Honey, Let's Go Dancing - The Ride

Story Info
Cindy and Mark go on a bike ride and meet a new friend.
4.1k words
4
11.9k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

You can read this as a standalone story but I would recommend reading "Honey, Let's Go Dancing", as character development and background are provided.

Prologue - A little bit about us, Mark and Cindy. We have been married just over 25 years with 2 children, a son Roger now 26 years old, he was a baby from another father when we married and I ended up adopting him soon after and a daughter, Crystal, 23 years old.

To be clear my wife and I love each other, respect each other and are totally dedicated to each other. We do not use sex with others to humiliate or dominate. What we do is use sex for is to enhance our enjoyment of our marriage. We look at sex as an extracurricular activity we can enjoy with others, no different than playing golf with my buddies or Cindy doing yoga with her friends.

We have had encounters with others. I would not call us swingers and we do not go to large group gatherings. Our experiences are usually with other like minded couples. I have on occasion shared my wife with a single guy, this is one of those times and she has shared me with a single woman a time or two.

We particularly like dancing and we look at dancing the same as we look at sex. Like dancing sex is great with your regular partner, the person who knows your moves and what you like to do. A partner who knows what you want to do before you do it. Sex, like dancing can also be fun with a new partner because you are not sure what to expect. Some partners will have better rhythm, some partners will be more athletic, some partners will be bigger and more physical, and some partners will be able to read you better than others. In almost all cases sex like dancing, either with your regular partner or someone new is fun and exciting.

Comments are always welcomed. We are willing to share more of our many experiences if we receive favorable feedback. We hope you enjoy.

If you read chapter one you will know Vickie and her husband Vic introduced us to the benefits of an open relationship soon after we married. Our open relationship with them lasted over most of our married lives. They were as close to us as any family member, in fact our kids called them Uncle Vic and Aunt Vickie. They had no kids so upon her unexpected death Vic gave us and our kids everything to own or manage. Our daughter, who had been working for Vickie, took over Vickie's commercial real estate business and our son became manager of all of Vic's properties. Both of our kids are college graduates, Crystal has, like her mother her MBA and Roger like me has a degree in Construction Management.

Vic bought a big Harley and at 60+ decided to tour the US all he asked us was to keep his bank account full so he never had to worry about money during his travels. He gave Cindy and me the cabin we spent many of weekends together enjoying the benefits of our open relationship with them. He left over 6 months ago and the night before he left was the last time Cindy had slept with someone besides me. We normally met up with Vic and Vickie around twice a month previously. I could tell she was getting a little eager for some additional action.

Cindy and I decided to take a short vacation to the Central Florida area. We felt we needed a break from the daily grind after the death of our long time friend Vickie who, as I mentioned, recently died from an aggressive form of ovarian cancer.

Cindy and I are active people. We work out on a regular basis. We ride our bikes every chance we get and of course we go dancing. When we vacation we usually take our large Winnebago, tow a car along with our bicycles. While in Central Florida we decided to go on a 25 mile bike ride around a major lake. We had heard that a major tropical storm was crossing South Florida but wasn't supposed to reach our area. Unbeknown to us the storm change direction and shifted north and we found ourselves in the middle of a monsoon. We stopped as we were being pelted with heavy rain trying to decide if we should keep going or head back the way we came as there was no shelter where lwe were. About that time another bicyclist past us and yelled, "Follow me".

We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and followed this man we did not know. He led us to a turn off that led us to a large home on a hill overlooking the lake. As we climb the hill up the driveway he clicked his garage opener and we were able to ride directly into his garage giving us shelter from the storm. We were all three soaked to the bone. As we took off our helmets and looked at each other I broke the silence by thanking our rescuer and introducing myself and Cindy to him. He was very gracious and said his name was Dave and he could tell we were in trouble and was glad to give us a hand as we waited for the storm to pass.

