, loud snore.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Frank said. He staggered backward, pulling his penis out of Rachel's ass as he retreated. "She frigging fell asleep!"

A green light flashed, and Frank grew a foot taller. Herbie said, "See if that wakes her up."

Frank chuckled, stepped forward, lined himself up, and thrust his even bigger cock all the way up Rachel's asshole for a second time.

Her head sprang up. Her whole body went rigid and she shrieked, "GOD-DAMMIT!"

"YUP!" Frank shouted, "That did it!" He began pumping Rachel fast and furious, as Rachel whimpered and moaned incoherently, shaking her head, writhing and pulling at her bound wrists.

As Nancy watched and waited for Frank to cum, she wondered why she was so damned obsessed with drinking it. Maybe Herbie really had done something to her. If he could shrink and enlarge anybody or anything, maybe he could have caused her sudden obsession with drinking semen.

It made sense. Her stomach actually hurt it was so full. How many loads had she already devoured? Before she could take a tally, Frank said, "I'm about to cum! NANCY!" He waved for her to come to him. "Come get this, Baby!"

"Excellent!" she shouted, running right to him. He pulled out and turned, placing the head of his huge cock in Nancy's open mouth.

Frank grunted and came, sending another huge volume of jizm into her mouth. This time she handled it well, gorging herself on yet another monster load, guzzling it all down in six or seven huge gulps without missing a single drop. She was getting very good at quickly and efficiently consuming even very large amounts of her favorite substance on earth. As soon as she finished Frank off, draining his giant cock dry, a call rang out from across the room near Jessica.

"Hey, Nipper! Can someone clean my daughter up? She's got GOBS OF CUM dripping out EVERYWHERE over here, Goddamn it!"

That had rung Nancy's dinner bell, but it was much too far for her tether to reach.

Nancy shouted at Herbie, "OOH! CAN I DO THAT? LET ME!"

Herbie headed toward Jessica, but stopped along the way to squat down and release Nancy from the wide leather belt that had tethered her to the wall. The belt dropped to the floor. Herbie stood up and pointed Nancy toward Jessica. Nancy walked quickly in her direction as Herbie followed.

As soon as she arrived, she spotted a big yummy glut of cum on the floor that had dripped from Jessica's pussy. She smiled, put a hand on her chest and said, "Oh my! That is a huge frigging puddle of semen!" She giggled. "I better clean that up first so nobody slips!" Nancy dropped down on all fours and began licking, slurping and gulping the whole puddle up. She finished it all in less than ten seconds and jumped to her feet with her face right in front of Jessica's vagina.

It was chock full of thick gobs of sperm.

"Wow!" Nancy said. "Your pussy is LOADED UP with cum!"

Nancy wrapped her hands under both Jessica's thighs and quickly lapped up all the little stray streaks and dollops of cum from around Jessica's pussy, asshole and both her thighs. Then she opened her mouth wide and pressed it firmly around Jessica's pussy hole. She began licking, sucking and slurping all the cum out, and gulping it all down, enjoying every thick, creamy mouthful. It took her quite a while and she sort of went into a sperm devouring trance.

As she collected the final gooey wad, she took her mouth off Jessica's cleaned out pussy and gulped down the last huge mouthful of sperm.

Nancy let out a long, loud belch, savoring the flavor saving fumes that filled her face. "Mmmmm," she said, smacking her lips. "That... was soooo... fucking exquisite."

Wanting more, Nancy licked all around Jessica's pussy, trying desperately to find and lick up any remnant of semen she might have missed.

"Okay!" Herbie said, "Nancy! That's enough! Jessica is all cleaned up now!"

Nancy stopped licking, closely inspecting Jessica's glistening and tongue-washed pubic region, getting more and more disappointed. "Yeah, I guess your right. That suck--"

Just then, interrupting her, someone shouted, "SHIT! I'm gonna CUM!" from Rachel's direction. It was one of the enlarged men who had been fucking Rachel in the ass.

Nancy's smiled. "I'LL GET IT!" she shouted, turning and running at full speed toward the giant man. "OOH! GOODY!" Nancy yelled. "IT'S ANOTHER BIG GUY!" She giggled with glee as she ran away.

As soon as she reached Rachel's butthole buffet, the giant rapist pulled his huge cock from it and a thick wad of precious seminal fluid seeped out and dropped toward the floor.

Nancy dropped to her knees right below Rachel's seeping anus, opened wide and caught the falling stream of thick goo in her wide open waiting mouth. More gooey goodness streamed out, filling Nancy's mouth so much she had to gulp with her mouth still open three times to keep up with the flow.

