Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy pulled her mouth off her giant Dad's giant dick, looked over at Jessica, opened her mouth and let out a loud burp.

She savored the aftertaste, and this one was especially pungent. Her stomach was just about ready to explode, and it not only hurt, it felt like it held over a gallon of semen in it, and maybe it did. Of course, at her size that would be a half a gallon.

"Fucking delicious, too!" She said, wiping the sides of her lips with her fingers and then sucking the semen remnants off each finger.

Looking up at Jessica's Dad, she smacked her lips and said, "Really, sir. Compliments to the chef. That was DE-LECTABLE."

"Aren't you fucking full yet?" Jessica said. "Go suck another chunky load out of Rachel's blown out asshole!"

Nancy smiled. "I think I'll do just that."

Jessica had hit the nail on the head. Nancy thought that she really might finally be too full to fit even one more load, but that wouldn't stop her from trying. She turned and headed toward Rachel.

Herbie was a giant again. He had changed his own size several times in the last hour. Now he was bigger than ever, maybe twelve feet tall. With his rifle slung over his back, Herbie was lubing up his cock, getting ready to bung hole Rachel.

Apparently, Nancy had missed that last giant's cumshot, and she felt a pang of regret. She consoled herself with the memory of Jessica's Dad's huge load.

Mmmm, that had been dreamy, one of the biggest and best of the day.

As Nancy arrived at Rachel's side, she heard Herbie whispering something down into her ear, but she hadn't caught the beginning of it. He jerked his giant cock off behind her ass as he spoke to her.

"...enjoy that summer cottage as much as I used to, Rachel." He paused and slid his giant cock up and down between her ass cheeks. "Now, let me tell you why I chose you as our ass girl."

"I don't care, Herbie," Rachel whined. "Just fuck my ass and get it over with." She looked awful. Her red hair was tangled, oily looking and clumped. Her pale white skin was white as paper. She sagged from her wrist cuffs, her back arched and propped up on the cabinet by her belly with red angry marks that would be vicious bruises in front of her body from her thighs to her belly button. her legs dangled weakly, just hanging to the floor, and both ends of her feet and all her toes were scraped raw from the floor. Dozens of giant bruises from giant fingers covered her torso, especially her tits and her ass cheeks. The crack of her ass was red and her asshole look like a red french cruller doughnut, complete with a gaping hole in the center.

"I chose you to take all these giant cocks up your ass for several reasons. First off, you have an incredibly gorgeous ass... or, at least, you HAD an incredibly gorgeous ass. Second, You hate anal. The other two girls don't mind it, and Nancy actually likes it, but you HATE anal. The third reas--"

"Oh, who the FUCK cares, Herbie! I'd rather you fuck me in my sore, bleeding asshole with a chainsaw than listen to you TALK!"

Herbie smiled. "The third reason is because you ARE an asshole, Rachel. So why not get fucked in your asshole. But the biggest reason is because I measured all three of your asshole while you were anesthetized this morning and I found something very peculiar about your asshole, Rachel. I discovered that it was over twenty-eight percent bigger than Nancy's asshole and thirty-one percent bigger than Jessica's. That's width and depth, and on the inside where it counts. Do you know what that means, Rachel?"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" she screamed.

"It means I can fuck you with THIS!" Herbie put the head of his lubed up monster cock against her raw and swollen anal opening and pushed.

Rachel took the wide head inside her and gasped, but she shook her head and screamed, "FINALLY! YOU STOPPED TALKING! NOW THAT WAS TORTURE!"

Herbie grimaced with strain as he pushed his extra wide and extra long cock deep.

Rachel shuddered and moaned a loud long moan.

"Let me show you how wide and how deep your asshole goes, Rachel. I matched my cock to its full capacity. This is the biggest one you had all day." Herbie pushed and sent his massive cock all the way inside, completely burying it in her bum.

Rachel howled like a she-wolf and sobbed crying as she howled.

"There you go, Rachel. THAT is the full capacity of your anus. How do you like it?"