We were soaked to the bone and Dave offered us a change of clothes and offered to dry our gear. We readily accepted and he came back and apologized stating he had basketball shorts and a t-shirt for me but only had a large t-shirt for Cindy. We gladly accepted what he had and he led us into his home and showed us a room we could change. Cindy looked sexy in just a t-shirt and panties and knowing she did not have a bra on. Even though she was in her mid 40s she still looked great in a man's t-shirt. In the first installment I described Cindy as 5'7" a buck twenty five, now maybe a buck thirty five, She had long brown hair in a pony tail, which is now cut short but cute and still brown. She still has great legs and a tight ass. I think some of the extra 10 pounds have moved to her breasts as they are now fuller but still very sensitive.

We joined Dave into what I would call his family/entertainment room. Dave looked to be in his early 40s quite tall maybe 6'4", handsome with dark brown hair cut short. He was slim what I would call lanky. I told him he had a beautiful home, I figured around 6,000 square feet. He asked us if we would like some Margaritas and of course we said yes and he went to his bar and proceeded to make a pitcher of the best Margaritas we have ever had.

We drank one and then a second pitcher of Margaritas. Dave described himself as an athletic nerd. He actually played 4 years of basketball at a local college and earned his BS and Masters Degree in computer science. It turned out Dave was a software engineer who with his wife had developed software that was used by the local theme parks in revenue management. They sold their company to a large software firm for a high 8 figure sum plus receive a high six figure consultant fee for the next 5 years during the transition. He was setting pretty but said his life was lacking since his divorce. His wife left to run the west coast division and found someone new and recently divorced him.

He then brought out some pot and asked if we used. I said yes but the wife only liked gummies. He looked disappointed when he said all he had was pot. I said, "Don't worry," as we always had some and Dave and I smoked as Cindy had a gummy from our personal supply. We talked more about his business and we talked about what Cindy and I do. It was like we were old friends catching up.

Soon Cindy feeling the affect of the margaritas and the gummy asked for some music. Dave turned on his Sonos system to some beach rock and Cindy started dancing. We watched mesmerized by Cindy's dancing. She was swaying to the beat, her movements caused her breasts to jiggle and bounce under the t-shirt. The fabric of the shirt rubbing on her nipples made them stand out like little erasers. Our conversation stopped and Dave was just staring at her. I think he was getting a woody under his basketball shorts. Cindy got tired of dancing by herself and walked over to me with hooded eyes and a slight slur in her voice that she gets when she is high and horny and said, "Honey let's go dancing", which is our code for I'm getting horny and need some action.

We were all high from the grass and the margaritas so I looked at David and said, "Please dance with my wife". He looked at me and I just said, "Go for it, I like to watch." So they did knowing she was just in a t-shirt and panties had me excited. Cindy is a great dancer as was Dave and soon they were grinding on each other. The next thing I witnessed was Cindy rubbing Dave's erection through his shorts. He looked at me with a worried look and I just said, "As I said earlier I like to watch go for it."

He was emboldened by my comment and leaned down and started making out with Cindy. Cindy led him to a couch and he sat down. Cindy proceeded to get on her knees and remove his shorts exposing a long but thin cock. She immediately put her lips over it and started slowly bobbing her head up and down. Every so often she would remove her mouth from his cock and lick and suck his balls and then return to his cock. Dave just leaned back and enjoyed. I got up and walked over to them and grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head leaving her in just her panties. He reached down and started fondling her breasts pinching her nipples which brought moans from Cindy. It soon became apparent Dave was close to coming and he finally announced his pending orgasm and then came with a howl filling Cindy's mouth with his spunk. As Dave was coming back to reality Cindy just kept on licking the remnants of his orgasm from his deflating cock. He looked down on her and she gripped his penis and smiled up at him with that, I did a good job didn't I look in her eyes.

Dave looked down at her and said, "Please let me return the favor".

Cindy said, "Please do", and they switched positions. They started making out on the sofa for a minute or two until Dave slowly started kissing his way down Cindy's body. Dave eventually made his way to her breasts and begun by kissing and sucking on her nipples which always gets Cindy going. There are times Cindy will orgasm just from having her breasts fondled and played with. Cindy was moaning and her body was moving in a slow sensual way as he kissed his way down her body toward his intended goal.