Her overloaded stomach spasmed in pain, sending sharp cramps through her whole tummy, but she endured it. That was the price of happiness she supposed, an aching belly bursting with sperm. The seeping cum petered out, so she hopped to her feet and sucked Rachel's gaping, twitching and swollen butt hole clean.

As Nancy retreated, another giant guy stepped up and began fucking Rachel's ass. "Hi, Rachel," he said, as he put his short for a giant, but very wide cock against her anal entrance.

Rachel looked back and snarled. She said, "Arnold? You're just my frigging gardener. What the FUCK did I EVER do to you?" Then she grunted and hissed air through her teeth as he pushed his wide cock into her.

"You treat me like garbage!" he said, fucking her as he talked. "I used to call Dr. Nipper and ask him when he was coming back because you were so mean. Then one day, he said, "Hey, Arnold, would you like to fuck Rachel." and I said, "Sure I would." and he said, "Then why don't you come to my lab this Sunday at noon." so I said, "Okay, Dr. Nipper, but I don't see how that has anything to do with--"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Rachel shrieked, shaking her head back and and forth with spit flying from her mouth. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK MY FUCKING ASS, YOU DUMB FUCKING MORON!"

"See!" Arnold said, continuing to pump his cock into her. "See how you talk to me. I mean, what did I ever do to you, Mrs. Nipper? I've always been polite and professional. Do you remember that time..."

As Arnold droned on, fucking and talking, Rachel hung her head, shaking it continuously and cried so hard that her whole body jerked with each sob.

Arnold came inside her, and Nancy cleaned it out.

Another giant guy fucked her, and Nancy got that cum out, too. Then another giant guy went to work, but he was taking a long time, so Nancy looked around for someone else to blow. She spotted the large group of men gathering near the folding chairs where they had all sat when they arrived. Most of them had already cum in her mouth, in Rachel's ass or in Jessica's pussy, but she decided to go over there and see if any of them would let her try and get more cum out of them.

She quickly walked toward the growing group of spent cocks, wondering why the hell she was so goddamned obsessed with drinking cum.

Just then, from ten feet away, Nancy heard: "Goddamn it, Baby girl! I'm going to cum... and it's gonna be a BIG ONE!"

Nancy spun and sprinted as fast as she could sprint. She arrived right behind the man about to cum. He was a giant man, which made Nancy's heart soar and quickened her reflexes. She slid feet first beneath his spread legs on the slippery floor like she was stealing home plate.

"CUM IN ME, DADDY!" Jessica cried.

Apparently, Jessica was getting banged by her own father. Herbie really was a seriously cold motherfucker. She hoped he hadn't invited any of her relatives to this party.

Nancy wasn't one to judge, but what kind of a crusty-ass skank gets fucked by their own Dad and then begs him to cum inside her? Jessica was one fucked up and twisted slut.

Nancy jumped to her feet in a crouch, with her eyes up on the meaty prize above his huge nut sack, and ready to pounce on the head of that giant groundhog if it ever dared pop out of its nasty hole.

"NO!" her father shouted, pulling his giant penis out of her pussy.

'Eureka!' Nancy thought. Her mouth watered as the giant head pulled out and then moved away from Jessica's cunt.

"IN MY MOUTH THEN!" Jessica whined.

Nancy popped up, and shouted, "No worries! I got this!"

She wrapped her hands around the sides of this handsome giant's big dick and clamped her open mouth onto the tip of his cock, suckling it with all her new skills as Jessica's giant Dad spasmed in orgasm, shot his first powerful blast right down Nancy's guzzling gullet and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

That first blast had been so strong that it had felt like a cock stretching her throat and surging all the way down into her stomach.

The second, third and fourth blasts were even mightier and thicker than the first. Nancy could barely keep up. She chugged and chugged and chugged. The river of cum shooting straight down her wide open, guzzling throat was so thick and so forceful it felt like her mouth was on end of a frigging firehose.

Her already overloaded stomach bulged to the breaking point as his gushing river of cum forced its way inside of it.

Finally, this sperm cannon slowed down and stopped shooting directly down her throat. Nancy caught up, and began gulping the creamy goodness down faster than it was filling her mouth.

"WHAT THE HOLY HELL!" Jessica cried. "WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM?"

Jessica's Dad finished ejaculating in her mouth, dribbling a nice big wad or two on her tongue for her to savor.

Nancy's eyes rolled back in her head, as she tasted the glorious glut filling her mouth and stroked his huge shaft with both her hands, making sure she milked every last drop out of Jessica's Dad's big cock. As she rolled his jism all around in her mouth and swallowed the last heavenly glob, Jessica cried, "You greedy little, Dick Tick! You stole my Dad's cum!"

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers
12