All Comments on 'Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 06'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

FINALLY I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Auden JamesAuden James9 months ago
The Ultimate Confusion?

After the semantic, arithmetic, and logical confusion in the last three parts, the careful reader will now have to deal even with temporal confusion! Because, apparently, the writer, Hofeeder, has written himself into some kind of time loop. Compare, for example, this passage from part 5, page 2,

“Looking up to the side at her dad, she smacked her lips and said, ‘Really, sir. Compliments to the chef. That was DE-LECTABLE.’ / ‘Aren’t you fucking full yet?’ Jessica said. ‘Go suck another chunky load out of Rachel’s blown out asshole!’ / Nancy smiled. ‘I think I’ll do just that,’”

with this one from part 6, page 2,

“Looking up at Jessica's Dad, she smacked her lips and said, ‘Really, sir. Compliments to the chef. That was DE-LECTABLE.’ / ‘Aren't you fucking full yet?’ Jessica said. ‘Go suck another chunky load out of Rachel's blown out asshole!’ / Nancy smiled. ‘I think I'll do just that.’”

The only difference is that in the second—later?—loop Hofeeder apparently corrected for the false attribution in the first—earlier?—one of whose dad Nancy is looking up to. Now, I don’t know if that’s an inadvertent side effect of using the shrink rifle, but it sure as hell beats all the confusion that came beforehand! I mean, how are you supposed to even start trying to make sense of the chronology of the last parts when out of nowhere the narrative past suddenly begins to play tag with its future?

Besides that, the sexual theatrics depicted up until the very last section of this part (signified by three spaced hashes [“# # #”]) are basically just reiterations of the iterations of the very same sexual acts that already made up most of the action of the last three parts (ever since the gang bang started), viz., Nancy gluttoning on spunk, Jessica bewitching her giantized dad, Rachel getting her asshole blown out, Herbie haphazardly resizing guys right and left (himself included), over and over and over again.

Really, when Jessica’s “Greek God” of a father finally picks up the shrink gun the careful reader is much obliged to the writer, Hofeeder, for at last bringing this charade of his to an end. Who knows, maybe we even get a ‘clash of titans’ in the ancient Greek tradition of Hesiod (“Theogony”)? Though, admittedly, if there indeed should materialize such an ending, I predict it’ll rather be of the Hollywood kind, i.e., all sound and fury, but signifying nothing really (as the Bard once put it so succinctly in a completely different writing context).

—AJ

HofeederHofeeder9 months agoAuthor

Awesome feedback, once again, AJ. And I agree it's a rehash, but a "careful reader" should have noticed the note under the three hash tags that signified a switch to Nancy's POV that read (45 minutes earlier). Showing her escapades from her eyes gave the reader a first hand nauseating account of how terrible Herbie's vengeance on Nancy really was. It also allowed me to tie up chapter six with a better perspective on the dashing Mr. Jackson.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

... the Aristocrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

story TAGS