"I'M SORRY!" she shrieked, sobbing uncontrollably. "I AM SORRY FOR EVERY-HEE-HEE-THING!" She panted for air, taking in several halting breaths. "PLEE-HEE-HEES STO-HOH-HOP!" Rachel panted again. "I CAN'T... I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"That's all I needed to hear," Herbie said. He pulled his long cock out of her, unbuckled her right wrist, and then the left, catching her as she fell, and easing her torso onto the cabinet.

She continued crying as he unbuckled her anklets that attached to chains.

Lifting Rachel up into his giant arms like she was a toddler, he carried her the length of the basement and laid her out on a gurney.

Herbie unslung his rifle, turned the dial and pointed it at himself. He fired, was bathed in that green glow and shrunk to normal size.

Placing his rifle down on the table beside him, he turned around and immediately inserted an I.V. catheter in Rachel's arm. He hung saline solution from the hanger and began taking her vitals.

Nancy saw Jessica's giant naked dad walk by Herbie. He was an incredibly handsome man. He had long gray hair to his shoulders, the face of a Hollowood leading man, and the chiselled muscular body of a Greek God. Nancy sighed, reminiscing about gorging herself on every last drop of that man's sweet cum.

Jessica's Dad reached down and plucked Herbie's Shrink Ray rifle off the table. He picked it up and inspected it, a very serious look on his face. "So, Nipper," he said, still closely inspecting the rifle. "How do you operate this thing?"

###

Herbie turned his head and began to answer, but froze when he saw Jacob Jackson holding his rifle. A chill of sheer panic shot up his spine. How could he have been so stupid, leaving his rifle unattended.

He spun around to face Jacob, pushed his glasses up his nose with trembling fingers and slowly and deliberately said, "Mr. Jackson, do not touch anything on that rifle. Please, just carefully place it back down on the table."

Jackson shook his head with a grim smirk on his face. "I don't think so, Nipper." He continued inspecting the rifle and his face changed with a look of recognition. "Ah, here's that dial you turned. He put a giant finger and thumb on it. "Now which way did you spin this? I can't quite recall."

Herbie shouted, "JACKSON! PLEASE, SIR!" Herbie tried to regain his composure. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. In a low and calm voice, making a stopping gesture with his open palm he said, "Sir, you could kill us all. So, please, Mr. Jackson. Do NOT spin that dial. Do NOT do anything. Just gently return my rifle... back to the table... from whence it came."

"I can't be sure, but I believe it was counter clockwise." Jackson twisted the dial all the way, lifted the rifle, holding it deftly, like a man who knew his way around a firearm, and he pointed it right at Herbie.

Herbie's knees shook and he gasped, nearly unable to stop a sudden and extremely intense urge to defecate.

"Now, Nipper," Jackson said, "I don't know if this crazy gizmo you built here will make you a thousand times smaller or a thousand times bigger, but I really don't care. All I will care about is that I eliminated a problem."

Barely able to speak and with a shaky voice two octaves higher, Herbie said, "Please, Mr. Jackson. I am not a problem. We can work this out. We both want the same thing. Your daughter... who is NOT even your daughter, by the way, let's not forget that nugget of information... screwed you so bad that you lost everything... and NEARLY did prison time. She fucked over nearly a dozen men in this room. Jessica is a vile, selfish and spoiled rotten girl."

"She's still my baby girl, Nipper.... and that story about Hank Miller can't be true. My wife and I didn't even know Miller until he got out of the service and moved to Iowa three months after Jessica was born."

"So, you knew she was your daughter all along?" Herbie asked, dumbfounded. Jackson had put on an amazing act. He had even wept real tears.

"That's right," Jackson said, "I did what I had to do to get this job done. I even fucked a baby into my own flesh and blood baby girl, but that's what this job took to get it done. Jessica is a Jackson, Nipper, and no son of a bitch fucks a Jackson without getting their comeuppance."

"YOU TELL HIM, DADDY!" Jessica shouted, still tied spread eagle on her exam table.

Jackson continued. "I have been biding my time, waiting for you to drop your guard. You see, I didn't come here to fuck my baby girl. I came here to save her."

Jackson pulled the trigger.

(to be continued)

12