He eventually made his way between her opened legs and placed light kisses around her pussy over the soaked panties. Cindy was really getting excited and finally said, "Please take my panties off I need to feel you kissing my clit." She then raised her hips off the couch and Dave proceeded to grant her wish. I was sitting at the bar just watching my naked wife being devoured by a man we had just met and loving it.

I got up and walked behind the couch and reached down and replaced her hands on her breasts and started playing with Cindy's nipples. Her hands went to Dave's head as she guided him in his exploration of her lady parts. Dave might have been a nerd but he sure knew how to eat pussy and Cindy soon looked back at me and said, "Baby he is going to make me come". I just looked down at her and smiled as she raised her hips forced his face into her pussy and erupted into a mind shattering orgasm. After about 30 seconds her whole body went limp and she collapsed into the sofa taking in long deep breaths.

I looked down between their bodies and took notice that Dave was rock hard again. He looked at me I think for permission which he didn't need and I just nodded my head in the affirmative. He then took Cindy's legs placed them on his shoulders scooted forward and easily slipped his long thin cock into Cindy's very slick pussy. Cindy let out a long deep moan as Dave started slowly entering and exiting her pussy. She again looked up at me with half closed eyes and gave me a sexy smile that was soon replaced with a pleasurable grimace as Dave started hammering her with more powerful strokes. She reached back and stuck her hand up my basketball shorts and started stroking me. Needless to say I was also rock hard.

Cindy surprised both of us when she suddenly yelled, "Stop". Dave stopped and withdrew from her pussy as we both looked at her stunned by her words. She then said, "I need to suck my husband's cock." She then turned over got on her knees placed her arms over the back of the couch. She pulled down my shorts and started sucking me. I was in heaven. Dave didn't move he was just on his knees behind Cindy looking at her well used pussy. Then Cindy released my cock turned around looked at Dave and said, "What are you waiting stand up and fuck me." Dave did as instructed. In all the years with Vic we never actually doubled team Cindy. Now after all this time my wife was being split roasted and we loved it. It wasn't long after that we all finally came and Cindy was filled with cum. She turned around and sat on the couch breathing heavy and Dave and I took seats on both sides of her. Nothing was said for quite a while as we gathered our thoughts. Cindy then reached over a grabbed our cocks and started stroking the both of us.

She looked up at Dave and asked, "Is there another place we could be a little more comfortable?"

Dave answered, "Upstairs at the end of the hall I have a California king in the master suite will that do?"

Cindy stood up and said, "Let's go," and off we went following Cindy and her tight little ass up the stairs and down the hall.

Dave had a beautiful large master suite and a very large bathroom with a jetted tub, a shower that had two rain heads and another two regular adjustable heads at each end of the shower. I swear 10 people could fit in it. Once Cindy saw that she said I need a shower and went in. She started the water and then stuck her head out from behind the clear glass doors and said, "What are you two waiting on, come join me." All I can say he must have had a large water heater because we were in there for quite a while. There was no sex but we were very clean once we exited. The highlight of the shower was Dave and I watching Cindy getting herself off using the adjustable sprayer of one of the shower heads.

After we dried her and she dried us we entered the bedroom and Cindy told Dave to sit in the big chair in the corner. Dave looked a little hurt at first but Cindy just told him, "Just watch I need to make love with my husband." She then went on to say, "You can join in later." For the next half hour or so we made love like we do at home, slow and steady. She climaxed a couple of times and I then came in her while in the standard missionary position. After a short time staying coupled, kissing and just enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking I pulled out. It was probably close to 10PM and I was both physically and emotionally exhausted and soon found myself falling asleep.

I woke and checked my watch and it was a little after midnight. Dave's bed was one of those foam mattresses that movement on one part didn't move the other part. I remembered a commercial where a bowling ball was dropped on it but it didn't spill the glass of wine on the other side. Even so I could since some movement next to me and could also hear rhythmic moans. I turned over and saw Dave on his knees with my wife's legs straight up on both sides of his head as he was slowly stroking in and out of her. I turned back over and soon heard him grunt and I knew he just added another load to her already filled up pussy. I was soon back to sleep unaware of any more action from the two of them.

Being in construction all my working life I was up at the crack of dawn. I left the two of them sleeping and went downstairs to get dressed and make some much needed coffee. I was drinking my first cup and reading the news on my phone. It looks like the first storm had past but another tropical storm might be gaining hurricane strength and was following the one that got us yesterday up the state over the next two days. We just got the outer rim of the first storm but the new one was coming directly at us. There were warnings of high winds and that big rigs and large travel trailers like ours should stay off the highways.

I decided to go up and wake Cindy to tell her the news but when I walked into the bedroom the first thing I saw was Cindy on her knees with her butt facing the door with her pussy on full display as she was giving Dave a morning wake up blow job. Her pussy lips were open like a flower and very moist likely from the blended juices from her, Dave and me. Dave looked over at me and I could tell he still wasn't sure I was alright with what was going on but I put him at ease with a smile and thumbs up. Cindy then straddled Dave and used her hand to guide Dave into her pussy and started riding him cow girl. She never noticed me. I turned and returned to the kitchen for a second cup of coffee while listening to the two of them getting it on.

After about 20 minutes things quieted down and shortly thereafter Dave appeared. He poured himself a cup sat down at the bar with me and said, "Do we need to talk?"

I said, "Talk about what?" I knew but wanted to tease him a little.

Dave just said, "Talk about what has happened over the last 18 hours with Cindy, you and me."

I then went on to tell Dave that Cindy and I have been in an open relationship almost our whole 25 years of marriage. I am not the jealous type and Cindy and I are devoted to each other and sex is just a fun extracurricular activity for us nothing more. Dave then asked, "It doesn't bother you to watch her with someone else?"

I responded, "As I said last night, I like to watch and I really like to watch Cindy as she has sex and in particularly when she orgasms. As long as she is safe and we are together I have no problems with her having sex with another man or for that matter another woman."

Right about then we heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Cindy wearing one of Dave's dress shirts and a pair of white gym socks. Knowing she was naked underneath just added to her sex appeal. She came over to me and gave me a big sloppy kiss and then did the same to Dave. She asked. "Are you two boys talking about me?"

I just said, "Yes we were, we were discussing what a good lay you were." She slapped me hard on my shoulder. I then said, "I was just putting Dave at ease about what we have been doing. He had a few concerns."

Cindy just looked at him and said, "Dave we look at sex like dancing. It is a fun thing to do with your partner but can also be fun with someone new, like you. I love my husband and only my husband. But I also love sex and I have to admit I loved having sex with you. You are a great lover." She then moved over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I discussed the weather issues with them and Dave said he had a large slab next to his garage I could park the unit until the storm past. The previous owner had a large boat that he parked there. I told the two of them I was going to ride over and get the rig and our tow along car while the weather was good. I told them I would be back in a couple hours and not to do anything they haven't already done while I am gone. They just both gave me a mischievous smile as I started toward the garage. I had just closed the garage door and remembered I didn't get any water so walked up to the front door and looked in to see Cindy on her knees with the shirt unbutton sucking Dave's cock. I decided not to interrupt so left figuring I can get water at the rig and then rode off leaving them to enjoy each other in my absence.

The ride over to the rig was interesting for me because all I could think about was imagining what Dave and Cindy could be doing. Plus it is not comfortable riding with a boner all the way there. It took close to a half an hour to get there. Once there I had to take close to hour to get it ready to travel to Dave's place. It then took another half hour finding Dave's place. I knew where it was just took time finding a way there through the development.

Upon my return I entered through the garage and no Dave or Cindy downstairs but I did find his shirt that Cindy was wearing on the floor. I heard water running upstairs so I figured they were in the shower and I was right. I saw their reflection in the mirror. Cindy had her hands up palms to the shower wall standing on her tip toes as Dave was bent down driving his cock into her from behind. Cindy kept saying, "Fuck me harder Dave, and fuck me with that long hard cock, harder, harder." Dave was trying his best and the slapping of bodies together echoed off the tile walls. I went back downstairs poured me a drink and waited for them to finish.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12